SAFE AND SECURE LOCKSMITH SERVICE

Founded 1993 • With Angi since October 2005

26019 JEFFERSON AVE Suite F

Murrieta, CA 92562

Ca Contractors License 547023 Ca Locksmith Permit Number LCO2439 5 Service Vehicles to serve you Open accounts accepted...

03/08/2016

Dianna H.

Requested a quote on 2/27/16 via Angies's List message system and never received a response back to date.

Category locksmith

We are not a paid member of Angie's list. Therefore, we have not received any request for or from you [Member Name Removed]. I am very sorry for the missed opportunity and do hope that you try to make contact directly with us. Angie's list did however, send my an email stating that if I paid them, they would allow me to review any requests made to them about my company. Angie's list does NOT provide referrals to companies not listed with them. It is paid advertising.

03/08/2016

Dianna H.

The staff was not friendly and they keys did not work. Have to return them and have them redone.

Description of Work
Made copies of keys.

Category locksmith

On occasion we get the opportunity and challenge of duplicating odd or rare keys. Sometimes even simple keys are cut incorrectly or copied from worn out keys. We strive to maintain the quality of key duplication but there may be errors made. Our success rate of key duplication is above 99%. I am sorry you had to return for them to be copied but I assume that we were successful on your return trip. My apology to you.

01/14/2015

peter F.

Description of Work
Repair garage door and tracks

11/18/2014

Ernie G.

I called Safe and Secure Locksmith and they quoted me a pretty fair price on the project I had described. The project entailed changing out four newly purchased locks, installing two additional deadbolts on doors where there were none previously, rekeying the total of six locks alike and cutting three additional keys. The locksmith arrived right on time, in professional attire and in a company service vehicle. He immediately got to work on the project and it was completed very quickly. The finished product result was exactly what was desired. I would definitely use again. The total price included a $55 service fee.

Description of Work
Installed and rekeyed locks and deadbolts.

10/02/2014

Mario V.

The locksmith arrived between the hours agreed upon. The locksmith was very professional and did a great job fixing the door handles and deadbolt lock. The entire job took approximately 7 minutes and would have been quiicker if the locksmith didn't have to go back to the truck to get another wrench. There was a $55 service call for them to come out, which I assumed would got toward the work. I was then charged an additional $40 dollars for the work. The total bill came out to $95 minus a 10% military discount which brought the bill to $85.50. I think that is a little steep for about seven minutes of work.

Description of Work
Fixed two door handles and a deadbolt lock.

Category locksmith

Yes, I agree, sometimes the technicians are very quick at their job. Unfortunately, we do have a service charge to come to the job site. This charge covers the cost of getting an entire locksmith shop to your door. Fuel, time, insurance and other costs require us to charge for the "Trip" there. Once we are there, we have a minimum labor charge which is for 30 minutes. You can always save money by brining your locks to us.

10/02/2012

Richard K.

Once I took the locks into their office, they quickly gave me an estimate and did the work. I was out in less that 30 minutes.

Description of Work
Took my lock into their store to have 3 locks "rekeyed". They also cut 6 new keys for me. They are one of the few locksmiths that "actually" have an office.

08/08/2012

Brendan D.

Locksmith went through each lock, re-keying, and tightening and servicing locks. They came out the next day, good job, good price.

Description of Work
Rental property with several door locks and handles loose and in need of re-keying.

10/24/2005

MY HUSBAND WENT TO THEIR LOCATION AND PURCHASED A SAFE. THE SAFE IS A GOOD QUALITY AND IS FIRE PROOF UP TO A CERTAIN FAHRENHEIT. MY HUSBAND WAS REALLY PLEASED WITH THE PRICE OF THE SAFE AND THE PROFESSIONALISM OF THE STAFF.

Description of Work
I NEEDED A SAFE PLACE TO KEEP ALL MY VALUABLE POSSESSIONS, SUCH AS LEGAL PAPERS AND THINGS. I NEEDED A PLACE FOR THEM TO BE KEPT IN CASE OF FIRE.

10/19/2005

TAHRA J.

I WALKED IN THE STORE WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT. THEY WERE ABLE TO TAKE ME RIGHT AWAY AND MAKE MANY SETS OF KEYS FOR ME. THEY HAD EVERYTHING I NEEDED EXCEPT A SPECIAL KEY WITH A CHIP IN IT. THEY ADVISED ME TO GO TO THE DEALER FOR IT.

Description of Work
I NEEDED TO MAKE SEVERAL SETS OF KEYS FOR THE HOUSES, CARS, WORK, KIDS, ETC.

10/12/2005

AMY P.

THIS COMPANY WAS REMARKABLY FAST. THE LOCKSMITH WAS A FRIENDLY GUY WHO BET US THAT HE COULD GET IT DONE IN 30 MINUTES, WAS ACTUALLY DONE IN 25 MINUTES. WE LOST THE BET.

Description of Work
REKEYED INSIDE AND OUTSIDE LOCKS ON FRONT DOOR OF OUR SHOP. SIDE ENTRY DOOR, DEADBOLT AND REGULAR LOCK. REAR ENTRY DOOR, DEADBOLT, REGULAR LOCK AND 4 GATE LOCKS.

Category locksmith

DOORS, FRAMES, LOCKS & HARDWARE, SALES & SERVICE, SAFES & VAULTS, ELECTRONIC KEYS & ACCESS, MASTER KEY SYSTEM,KEYS OF ALL KINDS, FULL SERVICE SHOWROOM/LOCKSHOP, MULTIPLE SERVICE VEHICLES, ANTIQUE LOCKS/KEYS, FRIENDLY & FAMILY OWNED, LICENSED, BONDED & INSURED, HIGHLY TRAINED TECHNICIANS.