CLOCKS AND MORE

With Angi since February 2005

3.7

08/30/2012

He kept my clock for more than two months - every time that I called he said he was having trouble getting things right. I took the clock in because it ran fast and the chime wasn't in tune. I see no evidence that anything was done was done at all. It is exactly the same as when I took it in. The price would have been fine IF the services had been performed.

Description of Work
took my mantle (Seth Thomas) clock in because chime was not in tune and clock ran fast.

05/12/2012

We would/will definitely call this company again when/if we need similar services. Gary was friendly, but very professional and did an excellent job. After a few weeks both clocks are working 100% and keeping excellent time. The last time she had the floor-standing clock repaired and cleaned it had cost her almost $500, so this companies price was very acceptable

Description of Work
Gary, the owner, came to our mother-in-laws home to inspect and repair two grandfather clocks -- one an antique floor-standing model. He arrived on time and proceeded to repair both clocks in less that the time estimated. He drove to her home from Napa, California, approximately a 75 mile round trip..

02/22/2005

THEY DID A GREAT JOB

Description of Work
FIXED TWO LIVING ROOM ANTIQUE CLOCKS

CLOCK REPAIR