Clean Krete

Founded 2003 • With Angi since November 2011

40485 Murrieta Hot Springs Rd 238

Murrieta, CA 92563

Since 2003 Clean Krete has been serving the concrete industry. With complete dedication to quality and expertise that can only be had through success with thousands of custom designed restorations, we stand alone and on top of our game in this growing market. We have continally been the choice of many discerning clients to make their house look like Home.....

10/30/2015

Michael A.

Description of Work
We just used this company a second time in two years to clean our stamped concrete courtyard and driveway, and color and reseal. They do a beautiful job.

05/31/2014

scott B.

Description of Work
The owner came down and gave an me an estimate and a time that they would be able to start. They were punctual and professional. I was very satisfied with their work until about an hour after they had left, that's when I noticed that his workers had dumped out the excess cement from their wheelbarrows and their wash-up in various parts of the backyard. Mind you, it wasn't a terrible mess but it did drop my rating on professionalism on account that they should have cleaned up totally after themselves.

01/29/2014

Ursula W.

Description of Work

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, stamped concrete

01/13/2014

Marshell M.

9/27/2013 - I contacted this vendor to ask about adding on to my driveway to make a third space to park. Should have been a fairly easy job. We played phone tag for awhile as I always got an answering machine and couldn't leave a message because the mail box was full. 10/29/13 - When we finally connected he said he was very busy and did not know when he could do the estimate. He informed me that he was not working with Angie's list any longer. 11/25/2013 - To make it easier for him I took pictures of the area and sent my driveway space information to his email. 12/15/2013 - Was the last time I tried to contact him.

Description of Work
NOTHING

11/17/2013

Clarence G.

Crew power washed pool decking and pathways; repainted one area and touched up others, then sealed all of it. |I had moved most of the patio furniture and planters in advance to ease the process. Still, it took most of the day to get everything done. |Miguel is very professional, helpful, and friendly.

Description of Work

Category concrete repair, pressure washing

10/16/2013

Dave Q.

Brandy got in touch quickly, but I soon found out that my repair would be much more expensive than I thought. Getting money refunded seems to be a problem. I think to many variables for them to be offering a "Big Deal". Makes me think its a bait and switch.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from Clean Krete.

Category concrete repair

Sorry to hear that, but the refund should be coming back from Angie list not Clean Krete, since we never received any money from you. Our intentions by running a bid deal was to help customers save money on their projects. Thank you, Clean Krete

10/14/2013

Lynn C.

Would not use again. Any business that is too busy to caall a client that provides a down payment before a service call is made is not a company I wil do business with again. That's just not professional. Never got a call form them or an aplology from them. Save your money for the professionals. No service performed. Angie's List did refund my deposit promptly.

Description of Work
Nothing. They wouldn't even call me to make a service call. I was told to call them and did and they didn't answer so I left my name and phone number and they never called back.

Category concrete repair, pressure washing, stamped concrete

10/06/2013

William S.

I signed up for Clean Krete's AL special-- $99 for $300 worth of work and then contacted Clean Krete. I spoke with Brandy-- she was charming-- and arranged for a visit and estimate. I specifically asked for two estimates-- one just to repair concrete cracks and the other to repair the cracks and stain the concrete. They arrived on the day they were suppose to and later that week provided an estimate of $3100 for repair and staining. I then sent them two emails and left two phone messages over the next week specifically asking for the repair estimate only. I never received a response and it has been several weeks. Meanwhile, the $3100 charge is way above other estimates I have obtained. Since the provider is non responsive and other reviews tell a similar story, I would like a refund on my $99.

Description of Work
Clean Krete provided an estimate, but I did not contract them for any additional work.

09/27/2013

Marlene T.

I initially bought a $99 for $300 worth of Concrete Services and scheduled an appt with Brandy Martinez for a bid to update our Indian Wells, CA patio. Brandy was very friendly and helpful on the phone and scheduled an appointment with Miquel Iniguez, who turned out to be the owner of the company. After Miguel met with us to go over the amount of concrete work we needed to have done. I went back to my hotel room and at approx 1:30am ordered additional coupons at $949 each as we knew we would want to do a major redo to update our patio. Unfortunately Miguel's bid to update our patio with some additional concrete pours, moving some existing tiles and staining existing stamped concrete was over $3,000 higher than other concrete service providers. Miquel is very unhappy with your Angie's List program. He hates being on Angie's List and wants to take off all of his deals on your website. He told me Angie's List cuts into his profit margin and it's not good for his company to do business with Angie's List. My husband, who's a financial planner, feels that Miquel inflates his staining bid to make up for the profit margin he has to share with Angie's List. He's not pleasant to deal with as he's very disgruntled with your company. We would prefer not to do business with Clean Krete and would like Angie'sList to refund the deals we bought for concrete services. 3@ $949 for Complete Staining and Sealing for a Patio or other Concrete Area and another deal for $99 for $300 Worth of Concrete Services. I will submit another refund request for this $99 offer #839307. This has not been a good experience for us at all. Thank you in advance for honoring a full refund to us for the concrete deals we bought for work from Clean Krete.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from Clean Krete.

09/25/2013

Robert B.

The company representative was very professional. The costs quoted, however, were far more than I was prepared to pay. One service which I wanted, quoted $400, could only be done with a minimum of an $800 contract. Therefore, I am not able to take advantage of the coupon when I don't want that much work done. At least not at this time.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from Clean Krete.

09/20/2013

Maureen P.

Clean Krete was prompt with a return call & date for the estimate. However, the price was more than we expected.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from Clean Krete.

09/20/2013

Glen B.

I was unable to use the big deal due to the company no longer wanting to honor the deal.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for $99 for $300 Worth of Concrete Services.

09/13/2013

sean T.

I attempted several times to reach out to the service provider and still have not had any work done. I have changed my mind and will not use this company because I continue to get the run around. If you do decide to use this company, be sure to follow through with the company in detail. I am not saying they are a bad company, I just think they don't have enough employees to work. They might not be able to get to you unless you push for it.

Description of Work
Nothing...I was getting the run around.

Category concrete repair

We are sorry that you feel this way, We contacted you via email as you requested multiple times,also reviewed your photos that you sent.also got back to you with an estimate. We understand the your time is valuable. same as ours, this is the reason we can't service small crack patching jobs for $100.00 We service customer with the needs of Concrete Staining, Sealing and decorative design. I do suggest to hire a handyman to help you with your project. Thank you very much, Brandy r,Iniguez

08/31/2013

DAVID P.

The concrete by the front door included saw cuts to look like tile. The overall look came out better than I expected and resembled real tile with great color blends. Very satisfied with workmanship. The stamped concrete in the year yard has a nice mottled look that resembles real rock.They were always on time, made suggestions, and willing to make changes after the work began.

Description of Work
Staining of stamped concrete patio in the back yard along with a 8 x 14 foot pad by front door.

Category stamped concrete

08/29/2013

Sharon R.

It went pretty well. The people came out but they just had not been quite what I was looking for so I ended up going in a different route but it was good.

Description of Work
We got a quote from Clean Krete.

08/21/2013

tricia B.

boys were great. did everything i asked and if theres anything different you want they will do. they moved all paito furniture and then when done put all back so i would 'NT HAVE TO . THEY WERE SO KIND. SO NICE TO FIND A COMPANY TODAY THATS DOES GOOD WORK. WORKERS GOOD CLEAN UP AFTER THERE SELFS . WISH I HAD MORE MONEY AND MORE THINGS FOR THEM TO DO I WOULD HAVE THEM HERE IN A HEART BEAT

Description of Work
colored and sealed all side walks sealed all stone on house and cut pattern and colored paito and sealed

08/19/2013

Roberta M.

Although we have not hired Clean Krete, yet, to complete the work, we intend to in the near future. We found that the company representatives were professional and had excellent customer service. They came within a few days of my call to give us the estimate and sent the written copy by email the next day.

Description of Work
Came to our house to give us an estimate to power wash, stain, and seal our pool area, as well as, our front brick walk and driveway.

Category pressure washing, stamped concrete

06/24/2013

Michael M.

I had a good experience with them. I was able to save a lot of money because I didn't have to redo my concrete and dig it up. I was able to paint over it and fix the cracks and stuff. The professionalism, responsiveness, punctuality was all excellent.

Description of Work
Clean Krete I needed service for my concrete.

04/30/2013

Paul F.

Existing concrete was badly discolored after only 6 yrs. They acid washed it, power cleaned it and then stained all the concrete in the back yard and front entrance way. Looks beautiful!

Description of Work
Acid washed and stained patio concrete and entrance walkway.

Category concrete repair, floor cleaning

02/02/2013

Michael A.

We had Miguel from Clean Krete give us an estimate to reseal our stamped concrete areas which had faded out and had lost some of it's color. He gave us several options and costs to renovate the surfaces. We choose to have him strip the existing sealer, power wash, then stain and seal. It required four days to complete each of these steps. His crew, Arturo & Mike did an outstanding job. They were always on time, and cleaned up all the areas before leaving each evening. We are very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Strip, clean, stain, and seal existing stamped concrete driveway, courtyard, and side walkway.

Category concrete driveways, pressure washing, stamped concrete

08/26/2012

Miguel I.

Great! From start to finished the crew had great comunication with us. They started by laying out the design and aftter giving our approval they went ahead and started scoring the design into the concrete. The whole proccess is really clean and fast. We are really happy.

Description of Work
Artistic Concrete on Driveway. Clean Krete, turn my existing gray concrete into a customize piece of Art. They Design custom Diamond shapes on my driveway and a Flagstone design on my back patio. Then they apply an Acrylic stain to give it a multi color and mottle effect. And to finish it up the guys seal all the Decorative Concrete.

Category concrete driveways, pressure washing, stamped concrete

Rainbow Carpet Cleaning

Rainbow Carpet Care is the one to call for carpet cleaning, area rug cleaning, and upholstery cleaning. Our technicians are professional which allows us to ensure your satisfaction. Feel free to call 562-716-5471. With our carpet cleaning experience going back to 1994, you can count on us to provide the type of high quality service you would come to expect. When servicing your carpets, we strive to keep you, your family, and your pets safe by using gentle yet effective products on your carpets and upholstery. With our state-of-the-art equipment your carpets will be fresh, clean, residue-free and deodorized. We specialize in heavily soiled/stained carpets by “DEEP CLEANING” with a powerful Truckmount unit. “Simply The Best From start to Finish.” Owner-operated, three employees. No subs. Cost is flat rate by room or square footage. For large jobs ($1000 and above) we will travel to South L.A., West L.A., Hollywood-East L.A., Gateway Cities & San Fernando Valley Counties.

New era construction inc

Our company was started in 2019, our team makes sure our work speaks for itself. We make sure our customers are happy with the out come of the work. Also make your old concrete stand out with an epoxy coating or concrete polishing.

Universal Decorative Flooring

Here at Universal Decorative Flooring, we specialize in any type of concrete applications such as epoxy solid flooring, epoxy flooring with vinyl chips, water and acid staining, overlay/textures, concrete sealing, concrete water proofing, Waxing and commercial janitorial services. We are a family owned business that has been around for over 20 years now, so we are experienced in what we do and have many contracts and happy customers.

Offers by Universal Decorative Flooring on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

Services We Provide.. *Concrete Enhancements * Concrete Staining *Concrete Sealing *Cleaning *Grinding *Epoxy coatings *Sealing *Polishing *Urethane coatings *Decorative Coatings *Stone enhancers

Services we DO NOT PROVIDE...