Water Saving-Landscapes

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2015

We are a full landscape company that specializes in irrigation services....

Delgado's Landscaping, LLC

Delgado's landscaping it's a company dedicated to provide the best service to out customers we offering the best rates on you garden maintenance also working on new projects irregation and replacing your old sod give a call to set up an appointment for your quote

Foxtail Turf

#1 Artificial Grass Company in Southern California We carefully and closely work with your vision to help you create an invigorating and functional space with artificial grass, putting greens, pavers and more... that not only looks great but is also one that can be enjoyed for many years with very little maintenance and a lifetime warranty!

10/23/2018

Will not hire again. Had to hire another provider to come back and fix system as sprinklers would not pop up after repair. I called and texted several times but got no response. Tried to get them out to quote another job (before I became aware of problems at first job). Had an appointment but they stood me up. They have not returned my calls since.

Description of Work
Sprinkler/Valve repair

Category irrigation systems

04/21/2018

Awesome! Many people have made alterations on my system over the years (prior to me buying the house). After another company supposedly fixed the system and it stopped working entirely, Rick from Water Saving Landscapes came in and rewired everything the way it should be done. Great work (even on his birthday!) Thanks!

Description of Work
Sprinkler system repair.

Category irrigation systems

We provide irrigation emergency services. Irrigation maintenance/repairs and new install of irrigation systems.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express