SAFEWAY

With Angi since December 2004

Rentals - Equipment

Bright Light Cleaning

Profesional carpet cleaning truck mount and extraction carpet washing and drying. Dry foam method for carpet cleaning maintenance. Comercial and residential carpet cleaning on a regular basis. House cleaning move in and outs, deep cleaning and regular cleaning are available. We are also doing electro static disinfection comercial and residential. Deep wipe down disinfection. Stripped and wax comercial and residential, hardwood floor cleaning and buffing comercial and residential also !

Offers by Bright Light Cleaning on Angi
Lewis Carpet Cleaners & Floor Care Inc

Office Hours Service hours Available after 6:00 pm

Scooter's Carpet Cleaning

Hi I'm Scott owner & operator. I do great carpet steam cleaning. Upholstery too. Surprise surprise I answer all my calls. You will talk to me or text me at 408-398-6730 for a prompt response. Hard work and honesty are keys to my great relationships with my customers. Always looking for more!! Since 1991 I've been in this business. I know what I'm doing. Quality work and honesty. Truck mounted carpet and rug steam cleaning. Visa MasterCard ect check . We now accept cash too.

10/07/2010

Their pricing is okay. They are close to my home and it is a one-stop shop. I don't like that they don't have organic milk available. I?ve not needed to contact their customer service.

Description of Work
I use Safeway.

Category Uncategorized

12/01/2004

IT WAS VERY EASY, PEOPLE, FRIENDS AND ALL THE EQUIPMENT WORKED WELL.

Description of Work
I NEEDED TO CLEAN MY CARPET BUT I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE HIRING ANYONE, SO I RENTED A CARPET CLEANING MACHINE FROM SAFEWAY, IT WORKED VERY WELL!! ALL THE STAINS ARE NOW GONE.

Category carpet cleaners