FERGUSON WINDOW CLEANING

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2005

Efficient, Exceptional Expertise, Easy and Convenient. Automatic recurring outside services the busy professional need not be home for. Temecula and Murrieta's only Elite Home specialist servicing the finest homes for over 20 years. Your satisfaction guaranteed....

A World Glass

At A World Glass, our technicians are trained, licensed through the IWCA(International Window Cleaning Association), covered under our company insurance, and are background checked. We are here to help you keep your home in prime condition. Our goal is a worry free, white glove service for you. We put quality over quantity when servicing your home. Personal growth and development as well as goal setting in each employee's personal life is the core that our company hold onto. We are so confident in our service the we offer an unmatched, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee or double your money back! You will not see this anywhere else in the industry! Visit our website or call to learn more!

Offers by A World Glass on Angi
Landy's Window Cleaning

I have 21+ years of window cleaning experience and pressure washing for residential clients.

All American Window Cleaning

Family owned & operated. All American Window Cleaning & Gutter Cleaner Pros can come to your home or business and clean windows, inside and out, for a reasonable price. We also offer bundle packages for window cleaning, pressure washing the outside of your house, walkways, and gutter cleaning. We wear protective booties and use drop cloths to ensure your interiors are protected. Most importantly, we keep things simple, serve your needs and assure 100% satisfaction. Award winning. Please visit our websites for more information: https://allamerican-windowcleaning.com/ or https://guttercleanerpros.com/

03/12/2016

They always do a fabulous job. All windows are left clean and spot free. They are professional, work fast and are a pleasure to deal with.

Description of Work
All windows were cleaned inside and outside, also screens were cleaned.

Category window cleaning,replacement windows

04/01/2014

It went very well. The young man showed up on time, went right to work, and did not waste time. The project took about four hours. I have not commented on the price, as I did not compare.

Description of Work
Cleaned all the windows inside and out including screens and tracks. We have a two story house.

04/13/2012

I asked to be contacted for a quote on window cleaning before the 21st of April and no one bothered to call or email

Description of Work
none

Category window cleaning

That's terrible! I do apologize for the inconvenience. I will always personally return any communication, even if we are booked so far out I know I can't help someone in their requested timeframe. I cannot find your name or address in my meticulously maintained database or in my business email log, although I can find other homes we service on your street. Since your street is in a hilly rural are...

02/13/2012

I have been using Ferguson for 20 years. That says it all. I highly recommend Ferguson.

Description of Work
Window washing - inside & out & screens.

Category window cleaning,replacement windows

02/26/2011

We are pleased with their prices. We like the way their business is set up; it is an automatic clean and we don't have to call them. We always get a card in the mail to advise us when they are coming. We can also make payments online by credit card so it is convenient. Our windows are absolutely sparkling when they finish and they remain that way for quite a while because of the kind of water they...

Description of Work
We use Ferguson Window Cleaning every quarter for window cleaning.

Category window cleaning

Window Cleaning Residential and Commercial - Specializing in Elite Homes over 3,000 sft. Residential Power Washing.

Blind Cleaning, House Cleaning