Kustom Options

Founded 1992 • With Angi since October 2005

26083 Shady Oak Ct

Murrieta, CA 92563

Kustom Options is a window tinting firm specializing in commercial window films, earthquake/weather/blast mitigation. Safety/Security/Decorative/Solar Control/Anti-Graffiti/Anti-Fog/Vinyl Graphics for retail solutions....

07/08/2013

Elise C.

Our home has a high ceiling with large windows. They are great to look out but let in too much heat. Mr. Cohen came to give me an estimate and explained my material options. He showed me samples, and placed a piece of my two favorites on the windows so I could show my husband, and make my final decision. The next day his workers showed up clean, and on time. Both were courteous and professional. Work was done in a timely fashion with minimal disruption.

Description of Work
Home Window Tinting.

Category window tinting

10/24/2005

BRIAN C.

EXCELLENT, ON TIME AND COURTEOUS. WHAT CAN I SAY IN 150 CHARACTERS. THIS IS TOO MUCH TO WRITE. I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH THE WORK THEY HAD PERFORMED. THEY DID IT IN A VERY SHORT MANNER AND WERE IN AND OUT IN NO TIME AT ALL. I WOULD HIRE THEM IN A HEARTBEAT.

Description of Work
TINTED OVERSIZED OFFICE WINDOW IN MY BROTHERS OFFICE SPACE. THE HEAT FROM THE SUN WAS AFFECTING THE TEMPERATURE OF THE ROOM SO WE NEEDED TO REDUCE THE HEAT. AFTER THEY INSTALLED THE TINT, IT WAS MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE IN THE ROOM. NO PEELING OR CRACKING HAS TAKEN PLACE. WE ARE VERY SATISFIED.

Category window tinting

Perfect Views, LLC

Perfect Views is a local veteran owned residential and commercial window washing business. We also provide solar panel and rain gutter cleaning services. We service San Diego, Orange and Riverside Counties. We look forward to providing you with the perfect view!!

A World Glass

At A World Glass, our technicians are trained, licensed through the IWCA(International Window Cleaning Association), covered under our company insurance, and are background checked. We are here to help you keep your home in prime condition. Our goal is a worry free, white glove service for you. We put quality over quantity when servicing your home. Personal growth and development as well as goal setting in each employee's personal life is the core that our company hold onto. We are so confident in our service the we offer an unmatched, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee or double your money back! You will not see this anywhere else in the industry! Visit our website or call to learn more!

Offers by A World Glass on Angi
    IE elite washing services

When looking into any service to be performed my attention to detailing is my priority. I'd prefer quality service is what I give, for future opportunities on the property is what I seek. No cutting corners for the result you desire.

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Window cleaning, tinting, treatments, safety & security film & earthquake retrofitting.

Automotive Window Tinting