Perez Lawn Maintenance

With Angi since July 2012

Foxtail Turf

Express Landscaping, Inc

We are a Veteran owned business with over 20 years of experience Designing and Installing residential and commercial landscapes to fit your needs. We have installed high-quality landscapes for clients throughout California. Please call our office for a consultation Ph 1-909-503-7629 Also ask us about our military and first responder discounts. We are NOT a small maintenance company. We do design and build on full Landscaping projects. Our CEO participated in the DIY network for 4 years. He is really good at designing yards around the personality of the homeowners.

RR Landscape Construction

RR Landscape is a full service landscape company specializing in Outdoor Living Areas. BBQ'S, Fire Pits, Patio Covers, Pavers, Concrete, Masonry, Irrigation,Drainage and Landscape, This is just a small example of what services we provide. We have been in business for over 20 years, I am a hands on contractor working on all my projects.

07/17/2012

Their pricing is pretty good and do a good job of cutting, trimming and cleaning up. They come whenever they can as their timing does not really matter much to me. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I use Perez Lawn Maintenance for landscaping service. They come out on a weekly basis to cut the grass, trim the hedges and clean the flower beds.

Category landscaping