THE RUG EXPERT

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2007

COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB....

Rainbow International of Los Gatos

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Water & Smoke Damage Remediation services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Bright Light Cleaning

Profesional carpet cleaning truck mount and extraction carpet washing and drying. Dry foam method for carpet cleaning maintenance. Comercial and residential carpet cleaning on a regular basis. House cleaning move in and outs, deep cleaning and regular cleaning are available. We are also doing electro static disinfection comercial and residential. Deep wipe down disinfection. Stripped and wax comercial and residential, hardwood floor cleaning and buffing comercial and residential also !

Offers by Bright Light Cleaning on Angi
Scooter's Carpet Cleaning

Hi I'm Scott owner & operator. I do great carpet steam cleaning. Upholstery too. Surprise surprise I answer all my calls. You will talk to me or text me at 408-398-6730 for a prompt response. Hard work and honesty are keys to my great relationships with my customers. Always looking for more!! Since 1991 I've been in this business. I know what I'm doing. Quality work and honesty. Truck mounted carpet and rug steam cleaning. Visa MasterCard ect check . We now accept cash too.

04/15/2013

Rande showed up on time, efficiently set up his equipment and was done in about an hour. The carpets were dirty from pets and walking on them with shoes on. He set up a powerful floor fan to dry the carpet in the living room before he left and also gave us shoe/feet covers to wear so we could walk on the damp carpet. Even before the carpets fully dried, they were noticeably brighter! I am very hap...

Description of Work
He cleaned the carpets of the living room, hallway, two bedrooms, and a wool area rug that is about 9 ft by 5 ft. He charged a total of $140 and gave him a 20% tip

04/14/2012

I'm very pleased with his work. The room looks great...you can't tell that the carpet had been pulled up, and the wires are very unobtrusive. I would definitely use Randy's services again, and highly recommend him.

Description of Work
I needed someone to pull up the carpet in my living room/dining room to bury the wires on a newly installed audio system. I called Randy and explained the situation. We scheduled an appointment for 2 days later. Randy was punctual, even calling to let me know he was on his way. Randy took a look at the project and gave me a reasonable quote. He started the job immediately and completed the whole job in just over 2 hours.

Category carpet cleaners,carpet installation

10/31/2011

I have a light colored rug in my family room which is where we spend all of our time. My husband is a tea drinker so the rug has little tea spots. Rande from The Rug Expert Company cleans it up for me. He cleans the chair and the vanity store for me. He does excellent work. He is very professional. He comes in, he does his job and he goes. He is on time. He not only is professional but he goes the...

Description of Work
I used The Rug Expert Company about a week ago. They cleaned all of the carpets and rugs in my house.

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

10/01/2011

The Rug Expert cleaned the carpets in 3 rooms, plus located and removed cat urine in several places. When the job was completed, my house smelled fresh and clean for the first time in a few years. It took the carpets only 24 hours to dry completely. The stains have not resurfaced, nor has the smell returned!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning in 3 rooms + odor removal from several areas.

09/26/2011

He has done work for us both in our own residence in an apartment complex and also in a commercial office building. He has done excellent work. He is very responsible and helpful.

Description of Work
I have used The Rug Expert frequently for about three to four years now. I worked with him within the last two months.

Category carpet cleaners

CARPET CLEANING, AREA RUG CLEANING, UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION, ODOR REMOVAL, CARPET REPAIR, CARPET DYEING, CARPET INSPECTION SERVICES, CARPET & FABRIC PROTECTION, TILE & GROUT CLEANING, HARDWOOD FLOOR CLEANING & REFINISHING.

ASK FOR DETAILS