Hunter Superior Plumbing

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2010

24439 Corte Descanso

Murrieta, CA 92562

Hunter Superior Plumbing is a Family Owned and Operated Company. We have been providing our Community with the highest level of customer service and excellent service since 2004 here in the Inland Empire. We pride ourselves in our expertise in the plumbing field. Hunter Superior Plumbing can assure our clients that we will provide a fair and honest estimate about any repairs necessary and we never fail to give an honest and fair estimate. All our work is guaranteed. We always perform our work with the utmost care and concern for the homeowner's property. We return all our service calls promptly and can be reached for all our customer's concerns about their plumbing needs. We return all our service calls within 24 hours. Our top priority is complete customer satisfaction. All our services are cared for by the owner. We are licensed through the California State License Board. License number is 888322. We are insured and bonded. All our vehicles carry all the adequate insurance necessary. We provide our customer's with a written estimate before we complete any service. We do provide free estimates. We use licensed sub contractors for plumbing and drywall when necessary....

01/29/2018

Christine M.

I did not have worked performed by this company. I attempted to do so as I read great reviews and lean heavily on Angie's List for selecting vendors to perform work in my home. Sadly this company never responded to my inquiry. I inquired on Thursday, 1/26/18.

Description of Work
Small leak in ceiling presumably from a leak with upstairs line to washer.

06/21/2017

Ricky H.

Todd Hunter quoted $225.00 and performed the work the next day. His wife had initially took our request, was friendly and polite, and had excellent customer service skills. Todd arrived on time, performed the service in less than an hour, was professional, and left the area clean. Hunter Superior Plumbing is outstanding, would use them again, and recommend them over other plumbers in the area. p.s. Another Angie's list plumber in Murrieta, Ca. wanted $750.00 for the same work.

Description of Work
Quote to replace 1-1/4" water shutoff valve in the garage.

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed] We truly appreciate our customers and thank you for your review of our Companies performance.

04/20/2016

Stephen M.

It went very well. Todd Hunter arrived quickly once I discovered the problem and did a great job in doing the replacement and adding a drainage pan and valve to the outside. This is the second time Todd has come out and both times his work was of very high quality and affordable. Todd is a really great guy, friendly, and efficient. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Replaced broken/flooding water heater.

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your business and for your wonderful review of our Company.

03/24/2016

Lois R.

I called HSP on Monday, March 21 for service. I got a TEXT that evening saying he was out of town until the next day. Hmm, you can text but you can't call? Anyway, the next day, March 22, I sent a text asking if they would be able to call me. A woman did call and I told her that I had an issue with my guest bath shower and that he could come any time during the week. She took my address and told me he would call before coming. Days went by and finally on Thursday, March 24, I texted again stating that I was getting nervous about whether or not he was coming and that I did not want to pay for a weekend service call. At this point, I asked if I should look for another plumber. She responded, yes, get another plumber. We are sick. She did give me another plumber's number. I guess if I had never texted, he just would have never shown up. Here is a little business advice, if you are sick, get someone to cover for you or suck it up and do your job. I have a business myself and I would NEVER just dump a client. Beware when calling this company. He may get a hangnail and not show up.

Description of Work
Just made me angry.

Category plumbing

Member, We truly appreciate all our Angieslist members. It was never intentional on our part to not return you call. Illness sometimes plays a part and we strive daily to do our very best for all our customers. We did return your call and refer you to another plumber and apologized for the oversight. To error is human to forgive is Divine.

02/21/2016

Tim F.

Todd made time to help me out of a jam when I had cabinet folks waiting for water line disconnect, but inline handles were old, corroded, and frozen. Todd arrived in 30 minutes and made quick work of the valves leaving no mess behind.

Description of Work
Replaced 3 kitchen sink shutoff valves

Category plumbing, water softeners, home remodeling

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your business and review . We truly appreciate our Angielist members.

01/08/2016

Janice Z.

Todd had to brainstorm with me to determine the best solution for the master shower and came up with the perfect solution. He purchased the necessary parts and installed them the same day.

Description of Work
Installed two grab bars in master shower, moved hand-held shower head from master shower to guest bath, purchased and installed dual shower heads in master shower. Todd has been out several times and always does beautiful work. He is knowledgeable and dependable.

10/15/2015

Stephen M.

It went very well. Todd is positive, attentive, friendly and skilled. Did a great job.

Description of Work
Fixed or replaced leaking shower valves/heads and a toilet and installed a washing machine.

10/15/2015

Paul B.

Replaced corroded nipple on water tank and replaced bad expansion tank. Brought water heater to proper function.

Description of Work

Category plumbing, water heater repair

08/13/2015

Steve G.

This has to be one of the best experiences I've had with any type of service I've had for my home. From start to finish it was a great experience. He showed up early and was very pleasant and it was a joy having him here. I felt very comfortable with his knowledge and he was beyond fair and honest about the work and the price was excellent! He finished the job very quickly for what he had to do and cleaned up after himself and couldn't even tell he had been here. As long as I live in this area I will ONLY use him for any plumbing service I need. I can't recommend him enough. He provides service as it should be. Save yourself a lot of heartache and frustration and use him for any of your plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Moved my Gas line for the stove and added an outdoor water faucet

Category plumbing, gas leak repair

(member name removed), Thank you for your business and for taking the time to write my Company such a nice review. We know are customers expect good honest service and we are happy to provide this type of quality workmanship! We look forward to caring for any future plumbing needs. Hsplumbing

08/10/2015

DANILO G.

There was water on the floor of our laundry room and it's coming out from one of the wall. So called Todd in short notice and responded within 45 minutes. He inspected the area then suggested to check the other side behind the shower valve trim. He found the leak and repaired it through 6 inches diameter opening. Also it saves me the expenses of opening a hole in the wall. Todd is very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend him. Great job. Thank You.

Description of Work
Replaced a piece of leaking shower valve, through approximately 6 inches diameter hole.

06/22/2015

Tanisha H.

I called Todd on 5/22 to schedule for him to come out to give me a quote to start potentially two new gas lines (depending on price). He came out on 5/27 and measured out where we would need to go (more so an estimation of the yardage). He said he'd get back to me but never did. I wrote him again on 6/18 and he promised to send me a quote that night. The next morning he wrote asking for my email to send the quote. It is now 3 days later and I still have yet to receive anything. I've instead called another plumber to help me with my project.

Description of Work
Todd came out to the house on 5/27 to give us a quote on installing two new gas lines, one for a fireplace indoors and another for an outdoor fire pit and barbecue pit. He seemed nice enough but is lacking in his responsiveness to his customers.

Category plumbing, gas leak repair

04/30/2015

David M.

We called Todd thinking we needed to replace our garbage disposal. As it turned out the only thing needed was to push the reset button, which he did. He also checked another unrelated issue we were having. He refused to charge us anything. Todd was thoughtful and professional. He is now "our plumber" and is the one we will call without hesitation. Thank you, Todd.

Description of Work
We are new to our area and had need of plumbing services.

04/15/2015

Charles H.

Todd did an excellent job isolating and repairing two plumbing issues in a timely manner. (1. water leaking 2. toilet water takes too long to fill up) He was professional, friendly and his prices are reasonable. Todd came prepared by having the parts needed on hand which expedited the process. It's been over a month and no problems which highlights Todd's ability to do the job right the first time. I would highly recommend him in the future. Great Job Todd...Thanks Again!

Description of Work
Troubleshot two plumbing issues in one of our bathrooms and replaced a water and toilet valve about a month ago.

04/03/2015

terry E.

Very professional yet friendly. Would definitely call again and would refer to friends.

Description of Work
Repaired two leaking toilets and installed a drip pan for new washer.

03/25/2015

Evelyn H.

Todd was excellent. Very pleasant and professional. I attempted to do the work myself and when I ran into problems, called him up. He came out same day and his price was reasonable. His knowledge was definitely worth the money I paid. I would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Repaired/Replaced two Moen Shower core's that were not producing hot water.

01/08/2015

Judy G.

We'll get back! Todd came back on Saturday, he was on time. Todd completed the job, he was quick, efficient and cleaned up after himself.The best part was that Todd came in under his bid. We appreciate that..plus he fixed several other things at no additional charge. Todd is a keeper..... Thank you Leah, Dennis and Karen

Description of Work
we called HSP on short notice, Nancy answered and was very helpful. Nancy called back a short time later and said that Todd would come out the same day for an est. Todd came to the house was very helpful, friendly, informative. We bombarded him with questions and he took his time and calmly answered all questions. Todd said that he would come back and do the job for us on Saturday. I will complete review when work is completed. So far so good......

11/25/2014

Marie D.

Great experience with new plumber. He was on time and very professional. Got the job done quick and at a good price. I would highly recommend Hunter Superior Plumbing.

Description of Work
installed new garbage disposal

09/10/2014

Tom D.

Aug. 28 Friday Labor day weekend, There is an unwritten law about holiday weekends and plumbing leaks. My tenant called me and said there was a leak under the kitchen sink. The tenant did not want it fixed until he returned on Wednesday Sept. 3rd. Todd called the tenant to coordinate the repair. I called Todd and ask if he could stop by Home depot and pick up a new faucet to install it as long as he was fixing the leak. He took care of everything, saving me time and effort. (to me this is the extra mile and I appreciate it.)

Description of Work
Fixed a leak and replaced a kitchen faucet

09/03/2014

Jeffrey P.

It was a bathroom remodel and he is a consummate professional He even offered ideas about what we might want to do with different aspects of the project. He offers concentrated services and is a good and nice guy. He showed up when he said he was going to show up. He did the work the he was going to do and we never had any trouble. We would absolutely use him again in the future.

Description of Work
Todd Hunter was part of a bathroom remodel that we did. He also came back and did a small job for us on our kitchen sink. He removed the old faucet and installed a new one.

Category plumbing, home remodeling

08/12/2014

emily M.

Todd showed up as scheduled. He called prior to our appointment to ensure he arrived with the part required to fix my toilet. The toilet tank water was continuously refilling, I thought I needed an entire valve system replaced but was happy to find out I just needed a valve washer. Todd also secured the loose toilet seat and he noticed the toilet had a slight rocking motion, he fixed that too! I asked Todd to check my garbage disposal which was not working right ( it was over ten years old ) he showed me the blades they were non functional and the inside chamber was gross. Todd had a new garbage disposal available, so I asked him replace that as well. I was very happy with my experience with Hunter Superior Plumbing. Todd took the time to explain every thing and showed me what he was doing as he worked which I appreciated very much. I will absolutely recommend HSP to my friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
I called to repair a defective toilet tank valve

08/05/2014

Thomas V.

Great experience from the Start. Wife Nancy very professional, and warm. Got to my water heater the next day. Turns out job was more involved then we both thought. No problem Todd just got it done and at a fair price. While waiting for the water to heat up, turns out the Breaker was bad. Got that fixed then guess what, now no water at all. Turns out this was a completely separate issue. (I have a large home on a large property lots of water lines). Again Todd responded and fixed the problem at another fair price. I don't live in Town so its not like Todd could just jump over in 2 minutes. This guy went form being "A" Plumber to "My" Plumber and I will tell everyone to use him.

Description of Work
Replaced a Electric Water Heater and fixed a Misc Plumbing leak

Category electrician, plumbing, water heater repair

07/16/2014

Catherine B.

Very we'll he was quick and no more leak. We are very happy with the repair!

Description of Work
Fixed a leak in our bathroom behind tub fixture.

Category plumbing, home remodeling

06/11/2014

Michael W.

I bought two new faucets to replace the 18 year old faucets in my bathroom. The entire plumbing, starting with the shutoff valves and going though the faucets, drains, and drain pipes had to be replaced. I knew Todd's wife Nancy usually does the scheduling because Todd had done two other jobs for me, so I called Nancy over the weekend, and she scheduled Todd to come out the following Friday. Todd called on Friday and asked if he could come a little earlier, which was fine for me. He got right to work on the rebuild. It took him about three hours to do the whole job, and everything works and looks perfect. The charges were $200 for installing the two faucets, plus $45 for replacing the valves coming out of the wall, and some for other parts I hadn't bought which he supplied. I was happy with the price because I know Todd does good work and guarantees it.

Description of Work
Todd installed two new faucets.

06/02/2014

Jim M.

The experience was okay. He did it within 5 minutes, and so he was pretty fast. The price was a lot for 5 minutes, and it is a pretty easy job, I just didn't have the time to do it. They are nice, they come out and do it. They came out really fast.

Description of Work
We used Hunter Superior Plumbing. They came out and changed the faucet for us for $120.

06/02/2014

dan Z.

He's honest. The prices were reasonable.

Description of Work
I used the plumbing service of Hunter Superior Plumbing.

Design Everest

Design Everest is a leading supplier of engineering and design services for residential and commercial construction in California. We are dedicated to providing high-quality with project delivery on schedule and within budget. Established in 2005, we have expanded throughout the state of California and developed into a one-stop shop for residential and commercial projects. Our list of services includes structural engineering, civil engineering, architectural drafting, mechanical, electrical, plumbing engineering (MEP), title 24 energy calculations, as-built, building scanning, structural evaluation, permitting, construction support and more. We help our customers throughout the whole life-cycle of the project. We also have a dedicated Construction Support team to address all your construction related queries for a quick turn around on your project. Design Everest can help you manage every step of your project with timely delivery while staying in your budget.

Select Source Water

Home Water Pros prides itself on educating the public on the water quality. We specialize in Water Softeners, Water Conditioners and Alkaline drinking systems. Home Water Pros is a Veteran owned and has been in business since 2014. We strive to have %100 satisfaction on a daily basis. This company was built and ran with old fashion qualities that just are not found today. Our Platinum series systems are known for their superior quality. We offer the largest filtration system on the market for the same price you will pay for a smaller 5 stage with other businesses.

Dalinghaus Construction

Our foundation repair, concrete lifting, and support or anchoring products are manufactured to the highest standards, comply with the industry’s strictest guidelines and have been tested by over 100 major structural repair contractors throughout North America. Installation of any product comes with a manufacturer’s warranty along with our own in-house written, transferable warranty! We continuously deliver on a promise to offer great quality and service to our customers. We are consistently implementing the ever-changing methods and technology that present themselves in the construction industry. With our customer’s goals and expectations as our primary company focus, we will continuously strive to better ourselves and our company. We truly respect and appreciate each customer’s project like it is our very own. Our promise to you: We “NEVER SETTLE” for anything but the BEST! For more information or to schedule your inspection, call today!

Free local estimates
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Residential, Commercial, Tenant Improvements, Insurance Claims and Property Management, Remodels, New Construction, Repairs, Water Heaters, Tankless Water Heater Specialist,Sump Pumps/InstantHot, Water Softeners, Faucets, Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Garbage Disposals, Dishwashers, Pressure Regulators, Repipes,Water and Gas Lines, Mobile home Repipes,Earthquake Gas Valves and Bracing. Fast, Reliable and On Time.

We do not do Septic Tank installation and do not service septic tanks.