Vineyard Blind and Shutter

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2013

40960 California Oaks Rd # 497

Murrieta, CA 92562

We offer a distinctive collection of Shutters, Blinds, Honeycomb Shades, Woven Wood Shades and much more at Vineyard Blind and Shutter. Our Estimates are always no cost no obligation and no pressure. See actual product samples in the natural lighting of your own home....

07/07/2016

ELLEN S.

I got vertical blinds with a matching valence for my huge patio sliders and faux wood blinds for another room from Vineyard Blinds, a company I highly recommend. Based on recommendations from neighbors, I got estimates from Home Depot (Carmel Mt Rd), JC Penney (Escondido), Harmony Blinds in North Park, and finally Vineyard Blinds, who I'd actually used before. Their price was outstanding (installation included, unlike competitors), it took less than a week to get the blinds made, and service was great. The salesman, Randy, is terrific. There were a couple of small issues with installation, but Randy returned, at my request, and cheerfully fixed everything I asked him to. Randy really goes above and beyond, so if any issues arise, he'll make things right. Note: Their offices are in Murietta, but they're in San Diego and surrounding areas all the time.

Description of Work
Installed vertical blinds for very large patio sliders and faux wood blinds for another room.

05/18/2016

Debra W.

Description of Work
Vineyard installed both shutters and blinds for us. Very pleased, although I always re-read my orders (we have placed three orders with them)because I did catch a mistake on my first order. Otherwise they have been prompt, professional, and we felt accurately priced. We ordered wood shutters and faux blinds for our home.

04/22/2016

Seth R.

03/10/2016

Paul G.

Description of Work
Very professional. Very prompt. Guarantees and stand by their work. Very happy with the job they did

02/27/2016

Violet A.

Randy arrived on the 22nd of February and quickly measured the 2 windows and the patio door for new blinds. He gave me an estimate and said the new blinds could be installed that Friday (the 26th). Very professional and a pleasure to chat with. His two men arrived at 9:30 and they very quickly set to work taking down the old blinds and packing them up to take away. They then installed the new blinds. They were very fast and efficient and did a beautiful job of installation. They were the neatest and most efficient workers I've ever met and very pleasant to deal with. I love my new blinds and the best part is that they told me they had a lifetime warrantee and that if anything went wrong to call them and they would fix it. That was a wonderful surprise for a very good price. My thanks to Randy and his crew!!!

Description of Work
Installed new blinds for two windows and one patio door

Category window tinting, window treatments

04/10/2015

Michael W.

They did a very good job. They measured correctly and gave me exactly what I wanted. They were very patient in going over the colors. They installed them very well. They advised me that I needed to modify what I wanted to do. That worked well and the modification saved me money.

Description of Work
They provided Hunter Douglas blinds for my home.

08/18/2014

Branton S.

Description of Work
They measured and installed the plantation blinds. They did great job as make sure that we are satisfied.

08/01/2014

Stan E.

Description of Work
No pressure sales, blinds arrived when they said, very professional and personable installation. Extremely satisfied with service. I highly recommend VINEYARD BLIND AND SHUTTER.

06/05/2014

Brendan D.

I called the same guy that I had used last time-from my records of the last jobs. He set up appointments with the tenants of these 2 homes and did the measuring and assessing the condition of the house blinds. I trust him and made my choices from talks with him. He ordered the blinds and I paid over the phone with a credit card. Vineyard is busy and the blinds took a while to come in. The installation took a bit more time also. He kept me and the tenants informed of the status all along which was great. Job was done and tenants and I am happy. I mention one issue that because I am a broker and property manager I need to keep up with paperwork for the owner and my records. It took a couple of weeks for me to get my receipts with the job order workup sheets. This may be my fault for not going up to the office there to sign the document and get the paperwork. I will use them again.

Description of Work
In 2 rental homes that I manage I asked for 2 estimates/measuring of windows and sliding doors to help me figure out what windows and doors I would get new vertical blinds for. I had used them once before and was happy with their jobs.

05/14/2014

Allan T.

11/08/2013

Rachael R.

Angela, the salesperson, was running late on our appt and called to keep me informed. She was professional and gave good recommendations when I ordered my blinds. Due to my work schedule I needed to know exactly when they would be installed. I didn't give a perfect score because the woman at the office was abrupt and a bit rude when I called to see if they had a delivery date. I only called because I had not received a call as promised. The woman said she would call back that same day but she didn't. I had to call again the next day to get the delivery date. I believe it was the same woman on the phone and she was nicer the second time. I had to have someone at the property on installation date due to my work schedule and they very very impressed with the installers. Said they were on time, fast, professional, & courteous. Overall, I definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
faux-wood blinds

09/19/2013

Brendan D.

They made a few calls to coordinate a convenient time with the tenant for measuring and installation. Installation went smooth. The tenant likes the product. I am pleased with the service and price.

Description of Work
Took down 4 old horizontal levolor blinds on 4 windows. Measured for new vertical blinds. Faxed me the estimate and didn't pressure me.

07/21/2013

Mark G.

I recently moved into a new home and needed some window coverings. We weren't looking for anything fancy but didn't want anything cheap looking either. I met with 4 contractors but Vineyard Blinds was the best of them all in regards to warranty, delivery, and price offered. Our representitive took measurements within 1/2 an hour during the appointment time. He also provided recommendations based on what our taste in blinds was. He promised a 4 day turn-around and his team showed up at 2:00 p.m. on the dot on the day of installation, as promised. I was beyond impressed!!! The neighborhood I moved into is a new development so the majority of all homes are looking for blinds just like we were. A quick walk around the block is proof that Vineyard Blind & Shutter offers unmatched quality at a reasonable price. The company sign is posted on almost every house on the block. That fact alone reassured me that this purchase was well worth every penny! Final thoughts - Shop around if you prefer; however, this company is the guaranteed winner!

Description of Work
Faux shades for 30+ windows

05/16/2013

John Paul T.

Our overall experience was excellent. The saleswoman was friends and do not pressure sell me at all. Her recommendations were very helpful. The installer was punctual and friendly and even offered to increase the height of one of my existing set of blinds on a sliding door that had been poor installed by someone else such that the blinds were touching the floor. No wonder they have a A+ rating by the BBB.

Description of Work
Custom blinds were installed over 6 of my windows and one of sliding doors.