Don Nichols Plumbing

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2013

We accept Visa and Mastercard. Senior Discount...

AGD General Engineering

Providing services in the North Bay Area specializing in: Excavating, site work & grading Site preparation Clearing Demolition New or replacement driveways Driveway patching Concrete work - Custom concrete Overlays of existing pavement Parking lots Site work New construction Sewer/water excavation Private driveways Roads Underground Pipelines Water Drainage Fire Damage Cleanup Hazmat Certified

Drainage Pros

For over 33 years, Drainage Pros has successfully eliminated drainage and standing water problems for residential and commercial clients in the greater San Francisco Bay Area. At Drainage Pros, we specialize in providing each of our clients with reliable cost effective, permanent drainage solutions. Drainage Pros is the leader in installing drainage systems with guaranteed and predictable results. Because of our ability to eliminate standing water problems, we are the first and only company in the Bay Area that offers you in writing a "5 Year No Standing Water Guarantee!" This unique guarantee of ours is unequaled in the industry. We have the skills that many have come to trust for all their Bay Area drainage needs. Our expert team lets no detail go unnoticed while addressing the causes of your drainage water problems. You can rely on us. We will handle any standing water problem you are experiencing. Our team is committed to providing you with personalized service, the utmost care and our complete dedication to all of your project needs. At Drainage Pros, we understand that providing drainage solutions is a specialized discipline requiring a specific skill-set and training. So, whether you need a French drain, a sump pump, or a surface drainage system, Drainage Pros are the professionals of choice to rely upon every time to get your job done right! Drainage Pros, Results Guaranteed!

Vortex Filtration Inc

Vortex Filtration is a well water storage tank filtration system. "WE DONOT SERVICE WELLS & PUMPS, WE ADD FILTERATION TO WELLS & PUMPS, TO CLEAN WATER AND STORAGE TANKS, ALLOWING YOUR WATER TO BE CLEANER THAN A SWIMMING POOL!". Our systems go into storage tanks with a minimum of 2,000 gallons and up. If you are having trouble with clogged filters, dirty water, water heater problems, iron and mineral stains in your toilets and other well water storage tank issues, call us to see what we can do for you. We keep well water storage tanks crystal clear and your water system trouble free.

06/14/2016

Don was right on time (he arrived at 12:30 during is 12-4 service window). He was very professional and completed the job quickly; it has been a couple of weeks an none of the leaks/drips have resurfaced since he came by. We've had similar jobs done in the past and not only did the problems come back quickly, we were charged almost double his price. I would recommend Don for any plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Inspected and repaired loose fittings on kitchen and bathroom sink pipes; replaced loose gaskets on tub faucet. Cleaned out laundry/sink drain pipe to prevent future back-ups.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

12/28/2015

Description of Work
Worked quickly after spending the necessary time for diagnosis of the cause of problem. Would give him an A+

08/27/2015

I found this vendor on Angie's List and thought I would give them a try. Interaction was prompt and professional; a good first experience and we have added them to our vendor list.

Description of Work
Received a call from a tenant that the toilet would not stop running. Vendor cleaned rust from fill valve on toilet which remedied the problem.

Category plumbing

Hi [Member name] Thank you so much for the review on Angie's List. Thank you Don.

08/27/2015

Description of Work
Put in new water filtration system. Unclogged a sinks.

Category plumbing,water softeners,drain cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed] Thank you so much for the nice review on Angie's List. I really appreciate it. Thank You Don

10/02/2014

I can trust him. He is honest and he puts himself out to oblige me because I have a total of 8 rentals that he is in charge of and all I have to do is call him and tell him. He will try and make it out there within a week or less or even the same day if he can. He is not expensive and he is not lazy. Some plumbers fix things and have them half fixed or beak if they can so that they get more work f...

Description of Work
I use Don Nichols Plumbing. The last time I used him for some emergency work at one of my rentals.

Thank you so much for your review. I really appreciate it. Thank you again Don

All phases of Plumbing. Drains, water lines and gas lines, sewer pipes. Repiping whole house. Camera Inspection and Leak Detection. Water Heaters Tankless Water Heaters Ect.

Ask for Details some pricing given over phone
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express