Wall Works

Founded 1988 • With Angi since October 2012

Wall Works is a fully licensed and bonded company....

Kenneth Shenberger Plastering Inc.

I am a third generation Plastering contractor. I Been is business in California since !980. My family has been in the plastering industry since 1926 on the east coast. I have 46 total years experience in the plastering trade. I have completed over 1000 jobs in my career. We specialize in high end custom homes also smaller jobs: What we do: Interior: New blue board and plaster finishes,Colored lime plaster finishes, All types of Venetian Plaster Finishes, Concrete counter tops. Drywall repairs removal and refinishing of acoustic ceilings (aka Popcorn) Exterior :Pools and fountains: Remodels re-plastering all types of finishes, Scaffolding lath and plaster. All types of finishes, Sand blast re-stucco foam molding patching. Clean Reliable work. Owner supervised.

Super Dry Flood Restoration

The SuperDry difference… makes all the difference Our in-depth services include emergency services for flood damage, basement water damage, sewage damage and mold damage. All work is performed by trained professionals to ensure consistency and high quality on every job we perform. When it comes to emergency water service, you want the professionals who know their business. Expert service We provide 24-hour expert emergency water extraction. We’ll dispatch an expert to the loss site who will assess the scope of damages to correctly determine the cost of each stage of the restoration procedure. We’ve got the experience necessary to do the job right the first time. Remember, we’re the cleaning people who care. It’s not just what we do but how we do it that makes all the difference. We provide our customers with the most professional cleaning and restoration services available. We utilize the latest in state-of-the-art techniques and equipment to ensure you the job will be done right the first time. We use the original, no residue dry vapor method for deep penetration. Our experienced technicians will be glad to give you a free estimate or an on-site appraisal. 100% Satisfaction For every action, there’s a reaction, and when you deal with our team of professionals, your first reaction will be one of 100% complete satisfaction. That’s been our way of doing business since we first opened our doors, and it will remain at the cornerstone in the way we treat you, our valued customer. Quality, reliability, and professionalism – that’s what you’ll receive from the cleaning people who care. Professionally Trained Our professionally trained and qualified professionals do it all. We offer complete residential and commercial care. We specialize in 24-hour emergency water extraction. We work with all insurance companies to respond to water and flood damage.

Offers by Super Dry Flood Restoration on Angi
C & D Painting

All phases of painting drywall stucco repairs and construction needs.

08/18/2015

Description of Work
Very professional job, very clean and efficient service. Would highly recommend.

Category stucco

04/11/2014

Frank came on Friday to repair the ceiling. We let it dry over the weekend then he came back on Tuesday with his painters. He painted the ceiling, while his two painters painted in other areas. I wanted touch up and had waited until enough work accumulated. I provided the paint to match wall and molding colors. They did the job fast, were polite, trustworthy and careful with objects they needed to...

Description of Work
Frank repaired a ceiling dry wall that had to be torn out due to a leak. He textured the ceiling to match existing texture then came back to paint the ceiling. You can not even guess that there ever was a repair. It looks good. Then I had his painters for a day doing touch up work. Two came and spent the entire day, so fast that I had to think up what they could paint! They were willing to paint any room. They painted some crown molding, a door, two bathrooms and other small touch ups. They were polite and very careful with moving objects.

Category drywall,water damage restoration,stucco,interior painters

11/26/2012

I called Monday morning and due to a cancellation, Frank was able to come right away. he was punctual, professional and very personable. The work was done in a timely manner and looked great. You could hardly tell there were holes !! I would definitely use Wall Works again !

Description of Work
Frank repaired stucco on my front porch and drywall on the ceiling and walls.

Category drywall,stucco

11/19/2012

Great!! Prompt, personable, and within budget.

Description of Work
We are renovating our guest bathroom and used Wall Works to complete the drywall portion of our project. Unfortunately, about a week later we found out that we had a water leak and had to cut a large portion of our exterior wall in order to repair the leak. Fortunately, we were able to contact Wall Works and they had someone out the next day to fix it! Very prompt and easy to work with. Will definitely be calling them again in the future, and will obtain a quote from them for exterior painting.

Category drywall,stucco

Wall Works offers a variety of services . Drywall Repair & custom texturing , Interior & exterior painting, Wall paper removal, Stucco & Plaster repairs .