Trujillo Landscapes Design And Maintenance

Founded 1971 • With Angi since July 2010

280 Easy St # 405

Mountain View, CA 94043

Additional email - erni@trujillolandscapes.com....

11/03/2014

Daniel C.

In September 2013, we asked Trujillo Landscapes to provide an estimate for upgrading our existing aggregate to paver stones. This contractor made it easy to schedule an appointment at a mutually agreeable time. They arrived on time at the work site and provided details on the particular paving project. Once we had all five bids to review Trujillo Landscapes was not selected because there were some details that other contractors provided; the pricing was in our budgeted range.

Description of Work
I used this company for potential paver brick installation. They were very responsive, showing up on time for an estimate and providing a written quote. We interviewed 5 potential contractors for our job.

Category landscaping, masonry, hardscaping

10/13/2014

Janice D.

Tree was trimmed beautifully . Opened up the center of tree and shaped the branches. The tree has a very nice balance. The workers were very polite and when finished left everything very clean. I was most pleased with the job.

Description of Work
Trimmed tree, Excellent job

10/04/2013

Sue G.

Hired Trujillo Landscaping to replace a previous gardening service I was not happy with. Ernie is reliable, responsive and takes pride in his work. He notices what needs to be done, and takes care of it (though there is an extra charge for work above and beyond 'regular' maintenance of course). Very satisfied with the job he and his crew are doing.

Description of Work
Regular bi-weekly front and back yard maintenance. Mow lawn, trim and prune bushes/roses as needed, fertilize, rake leaves, minor irrigation adjustments.

Category lawn service

09/12/2013

GEOFFREY D.

Our yard was a ton of work to keep clean, but Ernie's crew did a great job, and the price was extremely reasonable. He was tough to get ahold of by phone at times, but we always managed eventually.

Description of Work
Ernie and his crew kept our lawn and unruly plants in great shape. They came by every other week to mow the grass, remove a huge volume of leaves from the giant oak tree in our yard, and prune back the hedges and ivy as needed.

Category landscaping, lawn service

07/22/2013

John B.

Apparently they did not want the job, so they did not respond.

Description of Work
Nothing. Would not respond to requests for estimate or consultation.

09/18/2012

Julie Ann W.

Not well !!! The provider never responded to my request for a quote through Angie's List.

Description of Work
I never heard from the provider!!!

Category handyman service

07/30/2012

Carol T.

They do a good job and are punctual. They are professional and responsive. A solid business.

Description of Work
They do landscape maintenance every two weeks.

02/12/2012

Judith F A.

Albert arrives on time or even a little early. He stays on the job and supervisors his workers (doesn't just drop them off). He lets me know when they are quitting for lunch, going to the store for material, and when he will be back the next day if coming back is necessary. The same crew has been with him for several years. He takes time at the beginning of each day to go over what is to be done. He also reviews materials needs with me and we can often find left-overs from prior projects to use which saves me money. When working on my plants, he and his crew were careful not to damage them and careful when replacing the old potting soil with new. This is a tough job. The plants are large and heavy e.g. mature rhododendrons, azaleas, etc. It takes two men to lift and replace them. Cutting the tree root under the fence was especially difficult. The working room was tight but he and his workers kept at it until they completed the job. They then repaired the fence. The junipers could not just be sheared back as these are mature plants. Such treatment would leave "bald" spots, holes, and bare branches exposed which would not re-grow. Albert did a good job with this task too. Albert cleans up after himself and removes the debris to the dump. Albert and I do not always agree on how things should be done. We have always been able to resolve those issues.

Description of Work
I have used Albert's services since 2003. He is versatile, honest, and conscientious. I hire him whenever I have work I cannot do myself. He and his crew have done jobs both in and outside my house. In the past he has done everything from installing my kitchen range hood and new sink faucet to repairing a rotting patio cover and replacing the wood separators in the concrete patio itself. Also whenever I have some sort of domestic "emergency" (something broken, not working) I call Albert. He usually responds quickly. Albert and his crew recently re-potted some of my large plants in half wine barrels. It involved pulling out root bound plants from the barrels, placing them on a table where I root-pruned them, and then returning them to the containers. They built brick "platforms" in the garden to support the largest barrels. They also cut a large tree root which was growing under my fence and damaging it, and trimmed back some junipers which were overgrown.

Category handyman service, landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, hardscaping

07/12/2010

Rachel E.

Erni is a great guy and very easy to talk to. I'm a DIYer and he was happy to discuss my projects and plans. He gave me superb advice. His price for doing the tilling and re-grading was less than half the other estimates. I think part of that is because he has the right tools to get the job done. His tiller was the size of a small tractor and the device he used to re-grade the yard was custom built by his father (who started the business).

Description of Work
Erni and his crew tilled and re-graded my back yard. It was a massive amount of work, but they managed to do it in only 4 hours.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, hardscaping

Green plus

We specialize in all phases of landscaping, hardscaping, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Pavers Express Group

Whether you're after pavers for a driveway, courtyard or shopping center complex, or need a complete landscaping makeover, we have the skills, equipment, and know-how to complete your project to the highest standards. We specialize in the installation of interlocking concrete pavers, building beautiful retaining and decorative walls, natural flagstones and pavers, fire pits and outdoor kitchens, and installing artificial grass. Our team has successfully completed a vast range of projects throughout the Bay Area, from residential jobs to major commercial undertakings.

Diamond Pavers

Welcome! We don't brag around about quality, because we let our quality talk for us. Call us for an FREE estimate. 1-888-610-1762 Or email: jargueta@diamondpavers.com Information we need from you is: Name and address: Best number and time to call: Project information:

Landscape design, landscape installations - masonary, irrigation, lighting, water features, plants/trees, lawns, fence, decks & arbors, handyman - painting, drywall, tile, electrical, plumbing, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, minor/major household & garden repairs.