Affordable Landscaping Solutions

Founded 2002 • With Angi since January 2009

39252 Winchester Rd # 107-370

Murrieta, CA 92563

At Affordable Landscaping Solutions our design process is engineered to ensure that your landscape project is beautiful, functional and most importantly affordable. We begin by creating a Hardscape plan which details all of your project's shapes, locations and necessary materials. Upon approval of

05/10/2020

Hazem Z.

Firstly, I have to inform the reader that this is a long overdue review and that I have not seen Gio in 4 years. However, due to my religious beliefs I have to keep my promise and write a review albeit a bit late. Gio and his botanical expert Courtney were as good as it gets, definitely top notch. Gio went the extra mile to study and meet all our HOA's complicated requirements. He was a very good sport about it, as he had promised us upfront he would do that and he delivered. Despite ending up with a disappointing contractor (which he did NOT recommend) because his design was so impressive, we still get a lot of compliments about our backyard. He designed it from scratch as our house was a new construction. I am still impressed by the way he was able to integrate almost everything we were wishing for while meeting the HOA requirements. He was even able to show us 3D conceptual pictures of our future backyard, based on his design which, in retrospect, turned out to be pretty accurate. I do not know why there's a scarcity of recent reviews on ALS here, but I sure they are still in business because this is the number I would call in the future if I need any landscaping design service whatsoever.

Description of Work
Landscaping design

04/19/2017

Daniel W.

Pros: 1. Gio design included the necessary elements for a successful landscaping project: hardscape, irrigation, drainage, lighting and planting. His presentation was very polished. 2. The Netafim irrigation system Gio recommended is very efficient and reduces water usage. Cons: 1. When we hired him, Gio assured us that his design would meet the approval of our HOA and the county. Although our HOA approved his plan, the county would not issue a permit for a free-standing patio cover. One of the main reasons we decided to hire Gio was his assurance that his design would clear the county permit process, and we were very disappointed to hear otherwise since the holes for the footings had already been dug and had to be refilled, delaying completion of the project. 2. Although his hardscape design was creative and attractive, we found Gio underestimated its affordability. All of the contractors we spoke to quoted us a much higher price for hardscape than Gio had. 3. Even though the design was supposedly drawn to scale, there were mistakes in the measurements, the most serious of which affected the placement of a patio. Gio's design placed it too close to the fence line, and the construction workers had to redo work to adjust for the error. 4. Although Gio did mention that we could use any contractor of our choosing, we decided to solely interview the three contractors he recommended because we felt that they would be the most familiar and experienced with his design. In retrospect, that was probably a mistake. One of the contractors never got back to us with an estimate. Another was prohibitively expensive, and the third one, who we actually hired, was a disappointment. If we could do the project over again, we would definitely interview more contractors independent of Gio's recommendations.

Description of Work
We needed a hardscape design for our yards. We wanted to extend our driveway and add walkways in the front yard. In the backyard, we were looking for walkways and a patio with a free-standing patio cover over a spa.

04/27/2016

Tina H.

Description of Work
Did Landscape Design for our Property and incorporated everything we asked for! We love it. It looks like a resort!!

06/27/2014

ruth L.

Description of Work
Gio drew plans for our yard and idi an excellent job. Always punctual and professional.

06/22/2013

Sophia R.

I'm still having an excellent experience with him. He's very professional. You deal with him personally, only in the horticulturist. You don't deal with the workers or employees but you deal with the owner/ operator which I like that. he's very professional. The plants are excellent. We need payment installments, he comes out to the home, he comes to us. It's great. The service is great.

Description of Work
I use Affordable Landscape Solution for landscaping services. He did my plants about three months ago and I'm still using those terms.

06/04/2012

Thomas G.

Wonderful!!!

Description of Work
Gio really presented a professional design that was well beyond our expectations - hardscape, watering system, drainage, plants, and lighting. He has a wealth of knowledge and experience, and his design was a true blueprint for completing our front yard landscaping from beginning to end including the detailed measurements and the quantities of materials that were needed. The design software Gio used, the presentation of the design, and the blue prints provided were all top quality. In addition, Gio has a long-standing relationship with several quality contractors who spoke highly of the quality of his design plans. We really appreciated Gio's focus on water conservation by recommending a drip irrigation system even for the sod. We've have completed our front yard project and the results are beautiful - a total transformation. Many thanks to Gio and his horticulturist Courtney!!!

07/28/2011

Afshin A.

These Guys are as good as it can possibly get. I would defiantly use these guys for all my Family members also

Description of Work
Re-design our entire landscaping in our House. Geo really knows what he is doing and their designs are so practical and beautiful that you would think it's not possible, you will love the 3d work prior to any construction to see how the place will look like..

Category landscaping

Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you.

03/16/2011

DAVID M D.

We have not commited to move forward yet.

Description of Work
Plans and referals for landscaping

08/14/2010

Sharonkay E.

If I have more money to spend, I think I would have definitely hired this company.

Description of Work
I never gotten the chance to use this company. FYI: this company actually designs the landscaping and recommends contractors. They do not do the construction themselves, but they hire somebody else to do it for you.

Category interior designers, landscaping

06/03/2010

yatin S.

This is an excellent Landscape DESIGNing company. Gio and his team of designers and horticulturists are extremely professional, helpful and were always ready to listen to our ideas and work with them. They did an initial measurement and listened to what we wanted from the space. Then they worked very professionally to finalize a design and presented it very well. They have a nice software to provide 3D visualization of the yard after it would be completed. A job very well done for the price we paid. We are very satisfied and highly recommend this company to our friends.

Description of Work
we got our backyard and frontyard of the house designed by this comapny which included ideas such as swimming pool, patio cover, and lots of plants/ trees along with hardscape work like pavers and concrete.

07/03/2009

CHERYL H.

They did an excellent job. There was some changes during implementation of the project but over all the plans were excellent. The provided help during the project with some of the plants that the contractor was not able to find.

Description of Work
Front yard landscape design. The company provided 5 pages of landscape design for our front yard. They included one page for hardscape, one page for irrigation, one page for drainage, one page for landscape lighting and one page for plants, trees and lawn.

01/25/2009

LESLIE S.

Excellent. As the job progressed, any questions I had were always answered. The owner visited the jobsite more than once to be sure I was "happy" with the work as it progressed. I would recommend this company without hesitation!

Description of Work
Design of hardscape, landscape, drainage, watering system, electrical for front and backyard. Provided architectural-type drawings. One was an overall drawing, then separate drawings of the hardscape, landscape, drainage, electrical and watering. . Affordable Landscape Solutions price included measuring every inch of my yard, the design work and re-working any of my changes or ideas; then provided 4 sets of completed drawings. At no additional charge, they forward three complete sets of drawings to contractors that work with their firm; and they provided us with a complete set of drawings, allowing us to have our own contractors bid on the job. The owner met with us at the time the drawings were completed to go over the final plans. He recommended Alliance Lighting (low voltage lighting), which was a little more expensive (but well worth it - what a difference it made) and Netafin for watering (we opted to use it in the lawn - it was all underground, uses 50 per cent less water - we love it - no water on my new concrete). The service and follow up was above and beyond. The owner truly believes in providing an excellent product at a fair price, along with excellent service. It was worth every penny. I found the owner and his staff to be of sound character and integrity; truthful, creative and helpful. I would rate this company a 5 star plus.

Oasis Turf & Hardscape

#1 Artificial Grass Company in Southern California We carefully and closely work with your vision to help you create an invigorating and functional space with artificial grass, putting greens, pavers and more... that not only looks great but is also one that can be enjoyed for many years with very little maintenance and a lifetime warranty!

Award 2022
    Go Future Greens

We’ve got over 18 years of hands-on experience installing turf, putting greens, patios, walls, pavers, concrete (including stamping), firepits, walkways, irrigation systems, drains and landscape design for residential and commercial applications. We are licensed by the State of California (License # 960559 with C27-Landscaping and D61-Synthetic turf classifications). We are a family-owned business (Husband General contractor, Wife business manager, Son supervisor) and make it our mission provide Above and Beyond customer service and like we always say: “We are licensed, bonded, insured and can make anything happen – give us a chance to make you happy!”

Profusion Enterprise Inc.

Profusion Enterprise Inc. Is a Family owned and operated general construction , Handyman and service company. Our home based is out of North San Diego County. We focus on yard drainage systems including French drains, grading and slopes, retaining walls, concrete, demolition, irrigation repair home remodels and water damage restoration. We also have a residential handyman and commercial division servicing home maintenance and HOA property maintenance and preservation. Profusion Enterprise Inc. License # 1605169 Handyman, Irrigation repair, drainage, retaining walls, remodels and grading.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Landscape design & installation. Irrigation, drainage, & lighting. Hardscaping.