YOUNG`S PAINTING AND DECK

With Angi since December 2005

TopShelf Paint Company

As a premier painting contractor, we are committed to delivering customer service that is second to none. We offer a wide range of services to meet your residential and commercial painting needs. Big job or small, we have you covered. We strive to provide honest, reliable, residential and commercial painting services that stand head and shoulders above the rest. We combine the industry's best paint with our passion for detail to exceed your expectations. We work around your busy schedule and consult with you on all aspects of color selection and color coordination for your project to ensure that the project is completed according to your preferences. We want the happiest customers in town!

Green Valley Painting Inc.

Green Valley Painting Inc. is a family owned and operated Painting Contractor with 23 full time employees. We have flexible scheduling options to fit the busy lifestyles of the Greater Bay Area.

MAV PERFECT PAINT

At MAV Perfect Paint, we specialize in making your vision a reality. With 27 years experience we can take on any paint request you throw our way .Our painters treat every project as if it were their own home. We have been serving our neighbors with fast, friendly, and fantastic work for years! Call today and schedule your appointment today! FREE HELPFUL COLOR CONSULTING!

Offers by MAV PERFECT PAINT on Angi

12/15/2005

I think the painting they did looks really nice. I had the inside and outside of my house painted. I only had one problem with them on responsiveness, other than that they were on time. I don't have any problem with the work that was done. It looks clean and professional.

Description of Work
Painted the inside of my home.

Category house painters,interior painters

12/15/2005

An excellent job, I can honestly say. No smudging, no running, and everything was perfect. I love the color, and the way it was done. The price was great. I had gotten an estimate from the company's owner, and he told me it was going to be $7,500 dollars, and when the guy actually came and did the work, I had to pay him, and the price was only $4,000 dollars. That is always a nice experience I thi...

Description of Work
I had my house painted.

Category house painters