ERNEST MAJOR APPLIANCE

With Angi since June 2010

Lerman Appliances

We are family-owned, full service major appliance repair company. We’ve been successfully serving our customers for over 15 happy years. Reliability, Trust and Customer Satisfaction are our top priority. Our highly trained, licensed and insured technicians will quickly troubleshoot to ensure the safe, effective repair of all appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, stoves cooktops, ovens, ranges, microwaves, trash compactors, garbage disposal, washers, dryers and many more. We specialize in all Major Appliance repair including high-end Sub-Zero, Viking, Dacor, Wolf, Thermador and others. The office specialists are helpful in providing answers to questions you might have and ease the process of scheduling an appointment. We provide accurate, detailed quotes that specify all cost including parts, labor and tax assure no hidden costs. We use only genuine parts. All repairs are backed by our solid warranty. We carry a large stock of parts on trucks and have a very high rate of completing the jobs during the initial service call. • 30 Day Labor Warranty • 90 Days Parts Warranty • State Licensed and Insured • Factory Trained and Certified Technicians • Factory Authorized by Samsung, Broan, FiveStar, NXR, Sirius • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed • We Beat any Written Estimate by 10% As a service to our existing customers, our qualified technicians are available for phone-based consultations to guide you through simple troubleshoots to save you cost of unnecessary service visit. Bookmark our website to make sure you save money next time you need appliance repair. Please check an array of specials and discounts on appliance repair by visiting our website. • Additional $10 Off for Seniors and Military Citizens

Pro Tech Appliance

Pro Tech Appliance in Oceanside is a family based, local appliance repair company specializing in refrigerator repair, washer & dryer repair, dishwasher repair, oven repair, and stove repair. The company is run by Jason Gomez and his wife Shadani who live in Oceanside with their 3 children. Additional Email - protechappliancerepair@gmail.com. Additional DBA - Pro-Tech Appliance Repair.

Acts Appliance Repairs

Full-service appliance repair & refrigeration service for home and business. Washers, dryers, refrigerators, dishwashers, ovens and more in Redlands, Yucaipa, Loma Linda, San Bernardino, Beaumont, Colton, Riverside, Grand Terrace and neighboring areas. Acts Appliance Repairs is A+ rated with the BBB and licensed by the California Bureau of Electronic & Appliance Repair (BEAR), license # 47795.

10/10/2011

Ernest Major Appliance is not a reputable company. They lied to me about their availability, used non-approved materials, and refused to honor the warranty on materials. They also refused to come back and will not return phone calls. When I asked them why they were refusing to fix my refrigerator and lying about several things, they said they just didn't want to come back! The overall exprience wi...

Description of Work
This company was referred by LG Electronics & Appliances to fix my LG refrigerator that is only 18 months old!! This appliance had a leak in the water line that provides door service, the ice maker quit and there are two shelves in the freezer that are broke. The line cracked and caused over $5,000 water damage to my wood floor. During this first repair, I found out later they did not use LG approved materials and the ice maker quit again after 3 days. This line broke AGAIN on approximately Sept.1, 2011, so I called Ernest Repair Service to come back and fix it AGAIN since the materials were under warranty. I was told they were booked two weeks SOLID and wouldn't be able to help. So I called them using a different name and they were available the very next day! They lied to me about that. They refused to come back and honor the warranty for the materials, and now will not return phone calls. I also filed a complaint against them with LG Electronics.

Category appliance repair,appliance sales