Spring Oak Construction

Founded 2008 • With Angi since July 2008

• SPRING OAK CONSTRUCTION IS CURRENTLY WORKING OUT OF STATE. WE ARE HAPPY TO PROVIDE OUR SERVICES FOR RESIDENCES OF MAUI. SPRING OAK CONSTRUCTION HAS BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR OVER FIVE YEARS. IT IS OWNER OPERATED BY KELLY BICE. KELLY HAS BEEN IN THE BUILDING INDUSTRY FOR OVER 25 YEARS WITH EXTENSIVE WORK WITH TRACT DEVELOPMENT. HE HAS BUILT OVER 1,000 HOMES IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. KELLY HAS TAKEN HIS EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF CONSTRUCTION AND CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PUT IT TO USE WITH HIS OWN COMPANY. SPRING OAK CONSTRUCTION PROVIDES SOME SUBCONTRACTORS FOR WORK AND KELLY HANDLES MANY PROJECTS HIMSELF. SPRING OAK CONSTRUCTION IS A CALIFORNIA STATE LICENSED GENERAL CONTRACTOR, # 916023. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REVIEW THE CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS AND YOU MAY CONTACT US THROUGH E-MAIL....

Precision General Contracting

We are a home improvement company founded in 2000 that specializes in exterior home improvements and products geared towards long term performance and energy efficiency.

Epic cleanups

Epic Cleanups specializes in Junk disposal, demolition, hauling and cleanups. customer satisfaction is our priority which is why we offer affordable rates and free estimates. we service residential and commercial locations. call or message for more information.

Helping Hand Hauling

Helping Hand Hauling is here for all hauling and moving needs. We specialize in demolition and junk removal, landscape debris removal, delivery of materials or furniture. We also provide a moving service that is staffed with experienced movers with over 8 years experience. Included in your move is the haul away of any junk or unwanted items. We are dedicated to providing professional, friendly and affordable services to our community. We give competitive flat rate pricing. We stand by our quotes. No hidden fees no surprise expenses. Please call/text or email for pricing. Kind regards, Christopher Avendano Helping Hand Hauling P:(562)237-0079 E:Triplehhhauling@gmail.com

06/19/2015

He was very pleasant, GREAT job, Quick response to our call. I would call him again

Description of Work
Drywall repair

01/03/2015

We called Kelly to set up an appointment for the estimate. He responded quickly. He was on time and very professional. He said the work would take two days. We called a few days later and set up a time for him to do the work. Again he was on time. He did the work in two days just as he estimated. He was very thorough. He was very professional. He cleaned up after work each day. We did not need to ...

Description of Work
We had Kelly reseal the doors to the balcony off the master bedroom and repaint the balcony. We have had trouble with this area leaking on and off for several years.

10/10/2014

Didn't end up using them. They failed to provide a quote as promised and stopped responding to my emails.

Description of Work
I requested them to provide a quote for my downstair den to bedroom conversion. They seemed pretty professional at first and explained how things should go. They looked at my property on Thursday and promised to provide a quote after weekend. On the next Monday I sent me an email and says they would be busy and would not be able to do the job. I emailed them back saying I can delay the project for a few weeks but they never responded despite 2 emails.

09/29/2014

Excellent work on time and on estimate. You couldn't find a more professional contractor to work with. Kept me advised each step of the project. I would hire him again no question.

Description of Work
replaced all doors in house, inside and out, did stucco patch for hole in garage

05/30/2014

Everything went great. We originally discussed replacing the sliding glass door with Kelly Bice when he came to repair it on 4/6/2014. He was unable to find the necessary part to fix that door because the manufacturer has been out of business for a long time. Despite that, he was able to fix the problem well enough to make the door operational again. He did some research to determine which type of...

Description of Work
Removed existing sliding glass door and installed a Milgard Tuscany Series Vinyl Swinging Door in its place.

Category handyman service,doors

New Construction. Remodeling. Carpentry. Handyman. Drywall. Doors & Windows. Interior & Exterior Painting. Hardwood Flooring. Tile. Carpeting. Roofing. Pools. Exterior Hardscapes & Landscapes.