CARON CONSTRUCTION

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2008

Kitchen and Bathroom remodeling specialist. Offers financing....

Guardian Roofs Inc

Guardian Roofs is a Family Owned Orange County Roofing Contractor. With over 30 years of experience, Guardian Roofs is a natural choice for all your residential and commercial roofing needs. We are the seasoned Orange County roofing company with the skills needed to help you protect your property from the elements in every season. Call today for a FREE ESTIMATE (714) 633-3619. Now Servicing Orange County and San Diego!

Offers by Guardian Roofs Inc on Angi
Araujo Roofing Inc

Araujo Roofing is a licensed and insured family owned business located in San Diego county.We provide roofing solutions whether its a new roof, roof repairs or to fix a leak. We operate in local neighboring cities. As a highly experienced company we can assure you that we can find the right solution for your home. For additional inquiries please contact us. Phone: (760)681-8530 Email:chuy.araujo19941307@gmail.com

Offers by Araujo Roofing Inc on Angi
Roofix

We specialize in the complete roofing process from installing new roofs to repairing any issues on existing roofs. We focus on the customer experience. Military Discounts Available! We have years of experience in the roofing industry. We decided to establish our own company after working for the best Roofing Companies in San Diego. We are a small locally owned and family operated company that focuses on the customer experience specializing in all roofing phases. Now serving the San Diego, Riverside and Orange County area.

Offers by Roofix on Angi

07/25/2010

Removal of old cabinets done within a few hours. By the end of the first week the preparation was done for the installation of the new cabinets. New cabinet installation done in an outstanding manner. Upon installation of new countertops by another contractor the plumbing and installation of new appliances was completed. All in all a fine four week remodel.

Description of Work
Remove old kitchen cabinets. Install new water line for refrigerator. Install new quiet wallboard, repair and texture walls, texture ceiling. Install new cabinetswith plumbing, crown molding and toe kick.

Category home remodeling

12/21/2008

My neighbor was using Caron Construction for extensive repair work on their home, so I asked if they would give me an estimate to re-roof my home. Previously I had received six other estimates for my roof, ranging between $5,400 and $7,700, so Caron's estimate of $5,500 was very competitive. They did the work and I was pleased with the results. They removed the old roof, installed three new attic ...

Description of Work
Re-roofed my 3 bedroom, 2 bath home. Since the existing roof tiles had been placed over the original tar roof, the job required that both the old tiles and the old layer of tar would have to be scraped off before a new tile roof (composite tile) could be installed.

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL GENERAL CONTRACTING SERVICES, REMODELING, ADDITIONS, CUSTOM HOMES & NEW CONSTRUCTION.

ASK FOR DETAILS