Uva Construction

Founded 1987 • With Angi since October 2005

41785 Elm St #102

Murrieta, CA 92562

Water damage and restoration, swimming pools, outdoor bbq, patios, blockwalls,retaining walls, awnings, basement waterproofing, cabinet making, builders- garages/barns/sheds/homes, ceramic tile, cabinet refacing, chimney repair, closets, carpentry- unfinished/woodworking, carpet sales/installation/repair, concrete-countertops, deck maintenance, decks & porches, doors, drain pipe installation, driveways- asphalt & concrete, drywall, electrical, excavating, fencing, fireplaces & flooring installation....

01/16/2015

Christine H.

Uva Construction was able to come out to my house within a day of me calling and requesting a quote. He was on time and very professional. His quote was also very reasonable. The only reason that we did not use Uva was because we were dealing with an insurance claim and we had to wait for approvals for mold abatements that kept getting denied. It took so long that my husband ended up doing the work himself.

Description of Work
I was provided a quote by Uva Construction.

03/25/2014

Gayle Z.

Mike has a great cabinet maker - the cabinets look more like furniture!

Description of Work
Mike took a 1960's kitchen and transformed it into a beautiful modern great room. The dining room and kitchen are now one room that flows into main living room. Popcorn ceilings are gone, new slider door and window and moved the gas range to a more workable part of the kitchen.

Category home remodeling

07/17/2012

Jeannette P.

Description of Work
I called to have someone come out to look at the project which I described. No one called or showed.

03/08/2012

Gayle Z.

Mike was very responsive with $ estimate after meeting with me. His price was in between two estimates I had received. His team was able to start right away. He considered all my wants and suggestions and gave me honest answers He may be late a couple of times, but you just keep on him The kitchen was done in 6 weeks The cabinet maker he uses is fabulous!!!! I still get compliments to this day about my cabinets! My kitchen and dining room went from two old rooms to one large very modern room with an island and beautiful woodwork and granite. There was never a change or surprise as far as the $ amount on the money. In fact, I paid extra for him to complete a few ideas he had and that I still love!

Description of Work
Mike Uva's company remodeled my 1961 kitchen into a fabulous place to cook! Mike himself came out for the free estimate and took all my suggested designs and made them happen. He replaced wiring for new lighting in the kitchen and dining room, took out a door and made is a pass through, scaped the popcorn off the ceiling in dining room, resurfaced the walls and ceiling, replaced kitchen window, moved my gas piping for my stove to new location. Mike Uva's team not only did the work, he found a great cabinet maker and granite person and coordinated it all. He installed all my new appliances and replaced a sliding glass door.

Category drywall, electrician, lighting, masonry, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Thank you very much I appreciate your comments and you to where a pleasure to work for

09/09/2011

Keri V.

See above response

Description of Work
While Mike Uva seems to be a credible contractor, we found the service to be disappointing. When we called to get an estimate and arranged for a meeting the following weekend, he asked me to call him the morning of the appointment to remind him. He came over and said he'd follow-up with a quote on two jobs. He didn't so I had to call him. He provided the quote ($150, $950) and I said I'd give him a call back. When I did and told him that we would like to hire him for one of the jobs ($150), he said that "his boss" (which I presume is him since that's the name of the company) requires that the work be at least $1000. He turned down the job. If he took the job and did a good job, we would probably have hired him in the future for other projects.

Category drywall, masonry, replacement windows

As I remember this customer did not want to do all the work at once witch I offered a discount to do so Please look at my reviews of completed jobs as I take pride in all my customers and jobs.

11/18/2010

Gayle Z.

He was so great. He listened to what I wanted and he saw the same picture that I had in my head. I drew things and he never told that I can’t do it. He contracted the cabinet and granite guy. He suggested good ideas.

Description of Work
UVA Construction did my entire kitchen, sliding glass door, changed some windows and took out door frames about three years ago.

Category home builders

09/06/2010

james T.

no problems. the crew came in and did a great job. cleaned up after ward. It was in 96' and there has not been any problems with the wall. I was especially pleased with the quality of the wooden gate they built. I have made a few gates myself using theirs as a guide. They were not the cheapest bid (as I remember) I received, but everything went smoothly. I dont remember the exact price I paid back then, but I had to put something down!

Description of Work
remove existing wooden fence, build block wall and add gate.

10/31/2007

Janice L.

Mike was very responsive in coming out and giving me an estimate. After we agreed to have the work done, we set up a start date and he started on time, and completed in the time he had indicated. His employee was very competent and the work is excellent. He removed all the debris from the old wall and purchased replacement concrete blocks that match almost exactly with the former wall - amazing. It was all done very professionally. Mike was very upfront when we talked about the estimate that he would probably be higher than others, but he would do a quality job - and he did. I am not sorry that I paid a little extra for the work was very well done. We are considering using Mike again for some driveway repair.

Description of Work
Repaired our 6 foot high concrete block wall after an SUV ran through it taking down 50 feet of wall to the ground. Replaced blocks to match remaining wall, installing rebar for reinforcement. Cleaned up site and disposed of all trash from job.

05/05/2006

BARBARA P.

Left messages 8 days apart and got no call back.

Description of Work
100 ft retaining wall needs to be replaced.

Category hardscaping

I do not recall this customer ever calling or leaving a message. I do respond to calls that I get. My record dose show that my customers like my responce times and that I try my best to stay on top of my messages. My customers do mean a lot to me. Customer servise is my number one goal.

10/07/2005

RANDI E.

WE HAVE USED THIS COMPANY IN THE PAST. BESIDES THE INSTALLATION OF LIGHTING AT THIS HOUSE, THEY DID CONCRETE AND BRICK WORK AT OUR LAST HOUSE. WE PLAN ON USING THEM AGAIN TO INSTALL LIGHTING WHEN WE DO OUR LIVING ROOM.

Description of Work
INSTALLATION OF CAN LIGHTING IN THE FAMILY ROOM AND IN THE KITCHEN. THE WORK WAS DONE IN TWO DAYS.

Category concrete repair, electrician, masonry

Vision Turf & Pavers

With long-time ties to the community, Vision Outdoor Living is committed to being here before, during and after you purchase a new product or service from us. As licensed, bonded, and insured contractors, you can rest easy when having us do work for you! We guarantee your satisfaction!

Offers by Vision Turf & Pavers on Angi
    Creative Mind Painting

Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

Top notch asphalt

We take pride in are work the customer comes first we love what we do Not only are we experts with asphalt, we can also handle your concrete needs at the same time! We want to educate you on all of your solutions, whether you do business with us or not! • Asphalt paving • Asphalt patching and repairs • Asphalt parking lot repairs • Quality grading & excavating • Driveway paving and approach • Garage approach Asphalt Sealcoating Asphalt sealcoating protects and beautifies your driveway or parking lot, plus it is good maintenance, which will prolong your asphalt pavement's life. Sealcoating protects your investment by eliminating major damage! It's a great way to restore curb appeal and to extend the life of your asphalt with high quality sealcoating. • Hot tar crack filling • Striping • Driveways and Parking Lots • No job is too big or small Military discounts we accept all major credit cards Making are customers happy and creating a relationship that will last

Water damage and restoration, swimming pools, outdoor bbq, ceiling fans, awnings, basement waterproofing, cabinet making, builders- garages/barns/sheds/homes, ceramic tile, cabinet refacing, chimney repair, closets, carpentry- unfinished/woodworking, carpet sales/installation/repair, concrete-countertops, deck maintenance, decks & porches, doors, drain pipe installation, driveways- asphalt & concrete, drywall, electrical, excavating, fencing, fireplaces & flooring installation.