Liberty Plumbing Heating Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since November 2010

We offer Emergency Service: Our mission is to provide the highest quality of service to all our customers. We HONOR the relationships we have formed with our past and present customers, colleagues, vendors and employees. Liberty Plumbing, Heating Air Conditioning strives to perform all areas of service with the utmost INTEGRITY by providing the most cutting edge of technology and products available. We pride ourselves with the ABILITY to work effectively and efficiently with the knowledge and training that has been awarded to us. Liberty Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. has over 25 years experience working with home-owners, property management, general contractors, real estate companies and insurance companies. We are located in the Temecula, CA area however, we service all of San Diego, Riverside, Orange and Los Angeles counties. We perform all phases of plumbing, heating & air conditioning for both residential and commercial. We offer discounts to Senior Citizens, First Responders, Veterans and Active Military. Thank you service!...

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

HVAC Companies (168)plumbers (59)water heaters (10)air duct cleaning (7)electrician (7)appliance repair (5)drain cleaning (4)water softeners (3)gas leak repair (1)fireplace services (1)

04/27/2022

CarolJeanne D.

I called just minutes before 10pm and expected to be told I'd have to wait until morning for a plumbing issue. Instead Jake showed up happy, polite and willing to find and solve our issue with in 35 to 40 min. Let me tell you Jake worked on our house for 2 hours solid, determined to fix our problem. Jerry showed up after Jake had been diligently trying everything to offer an extra hand. Both Jerry and Jake then worked an additional hour before finding and fixing our issue. Let me tell you, it was now very close to 2am!!!!!! This customer service, dedication and hard work was appreciated so much! I cannot say enough good things about Jake, Jerry or this company. Very honest, hard working people. Its hard to find this type of buisness nowdays!!!!! If i ever have another issue I will only call and use Liberty Plumbing and Heating. I sincerely Thank you for everything!!!!!

Description of Work
Plumbing clog

Work Completed On 04/26/2022

02/27/2022

Sheryl Z.

Very efficient and pleasant employees. Even showed how to clean the heater once a year. Explained all the levers and how to restart the pilot light of needed. All things I never knew but now I do. Thank you!

Description of Work
Hot water heater replaced

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 02/26/2022

07/09/2021

Christopher S.

Fantastic. Finally A/C working way it should with new units, easy control with smart thermostat. Steve and Jake were professional and did great job.

Description of Work
New furnace and A/C Units

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

Review for Liberty Plumbing Heating Air Conditioning Inc - 39252 Winchester Rd, Murrieta, CA - 39398458

Thank you so much for writing this kind review. We really appreciate your opinion and look forward to helping you again if you need us. Have a fantastic weekend and hopefully a cool one! Jerry & Kristin

04/05/2021

Ram K.

Overall, it was excellent. Jerry (the owner) came out and was very straight forward as to what needs to be done. Price (compared to 6 other companies) could not be beat. Work was scheduled reasonably quickly and went smoothly. Problems were discovered after installation and when made aware, Jerry and his crew made sincere efforts to set it right – and were able to solve the issues in couple of visits. All of the crew and management went out of their way to ensure that we were satisfied with the work and overall result. Would definitely consider Liberty Plumbing for future work.

Description of Work
Replace two wall heater units with newer ones

Category appliance repair, water heater repair

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

07/31/2020

Thomas H.

They did a good job and finished in one day. I now look forward to taking a shower rather than dreading it. The acrylic walls were nicer than expected.

Description of Work
Replace shower.

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

03/10/2020

Sydney H.

It went well. The plumber was on time, kept his word, had to come back - showed up as promised; not inexpensive but we were expecting it to be more based on an earlier assessment by a different plumber.

Description of Work
Shower wasn't receiving hot water, so it was a major job

Work Completed On 03/01/2020

03/06/2020

Paul S.

Great, very prompt and professional.

Description of Work
Furnace repair.

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for doing the review of our services. Glad we met your expectations and please don't hesitate to contact us in the future if you should need anything. Jerry & Kristin

03/05/2020

Steve P.

They came, they gave me a lower quote then the other plumbing services I told them, ok how long too fix the problem they said about in hour, they completed it in 30 minutes

Description of Work
Plumbing work

Work Completed On 03/05/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Nice to hear we finished in a timely manner and even came in with a lower price. That is a win win that is a for sure. Please let us know if you should need anything in the future. Jerry & Kristin

02/02/2020

Kelly L.

The repair was done professionally and quickly.

Description of Work
Replaced igniter in Heater

Work Completed On 01/22/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate you taking the time to do the review of our services. Have a great weekend and call us if you should need anything else. Jerry & Kristin

02/02/2020

Kelly L.

The repair was done professionally and quickly.

Description of Work
Replaced igniter in Heater

Work Completed On 01/22/2020

01/12/2020

Teresa R.

Steven showed up on time and was very professional.....I also appreciated how he took time to me the work he was performing and also took the time to show me how to operate the items installed...The estimate I was given over the phone by the nice lady that booked my service appointment(sorry I don't remember your name)was the price charged minus the coupon she recommended I download...I would also like to thank her for giving me a service appointment ASAP.....I was very satisfied with everything and I plan on using them for my future Plumbing needs....I realuze the importance of writing reviews because people like me depend on reviews when looking for quality services

Description of Work
Garbage disposal needed replacing and needed to replace water pressure regulator

Work Completed On 01/11/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for such kind words. We really pride ourselves on our customer service skills. We strive to make all of our customers happy and really thankful that we did so with you. If you should need anything again in the future, please feel free to contact us. Jerry & Kristin

08/10/2019

Dean L.

Everything, the follow through. Everything is wonderful.

Description of Work
Heating and cooling.

Work Completed On 08/10/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review. Makes us very happy that everything was as expected. Have a fantastic week. Jerry & Kristin

08/04/2019

MARY ANN H.

Saturday morning we were awakened by a drip-drip-drip from the ceiling, which turned out to be a pinhole leak in a cold water line in our attic. The timing could not have been worse, as we were hosting a party that afternoon at 4! Deanna was super responsive, and at 11 committed to have a tech do the work in time for the party. When I hadn't heard by 1:30, I checked in. Her tech had run into problems with the job he was currently working on. She and Justin (and the other client) teamed up to suspend the other job for a few hours to get our leak fixed. Justin arrived at 2:40 and did a thorough and professional job. He had to crawl hands-and-knees through our hot attic, but he had it fixed and tested before our first guests arrived. He even offered the Angie's List discount unprompted! Liberty Plumbing saved our party!

Description of Work
Repaired a pinhole leak in cold water line in attic

Work Completed On 08/03/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for trusting us with your problems and also thank you for taking your time to write a review. Please let us know if you should need anything else in the future. Jerry & Kristin

07/25/2019

Darryl C.

Received estimate from Kade via email. He said that if I had any questions to call. Estimate was for $6056 with new furnace. I called office on 07/26/2019 (same day as original estimate) to see how much to replace 2nd unit and was told it was late in the day but someone would call back on Monday. I responded to email to make sure there was a record of my request since companies tend to get busy. On Monday I called again and was told that Kade wasn't in the office but the office person said that she thought someone was working on the price. She said I would get a call back. A week later, no call. I guess they don't need my $12,000. Estimate order number: 001085-1. They need to change their above description: Our mission is to provide the highest quality of service to all our customers.

Description of Work
Replace Central Air Conditioner

Work Completed On 07/29/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], I first of all want to sincerely apologize to you for the confusion. We had a change of staff at that time and that may have been what transpired. However, that is no excuse for missing your estimate. I do show in your file that there was an estimate written for your replacements of the system and I'm wondering if you ever received the written estimate. Jerry, our owner will be contacting you to apologize again for this. Thank you and hopefully you have a good week and weekend. Jerry & Kristin

12/17/2018

Jim W.

Liberty Plumbing is awesome! They are professional in every way; customer service, quality products and workmanship. I have used them for 3 jobs now. They are my 'go-to' Plumbing Company. Oh, and really fair prices. Honestly, you don't need to call anyone else, these guys can do it all. Thank you, Liberty Plumbing!

Description of Work
Faucets, Water heater, Toilet

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 09/26/2018

11/24/2018

Judy F.

Very professional and knowledgeable. They assessed the problem and discussed options with me before proceeding.

Description of Work
Leaky toilet

Work Completed On 11/24/2018

09/25/2018

Ursula K.

I was very satisfied with the work the worker did.

Description of Work
I had my air condition serviced

Work Completed On 09/25/2018

08/01/2018

Nanette B.

This was our second time using Liberty Plumbing and HVAC to do a maintenance and check of our AC and heating systems in the last 2 years. We have the work done at the same time rather than having them come out twice a year to service each system. The experience was as great the second time as it was the first time. The difference with Liberty is that they actually clean up the systems as well as check to make sure they are functioning correctly. They don't just check the coolant level and flip switches. They clean out the pipe and vacuum the system, etc. They don't try to sell you something you don't need or inflate a potential problem to scare you as we've had companies do in the past. The Liberty technicians both times were very professional and courteous. We have complete confidence in this company to do a good job and we believe they are honest and straight-forward. Definitely recommend for HVAC servicing! (Note: we have not used them for plumbing.)

Description of Work
Annual maintenance and check-up of HVAC system (AC and Heating).

Work Completed On 07/03/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so very much for the kind review. Please let us know if you should need anything else in the future. Have a great weekend. Jerry & Kristin

02/04/2018

David B.

The technician - Kade - was very nice and we could tell he was having a really bad day. It would have been nice to know all costs upfront. Called later and complained to the receptionist/dispatcher who was also really nice. She gave me the owners phone number. Spoke to him. He was also very nice. Told me to send him a picture of my shower fixture and he could tell me the brand name and even walk me through replacing it. Photo and phone message sent later,..... no response. Thank God for YouTube. Watched a video and replaced it myself!

Description of Work
We were experiencing "water hammer" when turning on our master bath shower. Appointment window was 10-2. At 1:30 got a call he was running late. Did not arrive until 3:30. Identified a pressure problem and replaced a regulator - quoted price $450. Though it helped the overall well being of the plumbing system, it was not why we called. Said the ultimate problem was probably the "shower regulator". Couldn't afford to have any more work done so I said I would do it myself. He lowered the price to $365. and we called it a day.

Work Completed On 01/04/2018

[Member Name Removed], I know this response if very late in coming but I'm so sorry for your serious of problems. I am however glad that You Tube worked well for you. I'm also appreciative that you were understanding. I hope all is going well now and please let us know if we can be of any further help.

10/28/2017

josie C.

We politely showed him the door. Goodbye! Got the work done by someone else for $75.

Description of Work
We asked for an estimate to reverse the positioning of our washer and dryer...just to switch them and hook them up again, they wanted to charge over $350 dollars - and he asked who was going to help him move them back and forth!

10/25/2017

Richard B.

Well. Work done quickly and efficiently. Was hoping same person could supply bid on other plumbing drain issues, but he could not. Pricing was a bit high.

Description of Work
Clear AC concentrate lines

10/13/2017

Douglas R.

It was leaking for days. I couldn't find anybody to come out. One guy came out and it was going to cost thousands of dollars to repair. These guys came out within a couple of hours and they were just wonderful. They came out when I needed them. They did a great job. It wasn't a bargain, but he did a lot of work. I don't mind paying for it. It was outstanding. We had no problems. They were out within a couple of hours and everybody else was a couple of days. We had water running down the street. I will call them first in the future.

Description of Work
We had a leak in the main supply line outside close to the water meter out by the street.

Work Completed On 09/26/2017