GOOD NEIGHBOR TREE CARE

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2007

ExTREEme Tree Experts

With over 20 years combined experience in the industry, my partner and I are a great team. Our focus is getting the job done safely and efficiently to customer satisfaction. Tree Trimming and Removal Services

Sonoma county vegetation management

Professional tree care expert on pruning, rigging, and removing trees. Let us know how we can help.

The Davey Tree Expert Company

Call today for a free consultation. Our team of certified arborists provides expert tree services, trimming, removals, insect and disease prevention and more. All Davey Tree specialists are licensed, bonded and insured and committed to personalized client service and accomplishing your property goals. Contact us today to get started! License #694001

08/12/2010

I was sort of put off by the huge estimate, but was desperate to get the work done, so I trusted the AL reviews. He worked with me to split up the work to make it more affordable but we had several misunderstandings about the dates of service and about what to do with the wood chips (we opted to keep them as mulch rather than pay dump fees but they took away and charged for them initially-but then...

Description of Work
He trimmed two huge trees (one a GIANT black acacia) and one small japanese maple. The japanese maple was for asthetics, but the other two were mainly just for tree health and our (and our neighbors) safety.

04/23/2010

They came quickly and did a great job. In the middle of the storm, they came and got the tree out of the way quickly after we lost power as a result of it. They did it reasonably and without taking advantage of us which they probably could have done. We were very happy. We are probably going to have them replant.

Description of Work
A major storm knocked down a tree that was basically dead anyway. Good Neighbor Tree Care removed the tree for us.

08/14/2007

Promptly made and appointment for the estimate, showed up on time, took a few days, was delayed on one occasion but called in plenty of time to let me know, was not time sensitive work so it was fine with me. Excellent clean up every day, good craftsmanship, a pleasure to interact with.

Description of Work
Paul trimmed several trees to create dabbled shade rather than deep shade, cut down a dead pine.

Category tree service

CONSULTATIONS, PLANTING, PRUNING, & RELATED ASPECTS OF COMPLETE TREE CARE.

Satisfaction