Larson Bros Painting

Winery Mansion Exterior Project October 2021

Winery Mansion Exterior Project October 2021

house painting202194574
Winery Mansion Exterior Project

We offer a great home painting experience. Our company culture revolves around quality in workmanship and customer service and the painting experts in our crews are hired and trained according to our company mission, which is to provide consistently high quality service with customer service beyond what our competitors can offer. By using our proprietary estimating and management systems and software we can offer more attention to detail than other painters. Everything from our initial walk through to our bids to the actual painting is detail oriented, on purpose. We are not a great painting company by accident, but because the Larson brothers and their team strive every day to provide the best service. We admit that we are not perfect, however, and like every business we will have obstacles and difficult situations arise on our projects. Its that we handle these situations urgently, professionally and fairly that makes us a 5 star company. Additional contact name - Sam Larson....

house painting (57)interior painting (37)pressure washing (18)cabinet refacing (5)

04/22/2022

Debbie D.

From the start, the process was easy and the team communicated well across all parts of the job. Jerome and Guillermo were professional, respectful, and worked quickly and quietly completing the work. They have a 'safety first' approach, always spotting or using appropriate tethers when using ladders to reach the 30' apex and side of our home. Each day, Jerome, project manager,

Description of Work
Exterior Paint

Category remodeling,house painters

Work Completed On 04/21/2022

04/13/2022

David D.

This is by far the best painting contractor experience we have ever had. From the moment I contacted the company for an estimate to the end of the project, we experienced excellent service, support and quality of work. Even our neighbors commented on how well the team took care of the property as the painting was being completed. Several also asked for Larsen Brothers contact information. I almost never write reviews because (in all honesty) it's hard to find an impressive contractor. Larsen Brothers lives up to their promise.

Description of Work
Exterior Home Painting

Work Completed On 04/01/2022

Review for Larson Bros Painting - 520 California Blvd, suite 1, Napa, CA - 39695702

03/24/2022

Joanne B.

Amazing/Professional/Responsive/ Fair pricing.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 03/24/2022

12/21/2021

Jim D.

On time, hard working, quiet, clean crew delivered above expectations. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Indoor and outdoor house painting

Category remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/10/2021

05/26/2021

R A.

This is a two-for-one review - Our rental property was in desperate need of exterior paint and our primary residence needed a bit of a refreshen-up on the exterior! We had an amazing experience with Larson Bros. Painting starting with the free estimate meeting with Sam completely through to the final walk-through at the end with our project manager John. The painting crew led by Armando are rock stars! They were on time every day, answered my questions and most of all were friendly. Toby in the office was a positive addition, he effortlessly coordinated my two projects: rental and primary houses. Larson Bros. Painting is a well-organized company that made us feel confident that we chose wisely.

Description of Work
Exterior Paint - two separate propoerties

Work Completed On 05/26/2021

05/25/2021

MARIBETH S.

The Larson team was fabulous. This is the 4th time we have used them. Great experience every time.

Description of Work
Painted pool security fencing

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

05/05/2021

Laura M.

I highly recommend Larson Brothers Painting. Estimate, booking, color matching, and scheduling were an absolute breeze. Our house looks absolutely gorgeous now! Damacio & Alfonso did fantastic work. They’re kind, professional, and detail oriented. We’re thrilled with Larson Bros. and would utilize them again.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting including trim and gutters.

Work Completed On 05/04/2021

Review for Larson Bros Painting - 520 California Blvd, suite 1, Napa, CA - 39320029

03/09/2021

Larraine E.

This is the best painting company ever. They painted the exterior of my home in October and just finished painting the entire interior. I cannot say enough about the high quality of their work, attention to detail, professionalism of everyone there, and friendly courteous service. They are on time, neat and thorough. I highly recommend Larson to anyone who needs painting done.

Description of Work
interior home painting

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

03/05/2021

Courtney F.

We just had two rooms in our house painted by the crew from Larson Brothers. I had a strange request and asked them to remove some built speakers, a missing part of our closet, and holes in the wall. It was a great experience from start to finish- from Sam, to Julie, to Toby, to Francisco our Foreman and Francisco who did the actual painting. Very professional, courteous, and punctual. The rooms look great and I can't wait to decorate them. I highly recommend using them for any painting needs you have. When it comes time to have our exterior painted we will be using them again.

Description of Work
Interior House Painting

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

02/24/2021

Susan A.

Larson Brothers painted the exterior of my home and the entire experience was excellent. The estimate was completed by Jesse very quickly and was fair. Julie, the color consultant was very helpful and knowledgeable. After a break to wait for the rains to pass Francisco and his team did an excellent job. They were quick, efficient, organized and did quality work. This is the second time I've used Larson Brothers and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

10/13/2020

Larraine E.

Larson Brothers Painting recently painted the exterior of my home. I can’t say enough about how excellent the whole experience was; from the initial meeting to review the job, providing an immediate and comprehensive proposal, to the informative follow up emails and calls, right through to completion of the job. Every aspect of the job has been outstanding. The crew that was assigned to my job, Jerome and Chris were always on time, professional, polite, considerate and communicated extremely well each day. They were a pleasure to work with. Their work was meticulous – in the preparation, painting and clean up each day. I am looking forward to having Larson come back in a couple of months to paint the entire interior of my home. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
exterior home painting

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

10/07/2020

Marilyn D.

EXCELLENT! Larson Brothers Painting are a very friendly, professional group of people to work with. Well organized from start to finish. Excellent craftsmanship. HIGHLY recommend them!

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

07/10/2020

Lauren M.

We are so pleased with the job! Our crew (Jose, Francisco and Dominic) were outstanding-very professional, efficient, responsive and detail-oriented. The house looks amazing. We have received many compliments from neighbors and requests for our painters info. Thanks!!

Description of Work
Exterior paint job

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

04/24/2020

Karen W.

This company is a well oiled company. The crew are experts and professional and very respectful. Each step from meeting for a quote to the finished project was exceptional. When done one of the crew said to us “I painted your home like it was my own” and I believe that the entire crew felt that way! I highly recommend Larson Bros Painting.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of house

Work Completed On 04/23/2020

01/22/2020

Steve S.

HIGHLY recommend. Recently completed phase 2 of our 5400 ft.² custom interior makeover. Phase 1 began about three years ago which included all kitchen cabinets, oak columns, banisters, and rooms, etc. Phase 2 now completed consisting of additional cabinets, french doors, fireplace mantel, etc. I can report a job well done!!! Sam Larson has a great team of painters who were professional, courteous and great craftsmen. His large team completed all projects on time and on budget. Again - HIGHLY recommend...

Description of Work
All interior...

Category remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

Review for Larson Bros Painting - 520 California Blvd, suite 1, Napa, CA - 38343408

11/05/2019

Joseph S.

I give Larson Bros Painting an A+ in all areas. Communication was excellent. First I have to say I was extremely impressed long before they even got to the painting. After I decided to have Larson Bros Painting paint the facia, Sam Larson came to the house. He walked around the house with me to make sure he was aware of what I needed done. A day or two later I received a quote for the job. Toby, in their office emailed me additional information about the company as well as a couple of forms that I could conveniently read and sign online. The week before the painting, John the project manager came out to make sure he was aware of what the painters would be doing the following week. John also took the time to answer all my questions. By the time the painters came I was feeling very comfortable about the work to be done. I was very satisfied with the painting. Everyone was courteous and professional. I would not hesitate to have them back to do more painting.

Description of Work
They painted the facia around the roof.

Work Completed On 11/22/2019

10/23/2019

Dan F.

These guys are professional from start to finish! Their crew has Great teamwork! Highly recommend to anyone looking for painting projects. Looking forward to using this company again.

Description of Work
Exterior residential

Work Completed On 10/22/2019

10/03/2019

JIM W.

I would definitely recommend Larson Bros. Painting to anyone looking for a great team of painters. They handled every aspect of the job with efficiency, thoughtfulness, and high professional standards. Jesse Larson came out to provide an estimate, and he spent a fair amount of time reviewing what we wanted and offering his advice without trying to up-sell us on a lot extra services. His bid was about 60% lower than the highest bid, and included a consultation with a color consultant. Alex and his team of painters really impressed me with their attention to detail, pride of workmanship, and their willingness to accommodate our need to limit the chaos of living in a house while it was being painted top to bottom, inside and out. Alex, Peter and Gustavo were pleasant to have around, and went the extra mile to make sure we were happy with their work. Everything about the job exceeded my expectations, and everyone we dealt with at the company were topnotch.

Description of Work
Whole house painted

Category pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/16/2019

03/28/2019

Keith J.

We hired Larson Brothers Painting to paint the outside of our home as well as the kitchen and bathroom cabinets. We could not have been more pleased with both projects. The personnel from managers to workers were organized, responsive, and carried out the jobs with the utmost professionalism and efficiency. We would highly recommend the work of this company. The owner Sam, the crew managers John and Francisco were a pleasure to work with. Toby was efficient with scheduling and the color consultant they provided was very helpful.

Description of Work
Outdoor home painting and kitchen and bathroom cabinets

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/28/2019

03/13/2019

Janice A.

Larson Brothers Painting did an excellent job transforming our old 1980's era oak cabinets in the kitchen and powder room into bright new cabinets. Project manager John O'Neill, as well as the team , Alex and Matthew , did a very professional job. We knew the painting of cabinets would be a labor intensive job requiring attention to detail, and we were very impressed with the outcome. Also, the communication was always informative, and they were very pleasant to work with. They also took care to contain and clean up work related dust etc, which was appreciated. This was my second experience hiring the Larson Brothers. Previously they did interior painting with equally excellent results. As with all professional, there is some scheduling involved , since great professionals are in demand. My husband and I give them the highest recommendation! This painting project occurred in our house in Napa.

Description of Work
Painting of oak cabinets in kitchen and powder room

Category interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 02/25/2019

11/17/2018

David K.

I was very impressed by the Larson Brother's painters. They did an excellent job patching and painting around the interior of our Novato home. They also finished ahead of schedule! We specified a few different colors in our house and their crew was able to make seamless transitions. If you're looking for a good and professional company call them. Dave K.

Description of Work
The interior of our home painted.

Work Completed On 10/12/2018

11/15/2018

Barbara D.

Larson Brothers Painting did an excellent job on our house exterior. They are very professional, strong communicators, and easy to work with. The company provided regular management oversight and onsite crew leadership. Workers were friendly, efficient and meticulous. They were always focused on customer satisfaction. We are extremely pleased with our experience with Larson Brothers Painting and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Work Completed On 11/15/2018