The Dirt Army

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2011

Have you ever had your carpets cleaned only to find out a few days later they are contaminated with soap residue? The Dirt Army Carpet Cleaning Murrieta provides its customers with a "SOAP FREE" cleaning experience that will leave your carpets softer & fluffier than ever before. Our 100% organic enzyme based citrus cleaners perform better than our competitors toxic cleaning solutions and leave zero residue behind. That's right, we're green and soap free....

Trinity carpet and flooring solutions

Trinity Carpet & Flooring Solutions is committed to providing the highest quality of customer service, products, and staff while maintaining fair and competitive pricing. We will be the leading provider of Carpet and flooring solutions in our community and surrounding areas. We will accomplish these goals with thorough on the job training, quality products,while maintaining a safe and positive work environment. We will reinforce our mission with honesty, integrity, and a student mentality. We will always be considerate to our customers, staff, and service partners ever changing needs.

Reliable Floor Care

We clean floors carpet,tile,hardwood,stone,vynil and marble. Reliable Floor Care take pride in our work .We thrive on doing our job with high quality and satisfying our customers. Over 10 years of experience in floor cleaning.

Patriot Floor Care

Patriot Floor Care, is a a military veteran owned company, serving Moreno Valley and the Inland Empire for carpet, upholstery, tile and floor cleaning. We value honesty, integrity and loyalty. We provide our services at the most reasonable rates that we can afford, in order to maintain our business. Our goal is to establish a loyal customer base who value our work and will call him regularly for their needs. Let us help you enjoy beautiful clean carpet today! Welcome to Patriot Floor Care. Providing the Inland Empire with Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning and Area Rug Cleaning for both Residential and Commercial properties. Our Customers are simply the best and receive nothing less. which is why all of our work comes with a 30 day guarantee. If there is a problem with an area. we've cleaned, we will return and re-clean that area, at no extra cost, even if an accidental spill occurs during the 30 days. Our commitment is to provide a long lasting cleaning which promotes a positive environment for your home or office. Contact us for pricing information. 877-769-3389.

12/11/2017

Always friendly, professional and willing to do what it takes to get the job done. They seem to really enjoy their job and it's a pleasure working with them.

Description of Work
We have a small dog that thinks she's supposed to pee on the carpet. We're trying to train her but it's difficult.

06/15/2017

Thoroughness and good quality work

Description of Work
They did carpet cleaning

10/18/2016

They were very thorough and pleasant.

Description of Work
They cleaned my carpet.

12/07/2014

Gary (the owner) provided a really great service throughout the entire process. Ill start from the beginning. I moved into my house about 2 yrs ago and haven't had the carpet cleaned yet. I was so worried that the spots wouldn't be able to come out and so when I finally got the money and remembered to do it I contacted Gary. He had good reviews and I generally like to go with mom and pop type plac...

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you [removed member name] for leaving such a nice review for my cleaning company. I think this is the best review I have ever received. A review like this will help us gain new customers. Happy Holidays [removed member name]. Gary

08/13/2014

I found him on Angie’s List. He was very good and they did very well. He was very thorough and was not afraid of hard work. I had one little complaint but I did not even tell him about it. The guy that did the upholstery and the chair in my room got spray all over the floor around and the lamp but it came off because he did not cover anything. But that was his helper and not him. He was very good ...

Description of Work
The Dirt Army did the upholstery on four chairs and a big room-size rug. He is coming back to do the rest of the carpeting after we move.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

SOAP-FREE CARPET CLEANING, CHEMICAL-FREE CARPET CLEANING, TILE CLEANING, GROUT CLEANING, UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, RUG CLEANING, PET STAIN/ODOR REMOVAL, RED STAIN REMOVAL, RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL

No marble refinishing