Chihuahua Plumbing, Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since March 2007

Chihuahua Plumbing Inc. is a service and reair plumbing company. We are a small family company with only 4 employees all of witch are family....

Drain Medic/Rx Plumbing

Has anyone ever offered you a solution to your recurring plumbing problem(s)? WE CAN!! Drain Medic / Rx Plumbing is a family owned and operated Full-Service Plumbing Company. We pride ourselves on our prompt service, quality work and the integrity of our plumbers. We have proudly served San Diego County since 1986.

211 Drains & Pipelining

211 Drains & Pipelining is here to provide the best quality drain cleaning services in all San Diego County. We are family owned and operated with over 20 years of experience. Here at 211, we strive to provide friendly and respectful service to all of our customers at all times. We stand by our work with a guarantee on every job; If we don't fix it, we don't charge for it, simple as that.

Anderson Plumbing Heating & Air

Need a licensed and efficient plumbing, drain, heating or air conditioning professional? San Diegans have trusted their homes to us for over 40 years! We have the experience, training and tools to expertly detect and fix leaks, clear drains, repair sewer lines, and to repair, service and install all brands of heating and AC systems. We stand behind our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, and "Nobody wows clients like we do!" Before you decide who gets your business, there are a few more things you should know about us: - We are Licensed and Insured - We are a woman-owned, family business. We take pride in our policies and procedures that ensure you get the extra care your family deserves. - We want you to be safe in your home. We conduct some of the strictest background checks in our industry. We even do a personality profile test on every employee... making sure we have the right person for the job. - We offer the strongest guarantees in the industry ... always in writing! - We believe in paying it forward. We support a number of local non-profits such as Susan G. Komen - San Diego, the USO, Girl Scouts and many more. How can we make you smile today?

Offers by Anderson Plumbing Heating & Air on Angi

07/29/2015

Went great. Always a pleasure working with their plumbing crew. They are honest, do not tae advantage, and are knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Bathroom sink imploded. They were able to make the necessary repairs quickly.

01/22/2015

Our experience with Paul was all positive. He was able to work our job into a busy schedule by scheduling the work on two consecutive days. For us, the two-appointment solution was far better than waiting a week to address the problems. He was on time, smart, professional, and a good problem solver. We felt quite comfortable having him in our home. In his work, he was careful and neat. He cleaned ...

Description of Work
Paul solved the problem of seriously diminished water flow in the master bathroom shower and re-sealed the toilet in another bathroom.

10/08/2014

Description of Work
Climbed on roof to snake the main sewer line from house until water cleared from tub, shower, and 1 toilet.

02/11/2012

th

Description of Work
We had a steady drip coming from the shower head that we could not stop. I called Chihuahua Plumbing as I had used them once before by a referral from my hair sylist. I made the appointment for the next day at 8:30am as it wasn't urgent. Tony arrived at our house at 8:15am and assessed the problem. We needed the stems and seals replaced and the shower valve. Tony was finished by 8:45am and there have been no more leaks from the shower head ever since. Tony's wife answers the phone and is very pleasant. It's a family-owned and licensed business and I definitely recommend that you give them a call for your plumbing problems.

09/04/2009

The plumber, Tony, was at my home exactly when he said he would be. He asked for only the details he needed to determine the problem. He had all the needed equipment on his truck and wasted no time in getting the job done. All this time he was friendly but stuck to his actual job. He finished in about 30 minutes, faster than I expected. He did not try to get me to accept additional services that I...

Description of Work
I had my kitchen drains unplugged which required him climbing on the roof.

Category drain cleaning