BILL G HOWELL ROOFING

With Angi since December 2005

Second Generation Roofing Inc

Since 1996, Second Generation Roofing Inc. has provided an array of premier roofing services in Petaluma, Calif. Our company is family owned and operated, and we have over 20 years of experience. Additional phones: (707) 765-8512 & (415) 459-7663.

Modern Method Roofing & Construction

Modern Method Roofing maintains superior standards, encourages truth, honesty and fairness in the marketplace, and responsive customer service.

PLANCHON ROOFING INC

FAMILY OWNED ROOFING & SIDING COMPANY IN BUSINESS FOR OVER 60 YEARS, CALL FOR A FREE ESTIMATE, EMERGENCY SERVICES AVAILABLE. BONDED, INSURED, & LICENSED (CA STATE LIC#39 421131. (510)235-4056 OR (510)235-1158 planchonroofing@att.net OR Fax: (510)235-1406 PLEASE MENTION TO US AT TIME OF ESTIMATE THAT YOU ARE AN ANGIE'S LIST MEMBER TO RECEIVE POTENTIAL DISCOUNTS. *** IN EVENT OF EL NINO THIS WINTER... DISCOUNTS WILL NOT BE OFFERED***

04/27/2006

HE DID AN EXCELLENT JOB. HE TAKES HIS TIME AND MAKES SURE THAT THE JOB IS DONE RIGHT. HE PAID VERY CLOSE ATTENTION TO DETAIL. HIS PRICES ARE ALMOST TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. HE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND CONSIDERATE OF OTHERS.

Description of Work
THEY REPLACED THE ROOF, GUTTERS, AND DOWNSPOUTS ON OUR HOUSE.

12/15/2005

I am very pleased. I just bought my home and I hired them before I moved in. Everything was beautifully done and the roof looks great. Everything is in the right place. I was very pleased since I was actually worried about hiring somebody. Things always seem to get a little messed up somehow but with them I was proven wrong.

Description of Work
I had a roof put on my new home I recently bought.

12/15/2005

I was very satisfied. This company is in my hometown so I was pleased at how quick they came to the house. The work was good and I would not mind hiring them again. They were extremely nice people and they did their job excellent.

Description of Work
I had a new roof put on.

12/15/2005

The roof is still in good condition and they did a great job putting it on. Cleaned up the mess when they were done. I am happy with the service they have given me and I have no problems. The people were great and they came out on time. They were true professionals I might add. I would hire them again if I had a need.

Description of Work
I had a metal roof installed.