Mastercraft Home Improvement

Founded 2016 • With Angi since January 2017

Our experts can give your project the individual attention it deserves at a great price and deliver the home improvements you want with care. You can feel confident in the work we do through working directly with the Owner and Operator. No Middle man!...

Alanis Air

Commerical & Residential We serve the Temecula Valley area and The Greater San Diego Area all the way to the Border of Mexico. We continually strive to exceed expectations by ensuring that each client receives the very best service. We are licensed, bonded and insured with the state of California. We provide All HVAC needs for heating or cooling your home or office. All of our Employees have over 15 years of experience under their tool belts. Our Warranty is one of the best in the industry. All employees are background and drug tested. We specialize in Mini Splits, Central heating and cooling and duct work.

Offers by Alanis Air on Angi
RKM Heating & Air Conditioning

RKM heating and air conditioning is a full service contractor for your heating, cooling, air conditioning and air quality needs. Our technicians are continually trained to ensure top level performance in all areas of service, repair installation and design. Our specialist can help insure your family’s safety in your home with eco friendly solutions and air quality and air purification products. Licensed C20, Nate, green, Honeywell contractor pro, hers certified. Award winning. HEPA air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning, Furnace cooling and air purification specialist Hero and Sanbag approved. Additional DBAs - RKM Heating and Air Conditioning, R K M Heating and Air Conditioning, RKM Heating & Air Conditioning.

Offers by RKM Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi
Baker Electric Home Energy

Built on over 80 years of electrical contracting expertise and lead by 4 generations of Bakers, Baker Electric Home Energy has become a trusted partner for thousands of homeowners throughout Southern California. Since 2007 we’ve designed, engineered and installed over 13,000 residential solar systems and we have you to thank. During that time, many of you provided ideas and made requests for innovative solutions to manage and use the solar energy you produce every day. We listened and as a result of those requests we’ve expanded our portfolio of products to now include Heating & Air and Smart Home solutions. You’ve trusted us with your renewable energy and now we can show you how to manage and use that power to create an affordable, comfortable and convenient lifestyle. And to ensure you get only the best, we’re proudly offering products from companies like LG, Panasonic, SolarEdge, Curb, Tesla, Lutron, Nest, Google, Control4, Carrier, Lennox, and ActiveTek Environmental. Our sincere appreciation for your business. Your trust in our company, its people, products and services is more important than you know. Welcome to Baker Electric Home Energy!

11/20/2018

It went really well, that's why we keep on using them. They did what they said they were gonna do. They're on timeline. If we have any problem they will call me right away. They did a really good job.

Description of Work
I used them 3 separate times. A year and a half ago they did our kitchen and full bathroom, that was around April 2017. I used them January 2018, they did another bathroom. July 2018 they did another bathroom.

11/15/2018

It was a fantastic service. I will hire them again.

Description of Work
They did a master bath remodel

11/14/2018

I was quite happy with the finished product...they do quality work, the subs were very attentive to detail, responded to phone calls/texts and requests promptly, which I really appreciated. Job took a little longer to finish but that's par for the course. After my experience with this project, I would highly recommend obtaining firm line item pricing from any contractor (so both parties have a rec...

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

11/14/2018

It was a good service. I think they did a great job on the kitchen.

Description of Work
They re did a kitchen.

11/09/2018

I was very happy with everything they did.

Description of Work
They did a lot of work in my home for me.

Category remodeling

Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling Whether you are looking to upgrade your bathroom, revamp your kitchen, enclose your garage or add room for your family to grow, we are the company to do it. From full home remodels to tile flooring, we can do it all. We even have a specialty license for mobile and modular homes!