KVA Electric

Located in:

Needles, CA 92363

We have the experience and dedication to do the job right! Specializing in Electrical services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

04/05/2022

Susan A.

The technician Kevin showed up on time and solved all my electrical problems. I appreciated that the service was prompt and professionally completed. I definitely plan to call KVA again when the need arises.

Description of Work
Replaced wrong style of breakers in garage sub panel with correct breaker for the panel

02/28/2022

George S.

Kevin at KVA Electric was fantastic. I had little money to get this breaker replaced, Kevin worked with me, and I know that it wasn't easy. Other electricians quoted me $400-600.0 to replace a main breaker. Kevin said that he would keep it as inexpensive as possible and said that he would be there after 12 noon the Follwing day. Not only did Kevin keep his word on keeping this as inexpensive as possible "less than half of the cheapest quote from others" but, he was also at my house more than an hour early. Kevin and KVA Electrical have earned my appreciation, my respect, and from now on, my business. I'LL definitely suggest KVA to others needing electrical work done. G.S.Bullhead City

Description of Work
changed out main service panel 100amp breaker

Category electrician

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review very much appreciated KVA Electric Kevin Vassil

09/09/2021

Curt H.

Kevin did an excellent job for us, helped us understand the process and all that the work entailed, and then did great work installing our new panel. We would definitely recommend him!

Description of Work
replace old 100 amp service panel to 200 amp service panel

09/02/2021

Roz J.

Very well!! Great workmanship, detailed and prompt.

Description of Work
Install 2 light fixtures

07/28/2021

Roslyn J.

Excellent work by Kevin. I had previous problems with other people I hired to work but Kevin showed up in time, installed 2 ceiling lighting fixtures and his asking price was extremely affordable. Would rehire him.

Description of Work
Remove ceiling fan and install chandelier removed one chandelier and installed flush mount light

06/10/2021

Dawn C.

Very professional, on time and had the tools required for the job. I highly recommend Kevin. I have other projects around here. I will be calling him back over.

Description of Work
installed 3 ceiling fans and 1 kitchen light

Robert M.

Communicated well on the work to be done, and advised best solutions to complicated parts of the house for proper installation, excellent work overall!

Description of Work
installed 8 4 inch led recessed lights in kids bedroom and in office and ceiling fan in kids room

Ford B.

Kevin showed up on time was very professional, completed all the task in a short time frame. He was also very responsible priced and his work was outstanding. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great electrician

Description of Work
installed ceiling fans in bedrooms and upgraded sub panel in garage

Richard B.

All went well. Kevin wa punctual and did a great job installing 220 for my hot tub and replacing defective circuit breakers and wall switches. He also labeled all my circuit breakers. Will definitely use him again

Description of Work
installed the power for hot tub

Annmarie M.

I spoke to Kevin about some work I needed done in my bathroom and with fast response we set up a time for him to come see what was needed done. Just about the very next day he came to my home to install an outlet in the bathroom and he also helped me with installing some porch lights and my hallway lights. I would highly recommend Kevin for any electrical work you may need done. Very flexible and friendly service.

Description of Work
installed a dedicated 120v 20 GFCI in the bathroom

Richard B.

Everything went great. Kevin came to my house within two hours after my call and hooked up the 220 to my hot tub, then replaced several defective circuit breakers and wall plugs. Very honest and reliable. Will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Electrical

Mat K.

Very pleased that I can use all my garage tools at once if I wanted. Worked with Kevin and he was prompt, honest and friendly.

Description of Work
Electrical 200 amp service upgrade

Jay T.

KVA Electric, was fair priced and professional. Showed up when he said he would which is sometimes hard to find. I had him install a 50 Amp plug for a welder or plasma cutter and wired up a 3 ton A/C unit for my garage. Would recommend him to anyone looking for electrical work.

Description of Work
Electrical