Kyle's Computer Repair

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2012

Most Computer Repair, Malware Removal or Basic Data Recovery is $69. Free Diagnosis....

518 Computer Repair

**Now offering onsite service within an 30 mile radius of zip code 12018-Averill Park; and nationwide Remote Services**With over 15 years of professional computer experience, we are here to provide tech support. We offer tech support and repair services for pc's, mac's, tablets, phones, game consoles and more. All new Clients will receive 10% off their first service. Ask us about our military and senior discount. http://www.518computerrepair.com

AIO Integrations LLC

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices.

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi
My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi

04/22/2014

Description of Work

Category computer repair

08/21/2012

He was very timely, forthright and personable when getting back to me with the results.

Description of Work
I hired Kyle's Computer to do an evaluation of my hard drive to determine if it could be repaired.

Category computer repair

Virus removal, Basic data recovery, Optimization, Basic repair for the home computer.

Business computers or business networks.