SEGURA & SON CONTRACTING

With Angi since August 2006

4.2

Jon R Crase Construction

Company has been in business since 1978 when Jon Crase started remodeling after stepping away from college. Jon Initially worked in the feild by himself until he felt the need to hire help, now some those same people have been with Jon for over 26 years. The company still does a lot of remodeling and also added restoration work back in 1980 where he is able to take a burned down home and turn it into something new and exciting for such a tragedy. Many restorations turn into a time to make changes and turn families back around to look forward to returning to their new home. It has certainly been a great business over the past 32 years now and what really is exciting these days is that we are now making new homes for our customer's children that are now old enough to own their own.

Let's Concrete

Family owned and operated since 1960. We specialize in concrete side walks, city side walks, patios, drive ways, retaining walls, brick work, stamp color concrete, pavers, curb and gutters, foundations and drainage. Give us a call for a free quote!

White Oak Construction

Here at White Oak Construction we are a local family-owned General Contractor that will supply top notch service to any of your building or remodeling needs. We focus on overall value and quality over everything else and we strive to leave you with a completed project that will be enjoyed for generations to come. As we like to say, "Built Like an Oak."

06/28/2011

They did a lot of work. They began in November of 2010 and didn't finish until June, 2011. Things went well in the beginning since that was during the offseason and I was able to get hold of the supervisors or anybody. Towards the end of the time they ran into some problems getting some doors that we needed and it took 2 months. The explanation I got was, basically, that where they were ordering t...

Description of Work
I used Segura & Son Contracting to work on my house.

Category remodeling,doors

09/29/2006

The owner returned my initial phone call and didn't identify himself on the phone. After a few moments, I asked what company he was with. He informed me that his son would call back to come out for an estimate. A few days later his son called and set up a meeting for 2 o'clock that week. The son said he would call before the appointment to get directions. At 2:15, he hadn't called so I called him....

Description of Work
I called for an estimate to re do my deck.

Category decks

08/26/2006

Jorge was a pleasure to work with. He and his two workers worked very hard doing a physically difficult job as all the concrete had to be moved to the truck in a wheelbarrow. They were careful and left everything clean and tidy. Their bid was quite reasonable, especially for the concrete.

Description of Work
Removed and dumped 900 sq. ft. of concrete that is four inches thick. Dug another 3 inches of dirt out to prepare for a deck.

Category decks,excavators