Hardwood Floors Outlet Inc., II

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2010

26755 Jefferson Ave. A

Murrieta, CA 92562

Owners: Roy Felix & Kevin McIntyre. Family owned. We perform residential and commercial work. Financing available from Synchrony. Open to the public. We have "outlet" stock, but we mostly have first quality products. We work with several restoration companies to get your home back to normal. Upgrade your RV and less your load with a great looking wood look LVT....

09/23/2015

Al E.

Great service, highly recommend! The sales people were extremely easy going, not at all "high pressure" or pushy in the least! Very informative, as we had a million questions about the installation, laminate vs wood or engineered wood. Took their time and explained everything thoroughly. The installation crew (Royce and Alex) were very polite, professional and efficient. It was a joy to have them in our home. Would not hesitate to use them again as their prices were very reasonable, but even more so because of their customer service, which unfortunately is getting harder and harder to find!

Description of Work
Installed laminate flooring in living room, family room, hallway, and 2 bathrooms.

07/27/2015

j S.

I picked another vendor because of a family connection.

Description of Work
This was one of my top choices for getting a Laminate Floor for my living-room/dining-room. I can't say enough good things about the people there and the service I got. I picked another vendor because of a family connection I didn't know about before. Their A rating is deserved.

06/09/2015

Donna C.

We were very satisfied with the products and service that Hardwood Floors Outlet offers. Although Hardwood Floors Outlet specializes in hardwood and laminate flooring, we were shopping for carpet. They have a great selection of carpets, and Mary assisted us in choosing the right carpet for us in color, style and price. Mary was very patient, and if she did not have a carpet sample that we could take home to study the color/style, she ordered it for us. One of the owners came to our home and measured for the carpet, and scheduled a date for installation. They were very efficient, friendly, courteous and professional. We chose an expensive carpet, and they informed us that it was in the higher price bracket, however, we wanted a quality carpet and were willing to pay for it to last especially on stairs. We eventually want to replace the tile and laminate flooring in our kitchen and living room areas, and will definitely purchase it from Hardwood Floors Outlet, Inc.

Description of Work
They gave us carpet samples to take home and also ordered some samples for us. One of the owners came to our home to measure and schedule a date for installation.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

06/07/2014

Beverly J.

I was very impressed with Joel and his installers. Joel was professional and very easy to work with as well as the installers. They were on time, fast and did a beautiful job in my home office. Joel was kind enough to store in his warehouse the rest of my flooring until the rest of my kitchen family room and dinning room remodel. I was having a very difficult time finding a General Contractor to do my remodel. When I mentioned that to Joel he told me he knew a great GC. I was at my wits end so I contacted the GM that Joel told me about. What a great guy he turned out to be as well and my project finally got started after months of searching. I'm more than please with the GM as well. Thanks Joel!

Description of Work
I purchased the engineered hardwood flooring for most of my 2,700 square foot home including stairs several months before I needed it installed. With the exception of my home office, I had it installed within a few weeks after purchase.

05/03/2014

Jo Ann W.

From beginning to end this was hands down the best experience we have ever had for a project of this size. We had been all over to other places that "appeared" to be less expensive. But when you added in all of the "other" costs...well, they were not really so cheap after all. Roy and Kevin, Mike and Mary were with us every step of the way. No hard sell. They let us take home LARGE sample after sample with no deposits so that we could find the right choices for our home. They all helped us at some point and worked well as a team. They told us up front what the final cost would be...and that's what it was. The installation went on schedule and the hardwood installers were clean knowledgeable and professional. They laughed and joked and had a great time while doing a wonderful job for us. Next came the carpet installers who, again, were on time and got the job done beautifully. Mike kept in touch with us from beginning to end making sure we were happy. If you like a professional yet laid back no-pressure experience that will be completed on time and on budget with no "extra" charges...THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU! Thank you to the entire Hardwood Floors Outlet family!!

Description of Work
Installed hardwood flooring and carpet

01/23/2014

Mark E.

We are looking for flooring and I think it was a company at Murrieta that we?ve spoken to a couple of times and we just hadn't pulled the trigger yet so. We've actually been into the store a couple of times and in fact we still have a couple of their samples with us and we just say we haven't jump in that far yet. They are pretty casual. We asked them for some specifics and they either couldn?t or wouldn?t get to us as far as mentions and dimensions and that sort of stuff but we are stand and he really couldn?t come up with the price. Although, he knew what the numbers were as far as square footage and all that. He wouldn?t come up with a price until we picked the floor. We still don?t know what the square footages so it?s hardly comparison shop when you can't know what price he is charging per square foot or per layer of foot or however it is. He only wants to give me a grand total. They haven't called back for awhile and they know we have their samples. Their samples are like 3 feet square. They know we got them. They just have to follow up. Actually when they did come out to measure they are here right on time. They are right here when they said they gonna be. They guy who came out and measured was I don?t know whether he is the owner or the manager in the store is a lot more casual. He was friendly but kinda we couldn't nail him down. He is a little squishy. Definitely maybe use them ? it depends on when they come up with the price. We even know what to expect yet.

Description of Work
Hardwood Floors Outlet Inc., II is the provider we have look into for hardwood floor service.

Category hardwood floor

05/10/2013

John and Stacy E.

We shopped several companies in the area for laminate flooring and found these folks to be not only the best price but also provided the most help in finding what we wanted to install. They installed 1600 square feet of high end laminate and we were so pleased that we had them carpet another room as well. Roy was our sales person and he was very patient with us. At times my wife and I had trouble deciding which flooring to go with but Roy kept his cool and helped us through the decision. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for excellent service and products at an affordable price.

Description of Work
Laminate flooring and carpet

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

03/07/2013

Glenn R.

These guys are pros. Roy spent hours with us showing us the many options and allowed us to take home several very large samples to evaluate in our home. He came out the next day and measured and we choose our flooring. We did 1300 sq feet of travertine and 700 sq ft of laminate. The tile installers were awesome. They shifted their timeline and started the job early because I had some leave time and wanted to be around while the floor was installed. They showed up on time and were very talented. Every bit of it was done meticulously and to my standard. There were about 3 tiles that cracked when the thinset dried. I pointed them out and they were promptly replaced with no arguments. The tile took about 6 days to finish, and boy was I glad we did not do it ourselves which we had considered. The laminate guys were good. They showed up on time and did a great job installing it. It did take longer than I would have liked though. But other than that they did a phenomenal job. I really would recommend these guys to anyone. Roy is a great salesmen, and a good contractor. His subcontractors and their workers were courteous and professional. Happy to do business with these guys!

Description of Work
We had 1300sq ft of Travertine and 700sq ft of laminate installed. Price included base shoe for the laminate and sealing the tile.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

01/31/2013

Carolyn M.

Generally very helpful although we had to call the manufacturer directly to get answers to some questions.

Description of Work
Purchased hardwood flooring.

09/18/2012

Michael V.

Went great! Roy came over, measured and gave us an estimate. He kept in contact about when the job could start. The final cost was as estimated. The young men who did the job were courteous, efficient and personable. Looking forward to using them again.

Description of Work
Laminate flooring laid throughout most of the house.

Moreno Framing and Carpentry

Moreno Framing and Carpentry is a family orientated and operated framing and carpentry company that is committed to our name and quality of work service. Our passion is providing for our communities with current, accurate, and established home renovating services relating to house siding, patio, decking, and carpentry.

CalBear Construction Inc.

With CalBear Construction Inc, you can have the peace of mind and comfort of a gorgeous bathroom remodel faster and more affordably than you ever thought possible. In as little as 1 day, we transform your existing bathroom into a perfectly personalized paradise that will last a lifetime and we stand by our work with a 5-year workmanship and lifetime acrylic material warranty.

Frankie's Construction and Restoration

We are a small family owned business here to provide the best craftsmanship service to our customers just the old fashion way, wether with only our crew of 3 guys or our extended family of general and special contractors from roofers, electricians, making no job to big or small. Interior or exterior home or business beautification is what we do just like you see on HGTV, background in Europe and Bay Area, here in Social since 1999. From color coordination to interior design of space to painting, vintage or French couture faux finish, Venetian plaster and real brush artistic murals to timeless floors, wood or natural stone to your basic house lift or exterior curb appeal, kitchens, bathrooms or splendid fireplaces. You can pay with Credit Card, Checks or Cash and financing is not available. Uses licensed electrical subcontractors for larger electrical projects.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, PayPal

Installation, repair, and sales of waterproof flooring, carpet, hardwood, laminate, sheet vinyl, Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT), natural stones, and glass/ceramic and porcelain tiles. Baseboard and crown. DIY! We have flooring material IN STOCK ready for a weekend project. IN STOCK cleaners, felt floor protection, installation supplies, DIY installation kits, glue, underlayment, transition/trim pieces, wall base, remnants. Custom wood products available, but are special order items.

Floor cleaning (all types none provided, can recommend carpet), hardware. When you are looking to clean hardwood or laminate floors, we do NOT recommend using a polish, but we have it for purchase. Do not steam clean any wood products (hardwood, laminate, cork & bamboo) you will damage your floors.