Growmore Gardens

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2012

4.3

Ask for details....

Foxtail Turf

#1 Artificial Grass Company in Southern California We carefully and closely work with your vision to help you create an invigorating and functional space with artificial grass, putting greens, pavers and more... that not only looks great but is also one that can be enjoyed for many years with very little maintenance and a lifetime warranty!

Profusion Enterprise Inc.

License # 1605169 Profusion Enterprise Inc. We are a Family owned and operated general construction , maintenance and service company. Our home based is out of North San Diego County. We focus on yard drainage systems including French drains, grading and slopes, retaining walls, concrete, demolition, irrigation repair home remodels and water damage restoration. We also have a residential handyman and commercial division servicing home maintenance and HOA property maintenance and preservation. Irrigation repair, drainage, retaining walls, remodels and grading.

Green Dream Landscape

Green Dream Landscaping is a lawn care service providing residential lawn care and maintenance services. What sets us apart from other businesses is we are 100% customer service oriented. Optional services will be available upon customers' requests. The service is typically offered once a week, but we can create a custom schedule for clients as needed for beginning-of-the-season projects, or if the weather alters your lawn care needs. Different plans are available for different needs of our customers. http://www.greendreamlandscape.com

02/04/2016

Description of Work
Vince's team did some landscaping for us - he sourced the hard to find trees perfectly, and his crew not only did a great installation, but the clean up was also flawless.

Category irrigation systems

08/26/2013

n/a

Description of Work
Didn't return call.

Category lawn service,irrigation systems

I did return this call. I even went out and did the work for this gentleman on my day off. I resolved the problem in less than an hour from time of contact to payment in hand. [member name removed] was pleased with the work, pleased with the fact that I gave him a discount (which he asked for), and said he would be calling if there were any other issues in the future.

07/31/2013

Called and left a message. Never received a call back.

Description of Work
nothing

Category lawn service,irrigation systems

05/01/2013

Check above.

Description of Work
Called and setup an appointment for an estimate. When he did not show, I called and he rescheduled. Again, no show and no call. I left him a phone message, no return call.

Category outdoor lighting

04/13/2013

I had a terrible drainage problem in my backyard. I called 5 different landscapers that I got from the yellow pages. All 5 called me back and told me the same thing; including Vince at Growmore Gardens. I needed a pipe to run across my lawn to get to the drain pipe that was on the side of the house. Each one gave me an estimate. It would cost $600.00. Vince was the last landscaper I talked to. He ...

Description of Work
I had Vince do some Piping in my back yard for drainage and also Lawn Irrigation in my front yard and back yard. He is a very pleasant person to work with. I would recommend him highly.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

Lawn aeration, landscape installations, irrigation repairs, mulching, shrub planting & tree planting.

NA