Andy's Glass & Window Company

Founded 1976 • With Angi since September 2005

Andy's Glass & Window Company - Address: 25751 Jefferson Ave Murrieta, CA 92562 Tel# (951) 677-7421 Andy's Glass & Window Company of Temecula Valley has been servicing the glass, window and door needs of Southern California since the 1970′s. Operating from a 9,300sf commercial building in Murrieta, California, a neighboring town of Temecula, Andy's Glass, Window and Door is the largest contractor for glass around. We take pride in offering a diversified list of construction materials and installation services to meet all glazing needs. Our professional window and glass installers offer quality service and skilled craftsmanship that is second to none....

Landy's Window Cleaning

I have 21+ years of window cleaning experience and pressure washing for residential clients.

Precision General Contracting

We are a home improvement company founded in 2000 that specializes in exterior home improvements and products geared towards long term performance and energy efficiency.

A World Glass

At A World Glass, our technicians are trained, licensed through the IWCA(International Window Cleaning Association), covered under our company insurance, and are background checked. We are here to help you keep your home in prime condition. Our goal is a worry free, white glove service for you. We put quality over quantity when servicing your home. Personal growth and development as well as goal setting in each employee's personal life is the core that our company hold onto. We are so confident in our service the we offer an unmatched, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee or double your money back! You will not see this anywhere else in the industry! Visit our website or call to learn more!

Offers by A World Glass on Angi

09/10/2021

Wonderful! Fast, efficient, polite! My windows are doubke-paned that had air in the (prob from age) cloudy etc..gorgeous now! They did a great job!

Description of Work
Replaced 3 windows

08/26/2018

We just had our sliders and windows replaced. It took two days start to finish and these guys did a fantastic job. It cost a lot less than what was expected. Their prices are very reasonable. The demo and installation was a seamless process as they progressed along. What I can really appreciate was the level of detail that was put into all phases of the process, reverification of the dimensions of...

Description of Work
Windows & Sliders

03/03/2014

They were great. They were on time and provided excellent work. They also has competitive prices.

Description of Work
They came to install double paned windows.

Category glass repair

11/28/2013

Multiple delays .no call back upon leaving a message of urgency

Description of Work
I called Sunday for a break in to our home. Expected a return call on Monday. No return call. I then called Mon at 1100, no apologies.just a monotone receptionist voice. They absolutely could not have the repair person out until the following week . Then after scheduling a day with them, they call me back to say that they made a mist

06/03/2013

They were here in the beginning of April. They were very good. The only thing I would rate them down on was punctuality. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Andy's Glass And Windows. They did the replacement of two windows for us. It all depends on your size of windows.

Category replacement windows

Windows & Doors. Shower & Tub Enclosures. Mirrors. Glass Rail Systems. Mirrored Wardrobe Doors. Shelving. Cabinet Glass. Dual Pane & Single Pane Glass Replacement

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing