Hunter Superior Plumbing

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2010

Hunter Superior Plumbing is a Family Owned and Operated Company. We have been providing our Community with the highest level of customer service and excellent service since 2004 here in the Inland Empire. We pride ourselves in our expertise in the plumbing field. Hunter Superior Plumbing can assure our clients that we will provide a fair and honest estimate about any repairs necessary and we never fail to give an honest and fair estimate. All our work is guaranteed. We always perform our work with the utmost care and concern for the homeowner's property. We return all our service calls promptly and can be reached for all our customer's concerns about their plumbing needs. We return all our service calls within 24 hours. Our top priority is complete customer satisfaction. All our services are cared for by the owner. We are licensed through the California State License Board. License number is 888322. We are insured and bonded. All our vehicles carry all the adequate insurance necessary. We provide our customer's with a written estimate before we complete any service. We do provide free estimates. We use licensed sub contractors for plumbing and drywall when necessary....

RS DRYWALL

As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction with our 20+ years of experience. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

JD Electric

We offer quality electrical services at an affordable price. Contact us about an estimate!

Spark Electrical Service Inc

Spark electrical service is a leading company that will solve all your electrical needs 24/7 With top notch customer satisfaction All Over los angeles counties . We are fully licensed, Bonded & insured Electrical company . we have a 15 years of experience in all type of electrical service ,our group of professional specialize in the following subjects: Commercial ,Residintial ,lighting ,electrical panels upgrades ,circuit brakers, remodling ,new construction ,re-wiring ,kitchen electrical, All size 220 lines ,recessed lights , chandelier specialist, outdoor lighting, smoke detector & carbon monoxide .

01/29/2018

I did not have worked performed by this company. I attempted to do so as I read great reviews and lean heavily on Angie's List for selecting vendors to perform work in my home. Sadly this company never responded to my inquiry. I inquired on Thursday, 1/26/18.

Description of Work
Small leak in ceiling presumably from a leak with upstairs line to washer.

06/21/2017

Todd Hunter quoted $225.00 and performed the work the next day. His wife had initially took our request, was friendly and polite, and had excellent customer service skills. Todd arrived on time, performed the service in less than an hour, was professional, and left the area clean. Hunter Superior Plumbing is outstanding, would use them again, and recommend them over other plumbers in the area. p.s...

Description of Work
Quote to replace 1-1/4" water shutoff valve in the garage.

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed] We truly appreciate our customers and thank you for your review of our Companies performance.

04/20/2016

It went very well. Todd Hunter arrived quickly once I discovered the problem and did a great job in doing the replacement and adding a drainage pan and valve to the outside. This is the second time Todd has come out and both times his work was of very high quality and affordable. Todd is a really great guy, friendly, and efficient. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Replaced broken/flooding water heater.

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your business and for your wonderful review of our Company.

03/24/2016

I called HSP on Monday, March 21 for service. I got a TEXT that evening saying he was out of town until the next day. Hmm, you can text but you can't call? Anyway, the next day, March 22, I sent a text asking if they would be able to call me. A woman did call and I told her that I had an issue with my guest bath shower and that he could come any time during the week. She took my address and told m...

Description of Work
Just made me angry.

Category plumbing

Member, We truly appreciate all our Angieslist members. It was never intentional on our part to not return you call. Illness sometimes plays a part and we strive daily to do our very best for all our customers. We did return your call and refer you to another plumber and apologized for the oversight. To error is human to forgive is Divine.

02/21/2016

Todd made time to help me out of a jam when I had cabinet folks waiting for water line disconnect, but inline handles were old, corroded, and frozen. Todd arrived in 30 minutes and made quick work of the valves leaving no mess behind.

Description of Work
Replaced 3 kitchen sink shutoff valves

Category plumbing,water softeners,home remodeling

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your business and review . We truly appreciate our Angielist members.

Residential, Commercial, Tenant Improvements, Insurance Claims and Property Management, Remodels, New Construction, Repairs, Water Heaters, Tankless Water Heater Specialist,Sump Pumps/InstantHot, Water Softeners, Faucets, Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Garbage Disposals, Dishwashers, Pressure Regulators, Repipes,Water and Gas Lines, Mobile home Repipes,Earthquake Gas Valves and Bracing. Fast, Reliable and On Time.

We do not do Septic Tank installation and do not service septic tanks.

Free local estimates