ALPINE HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING INC.

Founded 2002 • With Angi since September 2005

LICENSE NUMBER: 694845...

Moore Mechanical Heating & Air Conditioning

Moore Mechanical prides itself on being a reputable and honest company, while providing our customers with outstanding service. We are a family owned and operated company that is based out of Dublin and have been in business for over 35 years. We are a proud member of Diamond Certified, Better Business Bureau (A+ Rating) and Air Conditioning Contractors of America. Contact Us via Email: sales-service@mooremechanical.com

AAA Furnace & Air Conditioning Co

Call (408) 293-47-17 or Email - service@aaa-furnace.com. AAA Furnace. Since 1957 AAA Furnace & Air Conditioning Co. has been a Duct Cleaning, Heating & an Air Conditioning Contractor in San Jose, CA 95125. We have over 30 of the most experienced HVAC Technicians and Cleaning Specialists on staff, with over 40 hours of training annually. Our truck mounted Duct Cleaning PowerVac – is the industry standard for the best duct cleaning results. Your home is protected by floor coverings and our technicians always wear shoe covers. Additional DBAs - A A A Furnace and Air Conditioning, AAA Furnace & Air Conditioning, A A A Furnace, Rando AAA HVAC Inc, Additional phone - (408) 264-0585.

Bell Brothers Plumbing Heating & Air

We are locally owned and operated, and serving the Bay Area. Our focus is residential air conditioning, heating, Installation of HVAC systems and full-service plumbing. We love working with homeowners and helping to take care of their precious homes. We also keep busy doing light commercial service. Serving California since 1954, financing options available, We don't charge extra for Saturday service calls.

Offers by Bell Brothers Plumbing Heating & Air on Angi

12/04/2017

Wow, what a great experience. After trying a half-dozen places that either didn't call back, didn't have an appointment for at least a month, or offered only a 90-day warranty on their work, I called Alpine. Ken was available within a week, and he called ahead to ask if he could arrive a little early. We had Ken out to look at our furnace and A/C. The furnace took some time to diagnose, but tighte...

Description of Work
Fix a noisy furnace and a non-working A/C.

07/26/2017

I couldn't have been happier about the service, cost, and professionalism. Ken provided prompt service at very competitive pricing. He was detailed in his explanation of the problem, very knowledgeable, and the repair was limited to the specific problem, giving a strong sense of credibility and trustworthiness.

Description of Work
Following a record-setting heat wave during June 2017, our central air conditioning went out and Alpine was out to my home promptly the next day to quickly diagnose the problem, replacing the damaged capacitor and fully testing the unit to ensure full & proper function.

09/13/2012

i had been trying to work with a single person heating/air conditioning company, to install AC, that I had used 13 years ago. That didn't work out, but I was left with some AC equipment. I called Alpine because they had many recommendations from people in on my neighborhood Yahoo group. I have to admit that I certainly didn't sound very intelligent when I called - I hadn't yet learned much about A...

Description of Work
I wanted to add a new AC system to my existing heating system. I am not rating the work this company performs, only the experience of talking with them on the phone.

07/12/2012

After having PGand E come out and discover a leak in the heater at my almost 92 year old father's residence, they turned off the heater and told me it needed repairng. I found Alphine Heating and Air and am I glad I did. They are totally honest and the whole experience was a positive one.

Description of Work
Had to replace the gas valve, clean and add venting extension on the roof.

07/05/2007

Very well, both men were professional, thorough, answered my questions, gave me advice when I asked on energy saving tips.

Description of Work
Thorough system check, topped off Freon, fixed a torn damper in the attic, reset speed of blower to match the capacity of the a/c.