Plumbing Tree

Founded 2013 • With Angi since April 2013

"From Underground Roots To Overhead Pipes, YOUR PLUMBER FOR LIFE!" We believe in our slogan 100%! Plumbing Tree was founded on this sole principal..... to keep YOU as our customer for life! Anything plumbing related in your home or business, WE DO IT ALL! Rest assured that when you give us a call you will receive top quality service for a very reasonable rate. We are available 24/7! Visit our website for more information at www.PlumbingTreeSD.com or give us a call (619) 618.5700...

Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair

What our customers think: "I have been using Advanced Sprinkler and Drainage Repair over the last 8 years, I highly recommend them. The customer service we receive is impeccable. The work and the customer service we receive is what keeps me a returning customer every time." "I have been a customer of ASDR for many years. They are responsive, thorough and always ready to propose a solution to make my sprinklers more efficient. I have happily referred them to others for any sprinkler or drainage issue." "It has been a real pleasure working with Advanced Sprinkler. Over the last two years I have had various works done. Your team is excellent from start to finish--the front office, scheduling and the work are all top rate!"

Offers by Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair on Angi
Olympia Services

At OLYMPIA Services We are committed to customer service. We have 100% satisfaction guarantees. We are licensed and insured. We are fully train and certify as a restoration specialists. Our reputation is based on fast responses, unparalleled quality, and uninhibited commitment has contributed to our growth as a company. We understand that the need for property restoration services can come at the most unexpected times—which is why we are always ready to help! Olympia aims to exceed the expectations of every customer we work with and restore their property to its pre-damage state.

ASI The White Glove Guys!

The White Glove Guys are San Diego's BEST Heating, A/C, Plumbing and Solar Panels provider. We are passionate about providing homeowner with the safest, healthiest, most energy efficient and comfortable home. Family owned & operated since 1952. Financing available. License #: 513115. Additional email - mbaldwin@asiheatingandair.com. Additional contact name - Nick Reid.

04/02/2019

Andy F.

It went well. They put in a lot of overtime to get the job complete.

Description of Work
Underfloor abs

05/04/2017

Sonal S.

I called several plumbers and Freddy from Plumbing Tree was most responsive and knowledgeable. I read reviews of his company and decided to go with them. Jerry came and worked diligently , he explained what is going on and gave couple of options, I chose to go with the one that is better in long run. He changed TNP valve and also did descaling. He came back in two days to resolve issue with recirculating pump. This time he did not charge because in his words "it is under warranty, because I had touched it, I fixed it". He left me speechless. I am so pleased with everyone I spoke in this company. They are polite, knowledgeable, punctual. The statement they proudly put on their card and website, I TOTALLY AGREE WITH. " THEY ARE MY PLUMBER FOR LIFE" .

Description of Work
I was not getting hot water. I have two Noritz Tankless Heater. One plumber fixed it but left mess with TNP valve.

01/10/2017

kelly G.

2 DAYS TO GET A WRITTEN ESTIMATE. WAS TOLD THAT THEY WERE BUSY. . . SO AM I. USE ANOTHER SERVICE, THEY ARE TOO BUSY.

Description of Work
NOTHING WAS DONE BECAUSE THEY NEVER RESPONDED BACK. DON'T BOTHER USING THIS COMPANY.

03/01/2016

Brian P.

Very well. Plumbers arrive on time and the unit installed within a few hours and functions well.

Description of Work
Installation of tankless water heater with in-house controller and removal of old tank heater, unit included in total cost estimate.

08/26/2013

Justin S.

While moving the 30 year old water heater in order to install a firewall in the garage, I discovered that 30 year old copper (brass?) flex lines don't actually flex. They just crack. I usually DIY most things, but soldered water lines and anything related to gas, I leave to the pros. After calling a few of the big name plumbing companies and getting the runaround from dispatch and technicians who didn't want to be bothered on a Sunday, I got in touch with Freddy at Plumbing Tree. He wasn't able to come out that day due to other jobs he was handling, but he was there first thing Monday morning. He was totally professional and very friendly. He was capable of making polite small talk and asking about ongoing house projects while still getting the job done, unlike some other "pros" I've dealt with before. I'm happy to say that I now have a regular plumber who I plan on calling first for any jobs that need to be done.

Description of Work
Removed old, cracked, soldered-on hot and cold lines for the hot water heater. Replaced a gate valve with a ball valve. Rerouted two gas lines.

Plumbing Tree

Founded 2013 • With Angi since April 2013

301 W 28th St Suite K

National City, CA 91950

All Plumbing, Sewer and Drain Work.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover