Green Stock Solar

Founded 2011 • With Angi since October 2013

Residential and commercial solar (PV) system design and installation based out of Napa and servicing all of Bay Area....

Solar Union

SolarUnion is Silicon Valley’s leading provider of comprehensive premium solar solutions for homeowners, businesses, and non-profits. Our customers enjoy guaranteed savings on their electricity bill from Day 1, with cumulative savings often in excess of $100,000. Unlike traditional installers, we can install on any roof type--from composite shingle to clay tile, tar and gravel, wood shake, foam, or metal--and construct ground-mounted arrays of any size. Encouraging system ownership at highly affordable rates, versus leasing, we believe that if our customers own the roof, they should have the opportunity to own the system and fully monetize the savings and benefits provided. Our 25-year performance guarantee for parts, workmanship, and kWh output ensures the maximum realization of economic value.

Mega Power Electric, Inc

Founded in 2000, for over 20 years Mega Power has been one of the premier solar companies in all of California, including many cities like Los Angeles, Riverside, Santa Clara, Granite Bay, Van Nuys, San Francisco, San Jose, Pasadena, Sacramento. Complete customer satisfaction, personalized approach and attention to details are our company’s intrinsic core values. We are providing the highest quality service as we enable our customers to save money, increase their property value and help improve the environment. Our team of certified professionals takes genuine pride in giving smooth, practical, Eco-friendly and positive solutions to our residential, commercial and industrial customers’ needs. All equipment and services meet both National Electrical Code requirements and local building codes. Mega Power offers a range of options toward green and energy-efficient solutions to all electrical power needs. We have extensive experience in building a complete solar panel system of all sizes on the roof or on the ground. Mega Power installs them with interconnection to the utility provider so that you could successfully sell excess electricity.

Patrick with Solar Energy Partners

Our mission is to bring clean energy, abundant savings, and peace of mind to every single homeowner in the United States (starting with California). At SEP, we specialize in helping homeowners understand the process and benefits of a solar energy system. We offer a true white-glove service: through our process we can determine your potential savings, identify tax credits and grants, and handle your installation from start to finish. Going solar could save you up to 35% in your first year alone!

10/08/2014

Description of Work
Green Stock Solar installed an 18-panel solar system at my home. The installation was performed quickly and the system is functioning very well. Green Stock Solar gave me excellent pricing on my solar system and I am confident I made a very wise choice in selecting them for my project.

Category solar panels

10/11/2013

Working with David Peterson of Green Stock Solar was a real delight. His sales pitch was very informative and no-pressure. I've been sold to many times before, and I get really tired of hearing the price, then hearing about the discount I'm going to get, then the "I like you" discount . . . but if I buy today, there's the "It's Thursday discount" . . . on and on. Green Stock was refreshing in that...

Description of Work
Installed solar panels on the roof of our residence.

Category solar panels

Free preliminary estimate by email. Free meeting with our system designer (not a salesman) to assess your roof and electric bill for a more detailed estimate and possible options. The meeting can take as little as 15 minutes and in your front yard.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available