MG Painting

Founded 1997 •

MG Painting is an owner-operated company specializing in all facets of painting. Interior, exterior, residential, commercial and custom painting. Serving the San Diego area for over 22 years. We are insured, bonded and licensed. Please call us for all of your painting needs....

Energy Builders

Home Remodeling Company. With over 25 years of superior craftsmanship, we offer the trendiest design, best installations, and exceptional service. Together we will design and build your Dream Home. We provide Energy Efficient products and services for Windows, Solar, Roofing and Exterior Paint.

Supremacy painting

Hi my name is Francisco Ortiz I recently started my own business as a painter but I have been in this industry for a little over 22 years with plenty of experience. Specializing in special finishes, lacquers, patina, antiques, glaze, and stain. I also refinish cabinets and custom paint. I do interior and exterior work. Minor drywall repairs, moulding installation and much much more. High Craftsmanship, 100% satisfaction!

Henry's Professional Painting

We are proudly celebrating our 31st year as a family owned business! We specialize in painting both interiors and exteriors. Henry takes great pride in helping you find the perfect color; he is also an expert at color matching. We are licensed and fully insured. We provide the highest quality of painting and personal service available, and we just love what we do.

08/26/2019

MG Painting did a great interior paint job for us and a spectacular concrete faux finish, their work is super detailed, they finished our project on time and I will hire them for our exterior. We highly recommend their workmanship.

Description of Work
Interior painting and faux concrete finish

08/21/2019

That guy outperform every painter in this neighborhood. Punctual. Very meticulous. Everything he said was gonna do, he did. I would use him again on my next paint job.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior painting.

08/21/2019

They were the best I ever had. They were the most honest. I recommend him any time. It's a good price and it's worth the job.

Description of Work
They painted my house - interior and exterior.

08/20/2019

I originally got connected with MG Painting and the owner Marcos from my builder who has used MG for 20+ years. MG ended up doing all of the paint work in our remodeled home, the entire interior and all exterior trim. Our home is three stories and there was quite extensive work to be done. Marcos and his crew had amazing attention to detail (I’m very particular). They were always on time, they mad...

Description of Work
Interior and Exterior Painting

Category house painters,interior painters

[Member Name Removed] We truly appreciate your input in our performance, quality is very important and that reflects on your comments which make us very happy, it’s always good to work for you. Thank you so much. Marcos

Interior & Exterior painting. Residential & Commercial. Cabinet painting. Faux painting. Wood & Stucco repair. Small & Large projects.

Wallpaper Hanging.