Elite Cabinetry Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2010

Whether you know exactly what you're looking for, or don't even know where to start, our crew can help you learn everything you need to know. We'll be happy to walk you through the design process, and explain what can be done with your space and your budget. Call our office today to get a head-start!...

McClintock Cabinets

McClintock Cabinets offers quality and classy custom woodworking. Every single aspect of our work is 100% guaranteed. We refuse to be satisfied with the job until the customer is satisfied. Any estimate is free of charge. We have covered the south land for nearly 30 years and are ready to serve you. Please visit pmcabinets.com for samples of our work.

09/11/2014

They were less expensive than anyone else, including Home Depot, and they did a beautiful job. They stuck to the schedule they gave us which we really appreciated.

Description of Work
They demolished old cabinets, and custom built new cabinets, stained to match the cabinets in the kitchen, in three bathrooms, as well as a linen closet.

Category custom cabinets

05/01/2012

Elite made quality cabinets according to our plan. They were delivered to my home in good condition. They did not install the cabinets because my contractor did the installation. So my contact directly with Elite was limited until more recently when I became concerned about how the finish was holding up in some places. After being put in touch with Elite through the the interior designer that hire...

Description of Work
Elite constructed my kitchen cabinets. My contract was actually with an interior design firm who hired Elite to construct the cabinets.

Category custom cabinets

Cabinet Installation And Repairs, Kitchen And Bath Renovations, Home Improvements, Cabinet Finishing, Custom Home Designs, Consultations, Armoir Building, Interior Design, Wood Furniture Building And Repair, Wood Decking.