A-Plus Computer Services

With Angi since August 2011

LBN Technologies

Welcome to LBN Technologies, a full service IT Advisory and Consulting, and Solutions provider. LBN Technologies provides services to Home Offices, Small to Medium size businesses and more (Law Firms, Dental and Medical Offices, Auto Shops, Accounting Firms, Real Estate and many more). If you are in business, we are in business for you. Allow us to assist you carry the IT load while you focus on doing what you do best, your business. Are you just starting and need direction? You don't where to begin? We will guide and assist you to get started and get things going in the right direction. Allow us to provide you with the proper tools for Internet Access, Data Storage, Backup & Disaster Recovery, Email communications, Video Conferencing, Cloud Services and much more.

Computer Experts Corp

"If you are looking for a knowledgeble IT services, locally owned company with professional help with 32+ years of experience just call us" We Fix PC /Mac's and network issues on-site today. We are a Bay Area IT professional company doing MANAGED IT SERVICES, COMPUTER SALES, SERVICE, AND NETWORKING ON-SITE 7 DAYS A WEEK since 1988 as an accredited business with A+ record with BBB. We have a friendly, professional IT engineers and knowledgeable staff that understand computers and networks from inside out. Whether you have a PC, a Mac, printing, email, Wired or wireless, internet, router, hardware and software, Virus, data recovery issues or a complete network of any size you can rely on us. Always hire professionals not just anyone, it will save you money in long run. 7 days same fee and we will give you an on-site estimate upfront at your home and office and if you agreed then we will fix it same time. No hidden cost. Some areas we charge a travelling fee as well. Please call us at 408.866.5121, 650.941.4147 or toll free 1-877-232-5121. Most of our work is done SAME DAY as you call. Once you try our service you will always be our customer. From one computer to 100 or a network, we service them all. Home and Business welcome.

AIO Integrations LLC

AIO provides computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices. We are the only company on Angi.com with a BBB A+ rating providing nation-wide IT support on-site/remote services from over 1500 locations. You can call us directly at 832-402-1335, option 1 for sales, to be connected to a sales engineer if you need immediate help. You can also visit our website at https://aiosupport.net. We look forward to helping you!

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi

05/26/2014

They were great, even though I was looking for used parts with not much profit margin for them.

Description of Work
Bought some parts for computers--the guys were friendly, were helpful and didn't try to upsell me. They told me I didn't need to spend more money for /that/ thing they had in stock, because this less expensive thing would be sufficient for my needs.

Category computer repair

08/25/2011

Mr. Boyle was so kind and recovered all my data I thought I had lost on my hard drive that had crashed. I was so relieved to get all my pictures and files back. Great service at a very reasonable price. I will recommend A-Plus Computer Services to all my friends for their computer needs!

Description of Work
My computer crashed and the hard drive was not fixable, so I wanted my data off of my hard drive.

Category computer repair

Computer repair including virus, spyware removal, data back up and recovery, internet security & troubleshooting.