Napa Valley Solar Panels

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2016

Santa Barbara Solar Panels is your all-in-one residential solar service provider for Southern California. We can help you design, finance and install a quality solar electric system that will exceed your needs and expectations. Our commitment to quality manufactured products and customer service will ensure the reliability of your investment in solar power....

Patrick with Solar Energy Partners

Our mission is to bring clean energy, abundant savings, and peace of mind to every single homeowner in the United States (starting with California). At SEP, we specialize in helping homeowners understand the process and benefits of a solar energy system. We offer a true white-glove service: through our process we can determine your potential savings, identify tax credits and grants, and handle your installation from start to finish. Going solar could save you up to 35% in your first year alone!

Gold Rush Energy Solutions

Renewable energy has recently become the smartest way to power your home, and millions of people are choosing clean energy as an investment in their future. Utility rates have reached all-time highs, while the price of solar has been drastically reduced. You have the power to get clean energy from the sun every day and put thousands of dollars back into your own pocket. We started Gold Rush Energy Solutions as an alternative to the impersonal and often unprofessional performance of our large volume competitors. Our goal is to provide an optimal install, with personal customer service by certified professionals who care about their customers. We aim to provide the highest quality of product and workmanship while still maintaining the most competitive pricing in the market.

NRG Clean Power

NRG Clean Power is California’s leading clean power provider. We leverage over 30 years of superior customer service installing solar from the south of San Diego to the northern border with Oregon. In other words, regardless of where you are in California, we can help you make the switch to solar! Not only do we offer top-tier solar services, we are also a total home performance company, devoted to sustainability and energy efficiency. We offer fully customized home and business solar installations with battery backup capabilities. We believe the future is clean, renewable energy and with your help we are committed to creating it together. Customer satisfaction is a crucial aspect and the cornerstone of our business. As a result, we have earned the prestigious Diamond Certification 4 years in a row, along with the 2019 Angie’s List Super Service Award. NRG Clean Power offers the finest solar products at the best rates with finance options for everyone. We will be with you every step of the way and for years to come. Check out our promos to take advantage of our best deals. And ask about our Referral Program that allows customers like you to earn cash bonuses for referring friends and family!

Offers by NRG Clean Power on Angi

04/17/2016

This system is paid of over 20 years. They were efficient and got the project moving quickly. I was the one that had to put the project on hold several times. Finally a week before, I got the necessary approvals from my HOAs and within a week Napa Valley Solar Panels had my install on line. I did run into a problem. The install team arrived and did not have a ladder quite tall enough to reach my r...

Description of Work
I was looking for a solar PV installer online and filled several inquires and I was contacted by a salesman with Napa Valley Solar Panels several months ago about installing a solar system in my home. I had not installed earlier due to costs. Napa Valley Solar Panels offered me a system that uses a portion of my savings to pay for this system.

Category solar panels

We offer financing of solar systems. When available and based upon homeowner's credit, we can also offer $0 down! We provide a FREE solar consultation to determine which systems, rebates and offers will be best for your home.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover