R E Pierro Construction

Founded 1985 • With Angi since January 2015

2.7

We are a family owned and operated general contractor. We hold (5) licenses including, general, roofing and electrical. We specialize in energy efficient items for the home....

Polar Bear Heating and Air

Residential and commercial heating, Air conditioning and ducting installation and repair. Best prices, quietest AC units available, longest warranties up to (12 years) Family owned and operated We take a different approach when it comes to repairs and new installations. In most circumstances, we will send you an online quote first. Our quotes include Type written, brand, model numbers, AC noise level and foot print. Other quotes will not include all of these items. Watch out for hand written quotes. if you like our quote, we will then schedule a technician (Not a sales rep) to stop by and take a look at your home. The technician does not discuss pricing. He is just there to take a look at the technical side. The appt. usually takes about 20 minutes. 98% of the time the price stays the same. Sometimes the price will be lowered if there are items that you do not need that are on the quote. It is a rare occasion when the price increases. We don't try to sell you anything. We look out for your best interest. I say "If the customer is old enough to be your grandparent, treat them as if they are your grand parent. Act like you are giving advice to your mother, father, sibling, etc. My name is Vanessa McKenna (Serrao) my maiden name. I am the sole owner of Polar Bear Heating and Air My father Vito Serrao owned an HVAC company for many years. I started working for him in 1978 I have been in this trade ever since. I'm not married to any brand of equipment however, I will not install Lennox (No way) Getting some parts is a week wait. Trane/American Standard is a great brand but the price is too high. Carrier / Bryant used to be my go to brand until they started having a compressor issue. Goodman is not so good. Goodman allows HVAC companies to put their own name on the unit. I am sure it is because Goodman has a bad name and they want to hide it. Visit my website for much more information polarbearheatingandair.net

Dandy Heating and Air

Our business specializes in indoor air quality, duct replacement, air balancing, whole home air purification, whole home heating and air safety inspections, safety inspections and preventative tune-ups, complete heating and air system design- from the most economic choice up to the more premium option.

Baker Electric Home Energy

Built on over 80 years of electrical contracting expertise and lead by 4 generations of Bakers, Baker Electric Home Energy has become a trusted partner for thousands of homeowners throughout Southern California. Since 2007 we’ve designed, engineered and installed over 13,000 residential solar systems and we have you to thank. During that time, many of you provided ideas and made requests for innovative solutions to manage and use the solar energy you produce every day. We listened and as a result of those requests we’ve expanded our portfolio of products to now include Heating & Air and Smart Home solutions. You’ve trusted us with your renewable energy and now we can show you how to manage and use that power to create an affordable, comfortable and convenient lifestyle. And to ensure you get only the best, we’re proudly offering products from companies like LG, Panasonic, SolarEdge, Curb, Tesla, Lutron, Nest, Google, Control4, Carrier, Lennox, and ActiveTek Environmental. Our sincere appreciation for your business. Your trust in our company, its people, products and services is more important than you know. Welcome to Baker Electric Home Energy!

04/23/2017

Sold us a solar system claiming it would zero out our electric bill. took six moths to finally start the job, they then used a subcontractor to do the actual installation. The system didn't work for over a month then they realized they didn't turn it on. then the system never produced what it was supposed to, I was still paying the electric company and now the bill for the solar. The financing was...

Description of Work
solar system

Category solar panels

01/11/2016

Description of Work
R E Pierro employs good installation staff. R E Pierro management and sales staff are poor on communication with customers.

Category energy audit

Energy efficient items for the home such as; roofing, heating and air, windows, solar and turf.