DeAnza Termite and Pest Control Inc

Founded 1993 • With Angi since May 2013

Termite & pest control....

Go-Direct Fumigation

Go-Direct Fumigation is a experienced, family-owned termite control and fumigation company that was founded in 1982. For years we were strictly offering our service to other termite control companies, working behind the scenes. Now, we work directly with homeowners bringing the cost savings directly to you. Go-Direct Fumigation has been providing low cost fumigation services & satisfied customers across Southern California. We service Los Angeles County, San Fernando Valley, Orange County, Ventura area, and Inland Empire / Riverside area. We specialize in fumigation, wood repair and replacement, Subterranean Termite treatments as well as local termite treatments. We are licensed by the Structural Pest Control Board in all three branches, and that’s why we don’t subcontract our work. We are also bonded and insured. Your complete satisfaction is our #1 goal! Get a Free, No-Obligation estimate today.

Bell Termite & Pest Control

Competitively priced termite, pest control , and wood repairs with attention to punctuality and customer service. We accept most credit cards and payment options can be arranged. Ask us how you can get a free termite inspection.

Offers by Bell Termite & Pest Control on Angi
Gorilla Pest Control

WE NOW SUPPLY THE GOODNATURE A24 RAT TRAP FROM NEW ZEALAND! Go to YouTube and search Goodnature A24 rat trap. See for yourself how this revolutionary product works. It actually contributes to the well being of wildlife. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHdTJ8XaPzM&feature=emb_logo **POISON FREE EXTERIOR RAT CONTROL** CALL FOR DETAILS. ***NON-KILL ORGANIC GOPHER AND MOLE CONTROL*** ***WE NOW HAVE MOSQUITO CONTROL MAINTENANCE SERVICE!!! SAME METHOD AND MATERIALS AS USED AT DISNEYLAND. MAKE YOUR HOME THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH TOO!*** ****WE ALSO DO 100% ORGANIC TREATMENTS FOR BEDBUGS, WASPS, BEES AND GERMAN ROACHES**** We are a pest control company for residential and commercial properties. Call anytime, George usually answers after hours. Additional phone number 213.572.7504

02/05/2016

Description of Work
They provided pest control services.

06/21/2013

I had called, when I bought my house three years ago they had termited it, done the tenting. And I called the company that did it originally back each year to check it and make sure it was fine. And after the guarantee of the fourth year, I tried to call them and they had gone out of business, so I started calling Western and Terminex and ask them to come and see if I had any problems with termite...

Description of Work
Pest control services

05/02/2013

They were very professional, they explained everything and went over everything that they were doing. They were able to come out when I was avaliable. The office staff was fantastic in answering my questions.

Description of Work
I hired this company to come to my home and treat for termites.

12/12/2012

They did a good job, and their treatment has been effective. They did so well that I continue to use them.

Description of Work
They treated the house ants.

05/04/2012

They're professional and they come out when they're supposed to. Sometimes I don't think they do as good a job. It depends on who comes out. Last time I still had spiders and all kinds of stuff in my yard and I'm not supposed to.

Description of Work
I have been using De Anza Termite and Pest Control for some time. They come and spray for ants, spiders and bugs every other month.

Termite & pest control.