COULSON PEST CONTROL SVC

With Angi since July 2010

Official Pest Prevention

Ever since January 1, 2000, Official Pest Prevention has been offering outstanding pest control service. Our state-licensed technicians are highly trained to perform a range of services, from chemical baiting and spraying to trapping and eco-friendly pest treatment. Whether you dealing with a simple removal job or an extensive extermination, you can count on us to come equipped with the resources to get it done. We also provide a full range of pest control options, including spider control and insect control for cockroaches, ants, wasps, and more. Our rodent control service takes care of rat and mice in your attic and insulation, and we even offer bird and wildlife removal for everything from pigeons to possums. Call today for a free estimate, and make Official Pest Prevention your official pest control company.

ATCO Pest Control

ATCO Pest Control, ATCO Termite Control & Home Restoration are full service pest management companies. Family operated and locally owned. ATCO is an EcoWise Certified Provider. Winners of the Department of Pesticides' Integrated Pest Management Innovator of the year 2010.

All N One Pest Eliminators

We are a family owned and operated business with over 16+ years of experience. We are knowledgeable and recognize potential problems many times before they occur. We have the best rodent inspectors in the industry to find problems other companies missed. Our Exclusion Team is great at doing what it takes to get the job done. Our Pest Control Technicians are the eyes on your property - reporting to you as well as the office any potential problems you may be having. We Don't just catch rodents 'We Lock Them Out!' We have over 170 Reviews on many sites to verify the quality of service we provide. Please give our office a call today!

04/16/2015

Description of Work
Got rid of my rat problem

Category pest control

12/17/2013

They come out on a regular basis. They call and tell me when it’s time and make an appointment. The fellow that usually comes out is very nice and accommodating. He paid attention when I had problems with squirrels.

Description of Work
I use Coulson Pest Control Service for pest control services. The last time I used them was for my sister’s house.

Category pest control