Superior Cleaning & Restoration

Founded 1990 • With Angi since December 2010

4.1

Nobody beats Superior Cleaning. We have a professionally trained staff that can cater to any of your cleaning needs. Whether it be carpet cleaning, window cleaning, or any of our other services, Superior Cleaning takes pride in making sure we do the job right. Our missions is to help consumers learn about the process of carpet cleaning and how to properly take care of their carpet. Our Missions is to provide the highest quality carpet cleaning services in the Temecula Valley. We make sure that you are satisfied with our service by striving to be #1 in Customer Service. Superior Cleaning has been dedicated over the last 15+ years to provide carpet cleaner services that blow away the competition. We are stil one of the few carpet cleaners who use a rotary shampooer and a multi step process to get your carpets clean. We are one of the few licensed Tile and Grout cleaners in the Temecula Valley. We specialize in stone, ceramic tile, and all other major tiles. Our machines and solutions will make your tile and grout look brand new....

Reliable Floor Care

We clean floors carpet,tile,hardwood,stone,vynil and marble. Reliable Floor Care take pride in our work .We thrive on doing our job with high quality and satisfying our customers. Over 10 years of experience in floor cleaning.

Super Dry Flood Restoration

The SuperDry difference… makes all the difference Our in-depth services include emergency services for flood damage, basement water damage, sewage damage and mold damage. All work is performed by trained professionals to ensure consistency and high quality on every job we perform. When it comes to emergency water service, you want the professionals who know their business. Expert service We provide 24-hour expert emergency water extraction. We’ll dispatch an expert to the loss site who will assess the scope of damages to correctly determine the cost of each stage of the restoration procedure. We’ve got the experience necessary to do the job right the first time. Remember, we’re the cleaning people who care. It’s not just what we do but how we do it that makes all the difference. We provide our customers with the most professional cleaning and restoration services available. We utilize the latest in state-of-the-art techniques and equipment to ensure you the job will be done right the first time. We use the original, no residue dry vapor method for deep penetration. Our experienced technicians will be glad to give you a free estimate or an on-site appraisal. 100% Satisfaction For every action, there’s a reaction, and when you deal with our team of professionals, your first reaction will be one of 100% complete satisfaction. That’s been our way of doing business since we first opened our doors, and it will remain at the cornerstone in the way we treat you, our valued customer. Quality, reliability, and professionalism – that’s what you’ll receive from the cleaning people who care. Professionally Trained Our professionally trained and qualified professionals do it all. We offer complete residential and commercial care. We specialize in 24-hour emergency water extraction. We work with all insurance companies to respond to water and flood damage.

Offers by Super Dry Flood Restoration on Angi
Taylor's Impressive Carpet Service

Since 1996, we have serviced California with water damage restoration, mold removal, sewage extraction, smoke & fire damage restoration and flood clean up services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We also specialize in carpet, tile, laminate, and wood flooring installation. We use only Green/Safe products and specialize in keeping your home safe. With instantaneous response, prompt action, years of experience and a highly proficient staff, we are qualified to help you with all your flooring and restoration needs for your home or business.

01/28/2014

Showed me potential trouble spots up front and got most of them out. This is my second time using them. They also cleaned my tile floors. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Cleaned all carpets in my 3016 sq ft home.

Category carpet cleaners,floor cleaning

01/10/2014

They were absolutely great. I would completely recommend them to anyone else who has a flood in their house. They made the process go as smooth as possible.

Description of Work
I used Superior Cleaning & Restoration.

Category water damage restoration

11/15/2013

He did a great job. I had some additional things done so I paid about $250 more than the Big Deal amount. The price was fair.

Description of Work
I used Superior Cleaning & Restoration. He cleaned a section of the cement floor of the garage; my husband smokes and he is not allowed to smoke in the house so he smokes in the garage and there was quite a mess so he cleaned all that section and coated it. He cleaned another rug and two runners. He also cleaned the leather couch.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,floor cleaning

07/14/2013

This was an Angie's List coupon. Originally scheduled for 12:30pm on 7/11. Had vehicle trouble and time kept being pushed back. By 3pm, it was '4:30pm'. I already had plans in the evening. They rescheduled for '9am' on Saturday with 'free extras for having to reschedule.' The techs arrived at 9:30 on Saturday, seconds before I was ready to call and check. Theywere super friendly and courteous. Did...

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in 4 rooms, hallway and stairs.

Category carpet cleaners,floor cleaning

05/20/2013

Skylar came out initially was a very pleasant young man. Explained their services and wrote up the contract. He explained my flooring which is wood would be protected with paper and flooring covered to protect it. He also told us he would have a plumber come out and set up a temporary water heater the next day. I have been through this before and specifically asked if a dehumidifier was necessary ...

Description of Work
On Saturday morning discovered our water heater had leaked in the garage. I caused damage to the drywall and a small amount of water damage under the stairs. By the time they arrived by no fault of theirs, I waited for someone to show up who never did, the water on the ground was dried. They removed the water heater cut out a small area of dry wall approx. one full sheet total, and set up two fans. that was on Saturday didn't hear from them again until Monday morning at which time there were fired. Required 500 deposit.

Category water damage restoration

Hi (deleted member name), thank you for the review. We take criticism very serious. I am sorry that you were not happy with our work. We will sit down with the technician and make sure he cleans up better and is more careful with dust debri. We rarely have incidents like this and we are always focused on improving. Thank you Skylar

Carpet cleaning temecula, window cleaning, blind cleaning, drapery cleaning, 24 hour water damage, 24 hour emergency services, carpet cleaning, rug cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, grout cleaning, tile cleaning, sofa cleaning, murrieta, menifee, wildomar, winchester, hemet, san jacinto, temecula.

N/A