TALLY'S CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, inc.

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2010

Hi, I am George Tally, Founder and Owner/Operator of Tally’s inc. We specialize in hard to clean carpets and stain removal. We have been in business for 28 years in the Temecula Valley. I treat every job, as if it were my own home. I personally oversee and do the work on each and every job. I do this to make sure I am delivering the best quality and workmanship possible. I personally guarantee each job and make sure it is done properly the first time. If a stain comes back within 30 days, I will gladly come back to re-clean that spot absolutely free of charge, no questions asked. I am also proud of the fact that my business has never practiced any of the ‘bait and switch’ price games that are common in our industry. With my company you will receive an honest estimate on the phone, followed by an accurate assessment and competitive price, on site, before we do any work. We always provide a free estimate and a free quote. I have been IICRC Certified for over 20 years and I am certified as a “Master Certified Technician”. You can check here to view my certification . . . http://www.certifiedcleaners.org/default.shtml , then click “Locate a pro”, and type in “Tally’s”....

Reliable Floor Care

We clean floors carpet,tile,hardwood,stone,vynil and marble. Reliable Floor Care take pride in our work .We thrive on doing our job with high quality and satisfying our customers. Over 10 years of experience in floor cleaning.

Taylor's Impressive Carpet Service

Since 1996, we have serviced California with water damage restoration, mold removal, sewage extraction, smoke & fire damage restoration and flood clean up services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We also specialize in carpet, tile, laminate, and wood flooring installation. We use only Green/Safe products and specialize in keeping your home safe. With instantaneous response, prompt action, years of experience and a highly proficient staff, we are qualified to help you with all your flooring and restoration needs for your home or business.

Zerorez Riverside/Inland Empire

Never Clean Your Carpets With Soap Again. Zerorez (as in zero residue) cleans better, dries faster and stays cleaner longer. No crunchy carpet, no re-appearing stains and safe for children, pets and the environment. Carpet, rugs, upholstery, tile, stone and hardwood. Create a clean, healthy and residue-free home with Zerorez at your side.

Offers by Zerorez Riverside/Inland Empire on Angi

10/15/2019

George was on time, organized, and completed the work to my satisfaction. The price was fair and the work done was execellent.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets

07/03/2013

Came back to try and remove the odor. Did their best, but we still smell occassional odors.

Description of Work
Cleaned and tried to get pet odors out of sofa.

07/09/2012

Overall experience has always been great!

Description of Work
I have used Tally's several times and have always been impressed. He is prompt, professional, and very nice. He is a one man show which I really like because I like dealing with the owner rather than employee! Owners want repeat business and work to get it! I feel his price is very fair for the time and work done, and as the old saying goes, "you get what you pay for". He is not the cheapest, but not the most expensive either. I paid a lot for my carpet and want the best guy cleaning it, which I feel is what I got! I highly recommend Tally's.

01/12/2012

This was very enjoyable experience. We called them wanting to have our carpet cleaned about a week before we were having a party at the house. They did not have a day free in their schedule. Cleaning the carpet in the entire house is really at least a half day job. They did the job one evening so we would have clean carpet for the party. We called several others and none would schedule the job bef...

Description of Work
They cleaned all the carpet in the house. The carpet looked great when they finished. They vacuumed the carpet before cleaning. There was no mess when they finished. We felt very good about the job they did and would use them again and would recommend them to a friend.

05/04/2011

The owner is very knowledgeable and professional, arrived on time and did exactly what he promised to do. We have two housetrained dogs but no dog is perfect, so there were a couple spots that needed to be taken care of, and he had the right chemicals for that. My only criticism is that this company charges significantly more than others, so I'm shopping around a bit. Sorry Mr. Tally.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning of all bedrooms and common areas. Pet odor removal.

Category carpet cleaners

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning , Leather Cleaning, Mattress Cleaning, Stone & Tile Cleaning & Sealing, Allergy Relief Treatment, Pet Ordor & Stain Removal, Stain Removal & Spotters. Automobile Upholstery & Carpet Cleaning.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa