We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Andy's Glass & Window Company

Founded 1970 • With Angi since September 2005

25751 Jefferson Ave

Murrieta, CA 92562

Andy's Glass & Window Company is well-known in the local industry due to the focus on excellence and quality. One thing that makes Andy's Glass & Window Company unique is the combination of skilled craftsmanship and quality service. The team takes pride in the diversified offerings of various

09/10/2021

Michele L.

Wonderful! Fast, efficient, polite! My windows are doubke-paned that had air in the (prob from age) cloudy etc..gorgeous now! They did a great job!

Description of Work
Replaced 3 windows

08/26/2018

Stephen L.

We just had our sliders and windows replaced. It took two days start to finish and these guys did a fantastic job. It cost a lot less than what was expected. Their prices are very reasonable. The demo and installation was a seamless process as they progressed along. What I can really appreciate was the level of detail that was put into all phases of the process, reverification of the dimensions of each window before removal, ensuring proper alignment prior to securing the windows and sliders in place. The level of care that was taken for cleanliness was such you wouldn't know that they had been there if it wasn't for the new windows and sliders. These guys did not take any short cuts at any point or time. Everyone in the crews was very polite, extremely professional and very pleasant. It was really nice to see so many people take such pride in their work. I want to personally thank, Gilbert, Alec, Steven, Miguel C., Abel, Anthony and Paul for doing such a great job. I also want to thank all of the office staff Jennifer, Michelle, Noemi and Cassidy. SL.

Description of Work
Windows & Sliders

03/03/2016

Gayelyrd T.

Description of Work
Replaced all my windows and patio door with new energy efficient product.

09/29/2015

Shawn S.

03/03/2014

Judith C.

They were great. They were on time and provided excellent work. They also has competitive prices.

Description of Work
They came to install double paned windows.

11/28/2013

timothy C.

Multiple delays .no call back upon leaving a message of urgency

Description of Work
I called Sunday for a break in to our home. Expected a return call on Monday. No return call. I then called Mon at 1100, no apologies.just a monotone receptionist voice. They absolutely could not have the repair person out until the following week . Then after scheduling a day with them, they call me back to say that they made a mist

06/03/2013

dawny K.

They were here in the beginning of April. They were very good. The only thing I would rate them down on was punctuality. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Andy's Glass And Windows. They did the replacement of two windows for us. It all depends on your size of windows.

04/28/2013

Robin R.

The quoting, estimating process was excellent. The showroom, employees, everyone very helpful, knowledgeable and eager to provide service. We know the work will be great. We've heard from many of our neighbors how good this company is and that's why we went to them.

Description of Work
We have just contracted with this company today and services have yet to be rendered. .

Category replacement windows, doors

04/21/2013

samantha M.

Everyone I dealt with at Andy's glass was friendly, courteous and professional. The installation was quick and clean and the window operates perfectly. I did have to pay extra because the window was behind the bathtub and therefore a little more difficult to access.

Description of Work
A representative came out to my home to replace a shattered window. The first visit was to take measurements and confirm the estimate I was given over the phone. An installer came a week or so later to install the new window.

03/26/2013

Mary B.

Overall .. excellent

Description of Work
I called Andy's, spoke with Casey .. Turns out my work was "warranty" work for MilGard Windows .. Casey got in touch with MilGard (I had tried and got no response). Thanks to Casey and Andy's Glass, the work will be completed early April. Any work I need for doors or windows, I will call Andy's Glass! I give the a doulbe A++++ .. Mary Bredlau

03/06/2013

Gloria H.

The technicans were prompt and professional did a good job and cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
I had several windows replaced on the first floor of our home., the office was very professional and the scheduling was prompt.

03/06/2013

Angelica R.

Andy's Glass replaced my home windows. Their staff and installers were amazing! I look forward to the savings on my energy bill this summer.

Description of Work
Glass replacement

03/01/2013

Richard M.

I have used them about 10 times in my place. Their service was excellent. They were very professional. They are a reputable company. They are very organized, on time and has reasonable pricing.

Description of Work
Andy's Glass And Windows installed glass, mirror, shower enclosures and patio doors for us.

Category glass repair, doors

01/29/2013

Linda R.

arrived for estimate on time said that the girls in office would call with the estimate the office responded within 2 hours. they were very courteous and professional the estimate was nearly double the cost of another company

Description of Work
very professional

Category glass repair, replacement windows

08/17/2011

Scott M.

They did not do any work because they did not show.

Description of Work
I scheduled an appointment to replace a broken window and they did not show up. When I called, Amy informed me that my paperwork had been misplaced. Unprofessional and unorganized.

06/01/2011

Robert S.

They did average work. When they were sealing the windows into the wall they sealed the bottoms of them which is not something that is supposed to be done. In addition to that we had to call the manufacturer back out to repair a window with a trim issue.

Description of Work
They installed some windows in my home.

04/21/2011

Bryan D.

They were really quick, and the quality of work was good. They came out within 2 hours.

Description of Work
They replaced the glass in the back of the car.

11/02/2008

Melissa L.

The did the work for half the price of another company. Customer service was great. Hassle free.

Description of Work
They replaced a broken window in our new home.

09/22/2005

JAMES S.

THEY WERE PREPARED WHEN THEY SHOWED UP. THEY MOVED FURNITURE OUT OF THE WAY AND COVERED IT UP AND THEY CLEANED UP AFTER THEY WERE FINISHED INSTALLING MIRRORS.

Description of Work
PREPPED WALLS BEFORE INSTALLING MIRRORS TO LIVING ROOM WALLS. THEN THEY INSTALLED MIRRORS TO WALLS.

Vested Solutions

We specialize in pressure washing and soft washing services for exteriors of homes or businesses, sidewalks, driveways, decks, porches, patios, fences, truck trailers, parking lots, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Perfect Views, LLC

Perfect Views is a local veteran owned residential and commercial window washing business. We also provide solar panel and rain gutter cleaning services. We service San Diego, Orange and Riverside Counties. We look forward to providing you with the perfect view!!

Award 2022
    Jetstream Power Wash

Jetstream Power Wash is a full service exterior cleaning pressure washing company operating out of Corona, CA. We are the leading provider of exterior cleaning services for all residential, commercial and industrial properties throughout the Inland Empire, Orange County and the surrounding areas. We are a step above the rest in the mobile hot-water pressure washing industry with state of the art equipment that provides professional results every time. We can provide one time, bi-weekly and monthly services to keep your property looking it's best. Jetstream is a locally owned and operated, fully licensed & insured family business.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

window replacement, window installation, vinyl windows, fiberglass windows, wood windows, aluminum windows, energy efficient windows, sliding doors, patio doors, entry doors, french doors, door replacement, door installation, sliding glass doors, pocket doors, multi-slide doors, residential window replacement, residential door replacement, commercial window replacement, commercial door replacement, residential windows, residential doors, commercial windows, commercial doors

No glass repair No screen repair No window repair No door repair