National Multi Steam

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2010

National Multi Steam is one of the leading carpet cleaning companies serving thousand customers ranging from Hotels, retail stores, restaurants and thousand of home owners. Carpet, rug, upholstery, floor & tile cleaning. Additional address - 1436 2nd St Ste 248, Napa, CA 94559....

Wise Choice Carpet Care

Specializing in carpet cleaning! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

ANS Carpet Cleaning

ANS Carpet Cleaning is a carpet cleaning company whose employees are specially trained in the most modern and effective cleaning techniques. Our professionals are also trained in product usage and safety procedures. We work diligently to ensure that all cleaning service plan specifics are performed to the highest industry standards. Tile & Grout Cleaning $0.75per Sq.Ft. Deodorant $8.00 per room.

Offers by ANS Carpet Cleaning on Angi

01/28/2017

Their pricing was great, they came just to do the area rug yesterday and it was 20 bucks.

Description of Work
They did all the carpets and my area rugs.

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

01/28/2017

The pricing was great. I had a hard rug in my front door and they threw that in.

Description of Work
I had a spill on the rug and they cleaned my area rug.

Category oriental rug cleaning

02/04/2015

Description of Work
Not only fast and accurate service, but they cleaned large area rugs for no additional cost- other providers charge almost 200-300 a rug for that. Great service and we use them about once every two years.

Category carpet cleaners

01/20/2014

Alfonso and his assistant, Gerardo, arrived at the agreed upon time. After I explained my concerns re: a cabinet that shouldn't be moved, they went to work and finished in a little over an hour. Stains disappeared. Nothing was broken. The men were both professional and considerate of my concerns.

Description of Work
Steam cleaned carpets-6 rooms.

Category carpet cleaners

Commercial carpet, rug, upholstery, floor & tile cleaning.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa