RUG DOCTOR

With Angi since June 2010

Bright Light Cleaning

Profesional carpet cleaning truck mount and extraction carpet washing and drying. Dry foam method for carpet cleaning maintenance. Comercial and residential carpet cleaning on a regular basis. House cleaning move in and outs, deep cleaning and regular cleaning are available. We are also doing electro static disinfection comercial and residential. Deep wipe down disinfection. Stripped and wax comercial and residential, hardwood floor cleaning and buffing comercial and residential also !

Offers by Bright Light Cleaning on Angi
Lewis Carpet Cleaners & Floor Care Inc

Office Hours Service hours Available after 6:00 pm

2Green Landscaping & Maintenance

At 2Green Landscaping & Maintenance, we value our relationship with customers. We make it our priority to make sure you are well informed of any landscaping work you may need. Landscaping services should be predictably affordable, and leave lasting results. Furthermore, with 13 years of experience under our belt, you can trust that the job is going to be done right.

07/19/2012

It worked out fine the last time, and their customer service people were fine. I used the same machine to clean the carpet well.

Description of Work
I use RUG Doctor when I need to clean carpets. I just went down there the last time and got one of those machines to clean carpets.

Category carpet cleaners