THE CAR STEREO COMPANY

Auto Radio Service
Auto Alarms
Auto Accessories
Auto Detailing

Since 1977, The Car Stereo Company has been offering customers with unique services, geared towards their personal tastes, styles and preferences. Our mission is to not only offer an extensive product line from top mobile electronic manufacturers, but to ensure that your customer experience exceeds the standard. It's 2015, and the digital era presents technology changes and challenges. But, we are ready. We are combining new ownership and installation experience of 20+ years to deliver top-notch knowledge and certified experience. The Car Stereo Company aims to keep the passion of sound, technology and workmanship thriving and innovative in the heart of Silicon Valley. Whether your project is minimal or time-extensive, we ensure high-quality performance and an experience you'll never forget....

10/21/2015

Description of Work
Thought I needed to replace my old Bose system because my Acura is a (much loved) 2002 TL-S model. But I was able to get it repaired. I was really impressed by the level of service, nice waiting room.

Category cell phone service

08/14/2008

I went to them due to their location and they were able to install the satellite radio and complete the job even after encountering some issues with my car that were not expected. The installer worked as long as needed to get the job done.

Description of Work
Installed a satellite radio and even though there were parts missing from the package they were able to find needed parts and complete the installation.

Category car stereo installation

SERVICE & INSTALL CAR AUDIO SYSTEMS, IPHONE INTEGRATION, GPS/NAVIGATION, HANDS FREE BLUE TOOTH SYSTEMS, ALARMS, REPAIRS, WINDOW TINTING, DETAILING, & CUSTOM FABRICATION, MOBILEYE, BACK-UP CAMERAS, BACK-UP SENSORS, HID & INTERIOR LIGHTING, RADAR DETECTORS, AND MORE.