TALLY'S CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, inc.

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2010

33842 VINCA Ln

Murrieta, CA 92563

Hi, I am George Tally, Founder and Owner/Operator of Tally’s inc. We specialize in hard to clean carpets and stain removal. We have been in business for 28 years in the Temecula Valley. I treat every job, as if it were my own home. I personally oversee and do the work on each and every job. I do this to make sure I am delivering the best quality and workmanship possible. I personally guarantee each job and make sure it is done properly the first time. If a stain comes back within 30 days, I will gladly come back to re-clean that spot absolutely free of charge, no questions asked. I am also proud of the fact that my business has never practiced any of the ‘bait and switch’ price games that are common in our industry. With my company you will receive an honest estimate on the phone, followed by an accurate assessment and competitive price, on site, before we do any work. We always provide a free estimate and a free quote. I have been IICRC Certified for over 20 years and I am certified as a “Master Certified Technician”. You can check here to view my certification . . . http://www.certifiedcleaners.org/default.shtml , then click “Locate a pro”, and type in “Tally’s”....

10/15/2019

stephen M.

George was on time, organized, and completed the work to my satisfaction. The price was fair and the work done was execellent.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets

07/03/2013

Cathy P.

Came back to try and remove the odor. Did their best, but we still smell occassional odors.

Description of Work
Cleaned and tried to get pet odors out of sofa.

07/09/2012

Mary W.

Overall experience has always been great!

Description of Work
I have used Tally's several times and have always been impressed. He is prompt, professional, and very nice. He is a one man show which I really like because I like dealing with the owner rather than employee! Owners want repeat business and work to get it! I feel his price is very fair for the time and work done, and as the old saying goes, "you get what you pay for". He is not the cheapest, but not the most expensive either. I paid a lot for my carpet and want the best guy cleaning it, which I feel is what I got! I highly recommend Tally's.

01/12/2012

Ron J.

This was very enjoyable experience. We called them wanting to have our carpet cleaned about a week before we were having a party at the house. They did not have a day free in their schedule. Cleaning the carpet in the entire house is really at least a half day job. They did the job one evening so we would have clean carpet for the party. We called several others and none would schedule the job before the party. They were here past 9:00 pm one evening. Though they were very tired they still did a great job and left no mess behind.

Description of Work
They cleaned all the carpet in the house. The carpet looked great when they finished. They vacuumed the carpet before cleaning. There was no mess when they finished. We felt very good about the job they did and would use them again and would recommend them to a friend.

05/04/2011

John K.

The owner is very knowledgeable and professional, arrived on time and did exactly what he promised to do. We have two housetrained dogs but no dog is perfect, so there were a couple spots that needed to be taken care of, and he had the right chemicals for that. My only criticism is that this company charges significantly more than others, so I'm shopping around a bit. Sorry Mr. Tally.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning of all bedrooms and common areas. Pet odor removal.

PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS

We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: leathergods@aol.com. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand the finest quality and workmanship, ship garments to us directly for cleaning, dyeing, and repairs. Other services: purses cleaned and re-dyed, alterations and repairs, re-weaving of fabric garments, and area rug cleaning. Furniture cleaning and dyeing limited to Los Angeles, Orange, and San Diego Counties.

juniors vip cleaning services

juniors window and house cleaning has provided domestic help throughout the Coachella valley for more than 6 years .turn to us when you are looking for 100% committed and professional cleaning experts

Trinity carpet and flooring solutions

Trinity Carpet & Flooring Solutions is committed to providing the highest quality of customer service, products, and staff while maintaining fair and competitive pricing. We will be the leading provider of Carpet and flooring solutions in our community and surrounding areas. We will accomplish these goals with thorough on the job training, quality products,while maintaining a safe and positive work environment. We will reinforce our mission with honesty, integrity, and a student mentality. We will always be considerate to our customers, staff, and service partners ever changing needs.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about TALLY'S CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, inc.

How is TALLY'S CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, inc. overall rated?

TALLY'S CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, inc. is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are TALLY'S CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, inc. open?

TALLY'S CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, inc. is open:

What payment options does TALLY'S CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, inc. provide

TALLY'S CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, inc. accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa

Does TALLY'S CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, TALLY'S CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, inc. offers free project estimates.

Does TALLY'S CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, TALLY'S CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does TALLY'S CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, TALLY'S CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, inc. offers a 10% senior discount.

Are warranties offered by TALLY'S CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, inc.?

Yes, TALLY'S CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, inc. offers warranties.

What services does TALLY'S CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, inc. offer?

TALLY'S CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, inc. offers the following services: Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning , Leather Cleaning, Mattress Cleaning, Stone & Tile Cleaning & Sealing, Allergy Relief Treatment, Pet Ordor & Stain Removal, Stain Removal & Spotters. Automobile Upholstery & Carpet Cleaning.