EXTREME STEAM CARPET CLEANING

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2007

Extreme Steam Carpet Cleaning is locally owned & operated in Napa Valley. With roots back to 1996, We have 2 vans with large Prochem truck mounted machines for deep steam cleaning in residential or commercial jobs....

Wise Choice Carpet Care

Specializing in carpet cleaning! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

ANS Carpet Cleaning

ANS Carpet Cleaning is a carpet cleaning company whose employees are specially trained in the most modern and effective cleaning techniques. Our professionals are also trained in product usage and safety procedures. We work diligently to ensure that all cleaning service plan specifics are performed to the highest industry standards. Tile & Grout Cleaning $0.75per Sq.Ft. Deodorant $8.00 per room.

Offers by ANS Carpet Cleaning on Angi

11/12/2013

I have used quite a few carpet-cleaning services and Brian at Extreme Steam Carpet Cleaning is my preferred service. I don’t remember the cost of the last service but I remember that it was reasonable for four rooms. What stands out about this provider is their ability to make the carpet look like it is almost new. I am a realtor and I like the service where you can have the carpets in a house tha...

Description of Work
I used Extreme Steam Carpet Cleaning for cleaning the carpets of four rooms in my house.

11/03/2008

We had some ground in spots, and they were able to get them out. They left us some spot remover and showed us how to use it. They were very professional and quick. They were careful with our furniture. They showed up and left on time and we will use them again in the future. They were competitive in their pricing.

Description of Work
They cleaned three bedrooms, a hallway, and a set of stairs.

07/08/2007

Everything went well. He took notice of particular stains and did his best to get them out. I would say he got 95% of them out, and considering the age of the carpet (15 years) it was a great job.

Description of Work
Brian came in and cleaned our carpets in our house, which included a wool area rug. He was very pleasant and did a good job. I have called him on several occasions, most recently to clean the grout between or tiles on the kitchen counter. They were in and out in a short amount of time and the grout looked wonderful.

Category carpet cleaners

Extreme Clean offers carpet & upholstery cleaning, including required carpet manufacturer warranty cleaning (IICRC certified technician). Scotch-guard protection too. We also provide tile & grout cleaning & sealing. Emergency water losses such a toilet or sink overflowing or a broken pipe & water heaters are covered in our services.

Check, MasterCard, Visa