Green Bee Construction

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2011

I am a Small General Contractor with a special interest in environmentally responsible green building projects. Because this is often not financially practical for many of my clients I do what I am hired to do and do it well!...

F.J. Lee Electric

Full service electrical (Ca.lic.#625974)installation, service and repair company. Licensed bonded and insured. Rates are $75.00/hr with no trip charge within a 20 mile radius. Emergency rates are time and 1/2 after hours and double time on Sundays and major holidays.

Inspired Electric

www.Inspired-Electric.com Inspired Electric is an electrical business with a primary focus on health. Safety, functionality & meeting code is a minimum requirement at Inspired. We do any regular electrical work you would expect from other electricians, plus we educate you on what the potential device, appliance, unit or install does for you and to you so that you can choose your electrical environment with full understanding and consent. We can help you detect Electromagnetic fields (EMFs) and mitigate accordingly.

Swihart Electrical Group, Inc.

SWIHART ENTERPRISES AND ELECTRICAL owner operated since 2003 with over 23 years experience design build new construction and remodel work lighting design when needed residential industrial and commercial also lots of retail. billing- we can do bid or t&m and price not to exceed we also are set up with pay pal financing ,we accept all credit cards through square,and checks prefer to be paid as we go for larger jobs progress payments works well.

Offers by Swihart Electrical Group, Inc. on Angi

01/23/2015

He built out a closet and other little jobs. He was very good, communicated very well and did great work which included, drywall, plumbing and building cabinets.

Description of Work
He did some mild remodeling for me.

Category handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking

07/14/2014

Matt Sutherlin was professional in every way. Although we did not accept his proposal it was responsive and competive. We had received another proposal that was his equal and my wife and I had a tough time chosing between the proposals. We would ask Green Bee should we need another job done, Matt is impressive.

Description of Work
Green Beer presented a very responsive proposal to our need. We did not accept the proposal but that was a difficult call between Green Bee and another provider either of whom were acceptable. I would surely ask Green Bee should I have any future need, they were responsive, responsible and appeared very capable.

Category drywall

03/15/2012

Description of Work
Matthew Sutherlin has been Camp Augusta's primary go-to person for contract work on the site. From building large structures, to plumbing, electrical, remodeling, and much, much more, we've used him for years. We've spent tens of thousands of dollars on his service, and in over 20 years of managing site work on various facilities, Matthew has been my favorite vendor. I'd be happy to speak with anyone on the phone more about his services -- call up Camp Augusta in Nevada City. Randall Grayson, Ph.D. Director Camp Augusta

Category concrete repair,decks,drywall,electrician,fencing,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,basement remodeling

12/26/2011

Excellent job. managed numerous sub-contractors and worked with us to include our own contractor for trim without delays. Quality of job is better than original house work!

Description of Work
Finished downstairs from drywall install through paint. Approximately 1700 square feet.

Category drywall,basement remodeling

02/16/2011

We are a nonprofit, children and family summer camp and outdoor education service. We've used Matthew Sutherlin extensively, and plan to use him into the distant future! He has performed a VERY WIDE range of services, and we've been ecstatic with all of them. Matthew is professional, timely, accurate in his bids, produces quality work, and has high integrity. I've been so thrilled that I used him ...

Description of Work
Electrical -- repair, new install, new building, remodel Plumbing -- repair, new install, new building, remodel Carpentry -- new construction, remodel, replace large decks, sheds, etc. Misc -- hundreds of random projects completed Foreman -- oversaw a 140 person volunteer crew, and the logistics and projects went off without a hitch.

Category contractors,concrete repair,decks,drywall,electrician,fencing,gutter repair,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,water heater repair,replacement windows,deck cleaning,garage builders,home builders,woodworking,drain pipe,ceiling fans,home remodeling,sunrooms,mobile home remodeling

Thank You It is a real blessing and a pleasure to work with you all at Camp...

General contractor. I Like to specialize in remodels and decks and often find myself doing a little of everything!

Appliance HVAC repairs.